It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It are those reasons alone why I say what I say. If this were the literal truth of the matters, he would be shouting from the rafters.

Liken him to Alex Collier. By all respects, one can neatly tie an alien agenda into the mix and tie up all the loose ends, if one wants to make the, possibly illogical, conclusions to do so.

I am not discrediting this person, not at all. In fact, I believe that this persona is an absolute wealth of information. All I'm saying is that this is bigger than this one person. This is disinformation.
(Amazingly though, it seems to be disinfo that is more like real info.)
The system is backwards. Now we are being fed the truth, knowing that it will specifically target us in the very near future. I'm seriously considering moving underground. (A star for anyone who follows what I just said. I know it makes sense in some respect, but it is failing me quickly.
)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Even with my post on the other page, I disagree, ... what he does is 'class' and within it's own jurisdiction.

As with ''disinformation'' - that is information that is wrong for all the wrong reasons - i.e. ignorance.

What do I think? - Reinhardt is a touch of class that needs to be a little more tolerable with the information he feeds us. Perhaps a little too smart for us grunts that do not see the facts that are presented yet the teacher needs to be a little more understanding more often.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It seems that you and I both know what disinformation means. However, disinformation MUST RING TRUE with your audience for it to work at all.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I dont recall saying godlike was too much for me. I plainly said that it s NOT what it appears to be nor operated by who it appeard to be.

I did say that 99% of what appears on consiracy boards strikes me as essentially the rantings of lonely insane people. That applies to ATS as well. I read certain topics here and there not for the conspiracies they espouse, but for the incidental factual information and history people dig up to explain/rationalize their stance. Ive garnered a gold mine of historical fact simply by following up on things mentioned in various plots. Ive never found any of the plots themselves to be compelling, and almost invariably they are a hundred pages of fiction propped up by 4 pages of real fact. The compelling part is the history and fact that are uncovered tend to be things you never stumble across otherwise. The world has a dark complicated past that history glosses over. Its also a fertile hunting ground filled with endless circumstance that a truly driven intellect can cherry pick extensively to selectively support almost any idea.

As far as Reinhart, I am intrigued BECAUSE his history matches up so far, he hasnt really filled in the gaps with preposterous leaps of fiction, and he has accurately predicated several distinct events with little or no fanfare or the typical espousing that he is the bearer of the truth and we all need to listen.

I watch and learn much, and have yet to find anything that can be disproven about his inferences. They implicate something hard to fathom, but implausible at this point. I would love to talk to him personally, not from the point of view of the sycophant truther looking for a soulmate to prop up my persona, but because he bears a lot of knowledge that I would love to soak up.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The Fabulous Mr R. is not a Disinformation Agent.

He is a Drama Queen who likes to feel important. When the next two weeks passes and nothing happens, I want all of you who have been duped by this fraud to post here, admitting how ridiculous this entire thing has been.

Then when the Roman Catholic and Domino Pizza Paramilitary Units march into your town, do not resist. We have Peperonis and we are not afraid to use them.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying, but the problem I have is the LAYERED effect of his "supposed" answers. It is almost as if it is the literal "Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon" game being played out on the internet.

If you read this thread again, from the beginning, and do all of the linked research along the way, you will see that, in the end, everything is being linked BACK to the plot that is being driven along WITHOUT the research. But it is along the scale of 2-3 layers deep, at the VIEWER'S discretion.

This is the equivalent of a James Bond type plot, but it is being written BEFORE your eyes, with repeated site shut downs. Also, I may be the only one that noticed what, appeared to be, a direct reply to a comment ON THIS SITE.

Disinfo or this is AI.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If mr R vanishes tomorrow and nothing happens next week, I will remain puzzled by the precient nature of his previous appearances and the tidbuts of history Ive discovered through him.

The concept that Legatus is a social engineering project of those of catholic faith can hardly be denied. Its their publicly stated goal.

If youve actually been reading his posts youd know that the goal of the forces at work is a cyclical status quo, not an outrage of society, so I think storm troopers next week are hardly in the domain we have been discussing. A rapid downturn and a few weeks of turmoil adjusting the status quo back to a new floor to begin the speculation cyle anew is quite within the relam of possibility. In fact, Ive hardly heard an obligatory meglomaniacal conspiricy in the lot. The overall impression Ive gotten is that of a cyclical pattern of speculation and construction to support the cycle. Its never even mentioned that the goal is anything further than simply making money and sustaaining the cycle, which are very human goals. Ive not really thought of it before, but so far while the depth of the conspiracy described seems large, its never implied that this is the only game in town, or anything more than a large scheme orchestrated by a powerful organization.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Jay and antisoshal, you both are raising some very interesting points.

This is definitely a compelling saga.

What was revealed in the taskbar, by the way?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think the most interesting thing to me was learning about 'how things are paid for' through fraudulent accounting, then debasement.
Certainly a big one to wrap your head around.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Im not out to expose or otherwise identify him, so I will simply post the hint I did originally to get his attention prior to being banned from godlike:

Be careful with your screen captures Reinhardt. Certain Enterprise level groupware products expose too much information in their task bar titles.

Which do you think would better cater to the inquisitive mind, AltaStrada or CraftSteak?

Google will be your friend

[edit on 4-10-2008 by antisoshal]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Tavistock
The Best Kept Secret in America

Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute is an independent not-for-profit organization which seeks to combine research in the social sciences with professional practice. Problems of institution-building and organizational design and change are being tackled in all sectors - government, industry and commerce, health and welfare, education, etc. - nationally and internationally, and clients range from multinationals to small community groups. A growth area has been the use of a developmental approach to evaluation of new and experimental programs, particularly in health, education and community development.

Three elements combine to make the Institute unusual, if not unique: it has the independence of being entirely self-financing, with no subsidies from the government or other sources; the action research orientation places it between, but not in, the worlds of academia and consultancy; and its range of disciplines include anthropology, economics, organizational behavior, political science, psychoanalysis, psychology and sociology.

Tavistock Institute is headquartered in London. Its prophet, Sigmond Freud, settled in Maresfield Gardens when he moved to England. He was given a mansion by Princess Bonaparte. Tavistock's pioneer work in behavioral science along Freudian lines of "controlling" humans established it as the world center of foundation ideology.

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II.

In 1938, Roosevelt executed a secret agreement with Churchill which in effect ceded U.S. sovereignty to England, because it agreed to let Special Operations Executive control U.S. policies. To implement this agreement, Roosevelt sent General Donovan to London for indoctrination before setting up OSS (now the CIA) under the aegis of SOE-SIS. The entire OSS program, as well as the CIA has always worked on guidelines set up by the Tavistock Institute.

Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the "guinea pigs" reacting under "controlled laboratory conditions". All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.

Today the Tavistock Institute operates a $6 Billion a year network of Foundations in the U.S., all of it funded by U.S. taxpayers' money. Ten major institutions are under its direct control, with 400 subsidiaries, and 3000 other study groups and think tanks which originate many types of programs to increase the control of the World Order over the American people.

One of the principal but little known operations of the Rockefeller Foundation has been its techniques for controlling world agriculture. The independent farmer is a great threat to the World Order, because he produces for himself, and because his produce can be converted into capital, which gives him independence.

In Soviet Russia, the Bolsheviks believed they had attained total control over the people; they were dismayed to find their plans threatened by the stubborn independence of the small farmers, the Kulaks.

Stalin ordered the OGPU to seize all food and animals of the Kulaks, and to starve them out. The Chicago American, February 25, 1935 carried a front page headline, SIX MILLION PERISH IN SOVIET FAMINE; Peasants' Crops Seized, They and their Animals Starve. To draw attention from this atrocity, it was later alleged that the Germans, not the Soviets, had killed six million people, the number taken from the Chicago American headline by a Chicago publicist. In the United States, the foundations are presently engaged in the same type of war of extermination against the American farmer.

Once the citizen becomes aware of the true role of the foundations, he can understand the high interest rates, high taxes, the destruction of the family, the degradation of the churches into forums for revolution, the subversion of the universities into CIA cesspools of drug addiction, and the halls of government into sewers of international espionage and intrigue. The American citizen can now understand why every agent of the federal government is against him; the alphabet agencies, the FBI, IRS, CIA and BATF must make war on the citizen in order to carry out the programs of the foundations.

Oh.....My.....God.....

[edit on 4-10-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
one thing you will all admit...reinhardt is the most interesting thing youve ever seen on the net.....

i dont care about your petty problems. if its dissinformation...bring it on. i'll work it out myself. im not scared of being lied to. you cant lie to my subconcious. it will work you out.

reinhardt has something. something more than the knockers have in this thread and others like it on the net...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
and i'll bet you bastards that he wont come out and play till he can say "told you so".....late next week...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

i'm kind of hoping he'll be back on monday after he's recharged his batteries over the weekend. people just need a break sometimes.

if it was glp that p'd him off he should just ignore them - he must realise that some of us are genuinely interested in what he's been saying and he shouldn't let himself be dragged down to their level of pettiness, if that was the reason he shut up shop.

reinhardt - if you're reading - we need more cowbell!

[edit on 4-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
longtime lurker, first time poster...

Ive been trying to keep up with Reinhardts point of view - there is something big to it. Something huge...

I am no disciple of this person, but reading between the lines his take on control is accurate.

Just occurred to me, monetary policy (at least here in australia) is aimed at making a certain proportion of people poor (reliant on government handouts - if the government feeds the government controls)... not such a far stretch to see that the vested interests of the world need to keep their power or risk becoming the slaves to their subordinates.

I think Reinhardt is spot on - regardless of his predictions.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
the next great big thing to blow-up in the masses faces:

the globalists have been pumping up the solar panels on individual houses and mirror-farms ...& to a lesser extent wind-generators, aka; Alternative energy generation plans

But, sometime before or around the 2012 era, after a massive ~and expensive~ infrastructure retrofit of converting to perhaps 20% electrical production being generated by solar arrays.....
the Sun will have entered into a magnetic 'quiet period' and the results will be two-fold,

here on Earth clouds will become so thick and dense that the casual observer will no longer see the stars or the Sun and moon...
scientists will characterise the event as resembling the Legendary 'Canopy' of water laden clouds thought to have existed during the last Ice-Age.

secondly, it will only be because of greenhouse gasses and the release of trapped methane in the Siberian tundra that the Earth with the 'canopy' cloud cover will not have returned to a mini-Ice-Age condition...
The positive thing is that the previous runaway greenhouse warming will be arrested at least for a decade.

The bottom line, is that solar panel technology will need to be shelved
and hastily built coal-fired electical plants will need to be put on line to replace the increased load on the electrical grid from all those homes and industries that scrapped their expensive solar conversions.

The AlGore camp of globalists will have been successful at bleeding multiple Trillion$ from the populations with the alternative energy 'solar' conversions...
comparable with the PaulsonPlan which swindled Trillion$ from the western worlds financial crisis.

forewarned is fore-armed

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It seems reinhardt is deleting all the info he posted. I use good-ole Google cache and got 12 word document with all the information save

Grab a copy if you like in this link. The file is zip and contains:
- 17 enrons before Christ
- 53 enrons after Christ
- A Guide To Enterprise Corruption For Privacy Advocates
- fortune for few
- Fun With The Cold War
- important
- Lighter Side of Enterprise Corruption
- Main Timeline BC 1799
- Predictions page 1
- The History Of Enterprise Corruption
- The Perfect Is The Enemy Of The Good
- Weird

I still need the predictions of 2-4

rapidshare.com...

How can I uploaded here in ATS?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
whilst everyone is busy watching the monkey...

don't let this one go unnoticed

btw - wonder who spread the rumour that steve jobs had a heart attack?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerOfOne

thanks for that. i'll be saving them myself in the future if he returns.

weeeeeeeeeee - welcome back reinhardt. we missed you!

[edit on 4-10-2008 by justyc]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join