It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Can someone please on this forum or u2u point me in the direction of the post reinhardt once made about the US revolution.

He discussed a European group and how they were still in control of US in a sense. And it showed a painting of G. Washington in the backround of the group but it was much later than the 1700's. It was some big names (maybe royals) from Europe.

I believe this was from r. If not, can someone point me to what im talking about if you know. Either the group of the name or something? I remember reading about the group on wikipedia if that helps...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
On the Frontline timeline you get Navig8
navig8
navig8 risk management
navig8 rm

ITCL
ITCL

Frontline restates books....the CPA in me says hmmmm
financial report

lots more here, I will keep looking.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vapedson

reinhardt has made his pages available again for a short period of time so you should flick through and find what you are looking for...

enterprisecorruption.com

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have been I cannot find it. I really liked the content. It talked about a group or "order" that had is George Washington's portrait above them like they reveered him. I really want to locate this content and have been searching everywhere. I remember something on wikipedia but cannot find it.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.boston.com...

N.E. colleges see profit in China's multitudes

BEIJING - Some elite American universities come to China to scout the smartest students possible. Other lesser known schools, particularly small private colleges around New England, arrive here with a far different motive: profit.

Which explains why Paul LeBlanc, president of tiny Southern New Hampshire University, flew 7,700 miles from Manchester last month as part of his years-long campaign to offer American online degrees to Chinese universities. He hugged a Chinese education official near a concrete statue of Mao. He took yet another tour of Beijing Sports University. They shared a song-filled Peking duck dinner to celebrate LeBlanc's birthday.

Success at reaching a partnership, LeBlanc believes, would lead to a multimillion-dollar windfall to his school.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.thewashingtonnote.com...

SCOOP: McCain and Obama Camps Coordinated on Building Staff Rosters for Next Government

A senior Obama campaign official shared with The Washington Note that in July 2008, the McCain and Obama camps began to work secretly behind the scenes to assemble large rosters of potential personnel for the administration that only one of the candidates would lead.

Lists comprised of Democrats and Republicans were assembled, sorted into areas of policy expertise, so that the roster could be called on after the election by either the Obama or McCain transition teams.

This kind of out-of-sight coordination is rare between battling presidential camps and provides some indication that both Obama and McCain intended to draw expertise into their governments from both sides of the aisle -- or at least they wanted to appear interested in doing so if the information leaked out about the list development process.

Fascinating tidbit on cooperation behind battle lines.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vapedson

sorry - it doesn't ring any bells but then i've been reading an awful lot of stuff recently so it could have slipped my memory.

someone else may remember though if you are lucky

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vapedson
Can someone please on this forum or u2u point me in the direction of the post reinhardt once made about the US revolution.

He discussed a European group and how they were still in control of US in a sense. And it showed a painting of G. Washington in the backround of the group but it was much later than the 1700's. It was some big names (maybe royals) from Europe.

I believe this was from r. If not, can someone point me to what im talking about if you know. Either the group of the name or something? I remember reading about the group on wikipedia if that helps...

i dont recall, but please let us know what you find!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here are some interesting articles on this Fredriksen guy. If nothing has else his daughters are gorgeous.
twins

John
bio

more john history
billionaire

recent news. Hmmm Insurance companies are going to take a hit, is this the relation we have been looking for?
ins costs

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
KMP and Frontline in the same list. No clue what it means, but somebody might.
top energy co's

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
apologies if this has been covered...

so in

finance.google.com...

R talks about 2 ways auditors cook books.

the first is "The Expectations Gap":

www.abrema.net...

Expectations gap

The expectation gap [fn] is the gap between the auditors' actual standard of performance and the various public expectations of auditors' performance (as opposed to their required standard of performance). Many members of the public expect that:

* auditors should accept prime responsibility for the financial statements,
* auditors 'certify’ financial statements,
* a 'clean’ opinion guarantees the accuracy of financial statements,
* auditors perform a 100% check,
* auditors should give early warning about the possibility of business failure, and
* auditors are supposed to detect fraud.

Such public expectations of auditors, which go beyond the actual standard of performance by auditors, have led to the term 'expectation gap’.

According to the auditing profession, the reality is that:

* management, as preparers of the financial statements, is primarily responsible for their content, even though management may request the auditors to prepare them;
* an audit only provides reasonable assurance that financial statements are free of material misstatement. (See The CPA Journal entitled The Past and Future of Reasonable Assurance);
* an audit is no guarantee of solvency or financial performance;
* auditors are only required to test selected transactions - it does not make economic sense, in to-days world, to check all transactions; and
* although auditors plan and conduct an audit engagement with an attitude of professional skepticism recognizing that circumstances such as fraud may exist that will cause the financial statements to be materially misstated, an audit does not guarantee that fraud will be detected.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
...and the second is "Pristine Auditing"

energycommerce.house.gov...

In 1996, Richard Scrushy approached me about establishing a fifty (50) point checklist which became known as the "Pristine Audit." After Mr. Scrushy asked me to develop the checklist, I sent him a memo expressing my opinion about the checklist. I have attached a copy of my memo. Mr. Scrushy did not appreciate my opinion on the matter and again instructed me to develop the checklist for his approval. Mr Scrushy informed me the Pristine Audit was to be handled by Ernst & Young.

I developed the fifty (50) point checklist which Mr. Scrushy approved. I am attaching a copy of the checklist. As you can see, the Pristine Checklist has nothing to do with auditing the financial books of a field facility. The Pristine Audit was nothing more than a cosmetic, white glove, walk through of a facility. It was in the nature of quality control and had nothing to do with the financial viability of a particular facility.

and here is a pdf of the HealthSouth Audit form:

energycommerce.house.gov...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vapedson

I remember the post you're talking about and pretty sure it was from r. Said that Us was still under lease to/from the Crown via some british charted shipping venture company. I think I can find it in the files I kept but can not start search until this evening. Will post it if you haven't found it by then.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
interesting info regarding DOW at 3000.
DOW 3000

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
uh oh - testing EVERYONE in africa for aids? that doesn't sound good (from the point of view that the ptb will want the country for it's resources in the not too distant future)...

HIV Tests, Treatment for All in Africa May Halt Most New Cases

Testing everyone for the AIDS virus in hard-hit African countries and treating all infections immediately may eliminate most of the disease’s spread, according to a computer simulation of the epidemic.

About 1.9 million people were infected with the AIDS virus, called HIV, in southern African countries in 2007, according to UNAIDS, the New York-based agency that coordinates the United Nations’ response to the epidemic. Universal testing and treatment might cut the spread of the lethal virus in southern Africa by 95 percent in 10 years, said researchers led by Kevin De Cock, director of HIV/AIDS for the World Health Organization in Geneva, in the Lancet journal.

10 years? i wonder if that is their completion date then?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
cancer rates have fallen for the first time in the us?

Battle Won in War on Cancer: New Cases Declined for First Time

For the first time since the U.S. declared a war on cancer in 1971, the rate at which Americans are diagnosed with the disease has started to decline, according to an annual report that tracks the illness.

New cases fell by an average of 0.8 percent a year for the five years ending in 2005 as increasing numbers of people in the U.S. gave up cigarettes and took advantage of improved screening techniques and better treatments. While death rates have been falling since 1991, this was the first time researchers saw a drop in new cases diagnosed for men and women since they started publishing the report in 1998.

well that wont be good for the money=making pharmecuticals and investors & charities. better have few nukes let loose to keep the industry growing.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Note of interest. Bush and Bono making a aids deal a few years ago?!

Wonder why after that meeting the whole aids thing sort of went out of the limelight?

Where is Bono anyways?

edit...Oh yea?? Has anybody looked at the Nafta superhighway as a bridge?

[edit on 26-11-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

well why after so many years do hey suddenly want to consider testing everybody? shouldn't something like that have been done a long, long time ago? they could even have made it a notifiable communicable disease years ago but they didn't. they let it run rampant in africa. its already had 30 years to work on reducing the population there.

you have to get chest x-rays to prove you don't have tuberculosis if you want to live in south africa but you don't have to be tested for hiv/aids. tb can be treatable btw.

would be worth keeping an eye on they company chosen to do these 'tests'

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

I believe the whole idea of Aids awareness could be looked at in the light of an Aids propaganda Arm.

The propaganda feeds into the infected state which is crippled by disease and those left over from the disease ravaged state are so impoverished they offer less resistance against those who would "steal the land" so to speak.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here's my take, so far:

India seems to be doing OK and if the PTB have decided to build up the infrastructure there, it's seems logical.

I Googled road construction there and since the 1990's they've undertaken a huge highway improvement plan. Couple that with the telecommunications advances and millions of poor people, and you have a vast untapped worker pool.

So, in my opinion, India is just behind China in providing cheap labor for the big boys.

China, then India, then the African Continent. India will make cheap goods for growing Chinese demand...Africa will make cheap goods for the eventual growing Indian demand and then maybe back to the, by-then, third world, Amero (Canada-USA-Mexico), where people will be anxious to work at any price to produce goods for the burgeoning African consumer demand...

Infrastructure improvements and health-care provisions (scams) provided by the process R has exposed.

There's another part to this that has to do with oil and gas. Russia, OPEC and others have to continue to exploit the advantages they have, build oil infrastructure, etc, but I haven't put the pieces together there yet.

Opinions? Refutation?

[edit on 26-11-2008 by ScaredStraight]

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join