It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
the webby has been updated and he's adding the previous posts by the way.

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

It seems like we would get smart and try to distribute the work load versus trying to go over everything individually...i.e. one hour of research a night for 8 folks versus 8 hours a night for 1 person...or something along those lines.

can any one break it all down enough to organize something to that extent?

a clean forum with r's work and applied research without a lot of random banter would be easier to muck through as well...72 pages for a noob like me is daunting. The end of the world will be here by the time I catch up.
peace
-t

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Guesses...

Largest Single Foreign Investment

Roads in China? Invest in China

Energy infrastructure in Russia?
Russian government wrests control of "Largest Single Foreign Investment" Project...

Closed Door Task Force

Dick Cheney et al

Description of Greatest Accounting Fraud Ever, by R himself.

GM and Ford are in, the oil companies are in, the Russian and Chinese Governments are in, obviously the upper echelons of the US Government are in.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by ScaredStraight]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
R loves posting his timeline of cycles. I haven't been able to make a lot of headway with what part of the cycle to expect next, but does anyone think that we could be heading into the "recoinage" part of the cycle?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Correct me if i'am wrong, but did Reinhart predict war within 60 days a couple of months ago? Or something along those lines?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

he did but retracted it shortly afterwards as he forgot to include christmas in his figuring. gotta squeeze more money out of the peasants whilst you can.

feb is the next date to look out for.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is interesting:

Mumbai

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Why whats going to happen in february?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

legatus hold their summit in bermuda - expect a major company there to have financial collapse approx 1 week later (there are many major companies there so could be more than one.

ominously, feb is their only summit next year it seems.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something?

At an early stage did not Reinhardt declare that it was the 'Rome' Legatus summit that was important...and it took him a while to figure that out?. Then, based on that info. he figured the Sept. '08 crash?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by phrig]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by phrig

Well it seems the king had a firesale on persidential power.

On in intersting note a few bankers got pardoned along with a dozen coke pushers.

News story link

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Citigroup's $306 Billion Rescue Fueled by Pizza From Domino's

The deal to rescue the world's best- known bank was pieced together by regulators over Domino's pizza in near-empty offices one block from the White House.

domino's pizza eh? hmmm

wonder also now WHY it was named 'dominos' pizza ..... / │ │││││││

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
[sarcasm] sounds great - when does it start? [/end sarcasm]

The U.S. government’s emergency rescue of Citigroup Inc. offers a new model for bank bailouts: explicitly insuring against losses on toxic assets, with taxpayers footing the bill.

Citigroup Bailout Charts New Course for U.S. Government Rescues

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Barclays Abu Dhabi Bailout Incites Shareholders

On Oct. 8, the day British Prime Minister Gordon Brown announced his 50-billion pound bailout of the U.K.’s banks, a delegation of executives from Barclays Plc’s wealth management division sat down with some of their richest clients by the shore of Italy’s Lake Como. The Barclays team had invited their guests to Villa Erba, a lakeside conference center with a helicopter­landing pad, to advise them on how to protect their money in the financial crisis engulfing the world

Barclays is the British bank that went the other way. On Oct. 31, Varley and Diamond made it clear how far they were willing to go to avoid having the U.K. taxpayer as a shareholder. To get the same guarantee, they agreed to pay a premium to attract 6.75 billion pounds from Persian Gulf-based investors who could end up owning almost a third of the bank. Varley and Diamond decided to rescue their bank with government money from Qatar and Abu Dhabi, not government money from the U.K.

“If I were a minority shareholder, I’d sell,” Peter Hahn, a fellow of finance specializing in capital markets at London’s Cass Business School and a former managing director at Citigroup Inc., said earlier.

That’s just what many investors did in the wake of Barclays’s announcement that Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, a member of Abu Dhabi’s royal family, will own a 16.3 percent stake, making him the bank’s largest shareholder. Qatar Holding LLC, part of sovereign wealth fund Qatar Investment Authority, will own 12.7 percent. Challenger Universal Ltd., an investment vehicle owned by the Qatar state, will hold a 2.8 percent stake. Both the Abu Dhabi and Qatari investors will receive higher interest payments than either RBS or Lloyds TSB will be paying the U.K. government.

'outsourcing' it?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
run for the hills - the dollars are coming!!!!!!!!!

Recession’s Grip Forces U.S. to Flood World With More Dollars

The world needs more dollars. The United States is preparing to provide them.

erm - wouldn't that lead to........

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
pirates and bermuda in the same article!!!

Pirate Attacks Fail to Revive Tanker Rates as Oil Demand Slows

Oil shipping costs may extend this year's 76 percent rout as shrinking energy demand and a global recession eclipse disruptions caused by pirates off east Africa capturing their largest-ever freighter.

The five-member Bloomberg Tanker Index, led by Hamilton, Bermuda-based Frontline, plunged 63 percent since June.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
Citigroup's $306 Billion Rescue Fueled by Pizza From Domino's

The deal to rescue the world's best- known bank was pieced together by regulators over Domino's pizza in near-empty offices one block from the White House.

domino's pizza eh? hmmm

wonder also now WHY it was named 'dominos' pizza ..... / │ │││││││

And isn't the founder of Domino's Pizza also one of the members (possibly a founding member) of Legatus, as well?

Or is my memory being edited?

Just one of life's little co-inky-dinks!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

nope - nothing wrong with your memory there. he was the legatus founder!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Any idea on who is funding the priates?

Could it be legatus directly or a government like Russia looking to mess with world trade.

I mean if Iran defaulted on payment to russia then that too would make sense from the russian stand point. TO send in pirates to hijack unpaid for materials.

And they would want to use privateers to keep their hands clean right?

I have three suspects as to who is helping the priates.

Anyone else?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
pirates and bermuda in the same article!!!

Pirate Attacks Fail to Revive Tanker Rates as Oil Demand Slows

Oil shipping costs may extend this year's 76 percent rout as shrinking energy demand and a global recession eclipse disruptions caused by pirates off east Africa capturing their largest-ever freighter.

The five-member Bloomberg Tanker Index, led by Hamilton, Bermuda-based Frontline, plunged 63 percent since June.

More interesting info on Frontline.
frontline

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join