It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok, I've been mostly silent on the whole R thing but seriously, Ish's drama filled post is just beyond the pale. Changing history? Not for the timid? Good God. What rational, sane ADULT treats anonymous postings on the internet as if it was some heroic act that was going to stop some mysterious global power?

Could one of R's followers please answer a question that I have posed a few times but have yet to receive clarification? Someone stated that R was 6 for 6 in predictions. Could someone tell me if that is true...and if so, what were the predictions? If it wasnt 6 for 6, then how many have come true? I'm aware of two times when he predicted a dramatic drop in the market and was correct.

Were there others? What were they?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
from ish:

If there is any further problems with the information that R~~ is giving us...e-mail me! I have put myself out in the open to find truth...not hide behind AC rantings. If you think that this is a game...tell me why, I'll answer and I will listen...

...if there is a flaw we are not seeing and you can shed some light on it for us all...tell us. Show us where R~~ has lied/ misled/ or has his facts wrong. Gives us a link to your findings, we want to see your viewpoint as well. He is putting it out there in the open for you to do just that...prove him wrong.

We are ALL waiting to see where this leads.

No one is following anyone "blindly" and we aren't a nooB to the internet/disinformation world....that is why I went to meet him...can anyone really say that the person they are writing to on line is truly who they think they are? Not in this day and age...you could be just as easily be talking to a robot or a group of people without even knowing it....is she really 18?...hmm?

So you have to take that step. Past the cyber world and put it to the test...I did and I am convinced R~~ is who he says he is.

So many folks want to judge and yet when I ask them if they would have met R~~ at a meeting they say "no". How they expect to find truth is beyond me. They perhaps never will.

Truth doesn't grow on trees, it doesn't come handed to you on a silver platter, and it wont be gift wrapped and given to you in a shinny package...

...you have to get out from behind your computers and search for it....

ONWARD!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Ok, I've been mostly silent on the whole R thing but seriously, Ish's drama filled post is just beyond the pale. Changing history? Not for the timid? Good God. What rational, sane ADULT treats anonymous postings on the internet as if it was some heroic act that was going to stop some mysterious global power?

Could one of R's followers please answer a question that I have posed a few times but have yet to receive clarification? Someone stated that R was 6 for 6 in predictions. Could someone tell me if that is true...and if so, what were the predictions? If it wasnt 6 for 6, then how many have come true? I'm aware of two times when he predicted a dramatic drop in the market and was correct.

Were there others? What were they?

Well...the first 4/4 are mention is this clip.

www.youtube.com...

And his 5/5 was for Oct, 9 2008

The day before October 01..
how many times did I say “SELL”?
9?

I archived it.
You archived it.
Google archived it
(thanks to a reader I had asked to post it there)

His 6/6 I haven't find it yet...I still need to break it down. Well, we could say that when Legatus went to Seattle, Washington the stocks of both Microsoft and Wachovia went down.

His 7/7 I have no idea of yet...but I'm thinking it will be something huge happening on January 2009 (when next U.S takes office) or February 2009 (next big Legatus meet up)

If anybody knows all the other predictions that will be great

[edit on 24-10-2008 by ThePowerOfOne]

[edit on 24-10-2008 by ThePowerOfOne]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
beat me to it.

forgot to mention:

anyone can find ish's email a page or two back

also, anyone can email me at [email protected]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Is Ish giving out passwords by any chance Shermanium?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Posted at same time

I'll try to find it now...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i honestly donno. my pass isn't working (maybe i need to clear my cookies)

i havent gotten around to asking for a new one.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
[email protected]

This is Ish email I think...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So at first I was really skeptical about R (as any sane person should be) But after doing research I saw everything he was talking about it. Anyway I remember in my research I came across the name Patrick M. Byrne. A couple hours ago we just found out Overstock has been cooking the books.

Source:cnbc

Overstock.com to restate results due to errors
| 24 Oct 2008 | 12:55 PM ET Text Size
SALT LAKE CITY - Online retailer Overstock.com Inc. on Friday said it will restate results for several years due to accounting errors.

Shares fell $1.26, or 12.2 percent to $9.04 during midday trading. The stock has traded between $8.61 and $39.39 during the past 52 weeks. The broader market declined as well amid recession fears. At midday the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down by more than 300 points.

The total effect of the errors over a five-and-a-half year period is a reduction in revenue of $12.9 million and a $10.3 million increase to its cumulative net loss, the company said.[news/] extra DIV

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Patrick Byrne is the son of John J. Byrne, former chairman of Berkshire Hathaway's GEICO insurance subsidiary and White Mountains Insurance Group.[7] He holds a certificate from Beijing Normal University, has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chinese studies from Dartmouth College, a Master's degree from Cambridge University as a Marshall Scholar, and a Ph.D. in philosophy from Stanford University.[8]

Byrne was a teaching fellow at Stanford University from 1989 to 1991 and was manager of Blackhawk Investment Co. and Elissar, Inc. He served as Chairman, President and CEO of Centricut, LLC, a manufacturer of industrial torches, then held the same three positions at Fechheimer Brothers, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company manufacturing police, firefighter, and military uniforms.[7][9]

Byrne has a black belt in tae kwon do, and once pursued a career in professional boxing. He is a cancer survivor, and has ridden a bicycle across the country to raise awareness and money for cancer research at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Byrne has also focused on promoting education, particularly in support of implementing school vouchers and other educational reforms.[10] Byrne was the largest donor to political causes in Utah in the period 2003-2006, while his father was the third-largest.[11]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well...the first 4/4 are mention is this clip.

www.youtube.com...

Ok, first of all, please specify what the 4 predictions were? I see the 9/15 crash mentioned and less exact prediction about march 2008. What were the other 2? I hear repeated references, once again. Please clarify.

Also, what evidence has R ever produced that Legatus plays any part in the market crashes. Maybe I'm not very smart but as near as I can tell R's logic is this:

Catholics bad. Rich Catholics worse. Rich Catholics have retreat/meetings around the same time as crashes. Thus Rich Catholics responsible for crashes.

Can anyone enlighten me?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerOfOne

You can't say his 5/5 prediction was 10/09.
If he gives some ambiguous "9?" , you can't say he predicted market will go down on 10/09.

He needs to say something clear like 09/15.

You know what.. "3"
now if the market goes up/goes down/any news that happens on any date related to 3.. I got 1/1 right?

Seriously..

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Ok, first of all, please specify what the 4 predictions were? I see the 9/15 crash mentioned and less exact prediction about march 2008. What were the other 2? I hear repeated references, once again. Please clarify.

Also, what evidence has R ever produced that Legatus plays any part in the market crashes. Maybe I'm not very smart but as near as I can tell R's logic is this:

Catholics bad. Rich Catholics worse. Rich Catholics have retreat/meetings around the same time as crashes. Thus Rich Catholics responsible for crashes.

4. Can anyone enlighten me?

no, it's not just catholic-bashing - that's just a small part of the bigger picture.

1. the correct legatus prediction was to do with a seattle based company, which turned out to be wamu going under.

2. he predicted to the day the wellcare scandal october 24th 2007.

3. he predicted to the day sept 15th downturn

4. he told people to sell before october 6th

there are several other 'predictions' to look out for, eg microsoft, digital tv switchover and something following the next legatus meeting in bermuda in feb.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
nothing to do with the markets but i thought i'd add this one in here for future reference...

US plans separate nuclear command

"This is a critical milestone for us. It's a new starting point for reinvigoration of this enterprise," said Air Force Secretary Michael Donley.

"It is an extremely important mission for the United States Air Force."

rather odd wording don't you think?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
glp's member 'sy5551' has done a good summary of the basics he has learned from R so far...

So far this is what I've gathered from R

Timeline:Local Economies

-There's a boom period following a recession
-A select group of industries are inflated beyond their capacities (the next big thing), at this point the money is flowing into the stock market because times are good (and supposedly 'here to stay')
-The growth period/boom lasts for two or three years where the economy does steadily better and certain companies grow exponentially in certain industries (Enrons, HealthSouth's, Wellcare)
-Now once the bubble has inflated to a sufficient size (through deregulation and other leniencies)it is ready to be popped
-A few major players in the inflated industries go down, taking with them all the stock holders money
-Now the stage is set for a 'panic, mania' and the economy enters a downturn
-A few more companies go bust, shaking consumer confidence, and the market falls
-About now there is a distracting event in the media (morality plays, lewinski, antrax)
-Now they are stealing the peasants money and laundering through various avenues (Legatus & the Vatican)
-Once the money has been laundered and the checks have been 'written' there needs to be a war to destroy the paper trail (the fog of war)so they need and event to set off the war(stage we're in now)
-if multiple countries economies are down, it will be a global war (each country fighting with it's favourite enemy)
-At this time the financial sector will air it's laundry, and we'll start hearing about frauds and accounting errors
-This will lead to federal bodies (FINRA) bringing cases against the scapegoats (Skilling and others) and we will have show trials with show judges (Crater, Landis)
-The trials will bring justice to the 'rogue conspirators' and that's that, the rich people are laughing all the way to....well wherever rich people keep their money, Vatican Bank? Global Custodians?
-Now the war will kick start the economy and money will start flowing through the system (about now is when they will come out with a bill preventing corruption, to show that they did learn from last time, I wonder why they can never remember 4 years from now)
-Now the stage is set for the next boom period and the next bubble (possibly clean tech?)

The sectors that always seem to be manipulated are Energy and Healthcare in America. Anyone notice why the price of gasoline is always so much higher during summer driving season than winter? It's a scam to keep us buying gasoline in the winter, and make incredible amounts of profit when everyone needs to drive during summer, all of the Energy sector is heavily manipulated (where enron comes in), same with the numerous examples R has provided us with health care.

Globalization:
-These rich people are always looking for a deal, and to get it they outsource jobs. To outsource jobs there needs to be an infrastructure in the country you're outsourcing to.
-A bunch of American companies are contracted to build 'public works' projects in the country of choice (Cisco, Tyco)
-Before all the public works projects are completed there is a debasement to pay for the projects with investors money because it was 'lost' during the stock market crash or crash of the companies stock
-Now the projects are paid for, the companies get their money and the country gets its infrastructure for their people to work jobs cheaper than other people in America will work them
-Eventually people in this country will get tired of the jobs, and the greedy rich people will look for a new land to outsource to
-The completion dates coincide with debasements

So far this is what I've learned.

Add as you feel necessary

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"Theres going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January which we don't even know about right now!" -Colin Powell

Colin Powell, former secretary of state and retired general during his TPMtv Sunday Show Roundup interview, during which he endorsed Barack Obama mentioned a crisis on January 21st, 22nd:

"Theres going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January which we don't even know about right now!"

Watch at 2 mins 40 secs the video below:

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Having read through a lot of Reinhardt's stuff, I am impressed with his historical knowledge and the way he attempts to map that history onto recent known events.

He obviously sees sarcasm as a 'supreme illustration of subtle humour', and I like that too.

Most of his stuff, that I Goggled, certainly gave me more information about things than I was aware of...and I think knowledge is good too.

I don't see the Lugatus connection as always being the catalyst though, it seems to me that there would be more than one religion looking to be in control, and find it very difficult to believe that only one of them is capable of bringing down the house of cards. If dual-nationality with Rome was prevalent in the Whitehouse/Admin advisors, who would then be the catalyst?

[edit on 25-10-2008 by phrig]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
this is crazy:

welcome to weimar america!

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=5202023#pid5202023

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
talking about history...

I found this website call "making the world safe for hypocrisy"

it maps out the true history of our last few hundred years

here's the sites about description

WELCOME TO MAKING THE WORLD SAFE FOR HYPOCRISY
This is what is called, in the history biz, a revisionist history. American history, at least as far as the general public knows it, is in desperate need of revision, bringing what is taught and what is said about America's past more in line with the truth.

Making the World Safe For Hypocrisy is a chronology of the largely suppressed history of the United States. It is the history that good upstanding Americans are not supposed to know.

Almost everything you read here is based on publicly available information and most historians know all about it. And yet they remain strangely silent, allowing the fantasyland, propagandized version of American history and the fatuous pseudo-patriotic nonsense spewed by politicians and the mass media to stand unchallenged.

mtwsfh.blogspot.com...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
that blog is interesting...

googling some of it now for sources

this is interesting:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Great American Streetcar Scandal [1] is a conspiracy where streetcar systems throughout the United States were dismantled and replaced with buses in the mid-20th century as a result of illegal actions by a number of prominent companies, including National City Lines (NCL), a holding company owned in part by General Motors, Firestone Tire, Standard Oil of California and Phillips Petroleum.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by shermanium]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by shermanium]

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join