It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
from Ish:

Folks This is the day OCT 24th, that will determine the course of enterprise corruption and its ultimate worldwide fail. The road from this day forward will not be "..for the timid.."

..Those words were typed for a reason and things only get more dangerous from here. To take down the most God damned powerful force.." on the planet will take the nothing but the best each of us has to offer. Weather it be with brain, braun, or beauty we will each play a part...

...if you so choose.

Onward!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

I choose to never follow. Be careful, once one group falls, another group follows. Which group has the better ideal for the future of the masses? Would any "group" that comes into power ever really care about the masses, or will they just give them enough, like it currently stands.

I for one, like the fact I am "safe" for the most part, I understand not everyone can say the same.

What would the consequents of standing up to the TPTB? Would they go all out if they felt in "danger", would rising up be "worth" it?

History has taught me to obey. I know that sounds horrid and slavish, BUT..... Whats the alternative?

That being said...... I love the fact this Reinhardt has cut a slit in the mainframe so to speak. But blindly following and taking roles in a play you have no script for can and is dangerous IMHO.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by WiredPirate]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WiredPirate

great post!

I appreciate your cautious approach...

For the record, I for one am not 100% sold on everything, but admittedly, I am intrigued.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Where has R~~ gone? no updates??

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have only known of R and ish for a few weeks. Ish seems sincere and I have no reason to doubt what he says. R is still an info mystery machine.
I am all for people joining together for a cause or to do something about injustice. But without information how can we make decisions.
I am under the impression that a select few are onto something or at least sort of "get it".
I am an executive, have a fair amount of letters after my name and do not consider myself stupid. But I am still clueless here. I have read the timelines, I see the pattern but currently do not see anything obvious. I guess I have been in the corporate world too long. Because my way of thinking is...sell the group on the idea get them to buy in and support your mission and with the help of others you are well on your way.
I can't possibly do that, if I don't know what or whom or how I am supposed to help. Maybe it will all be obvious soon.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nikki6278

Nikki -

I love it!

We need to use your approach to look at this data - As an 'insider' (no offense) you have the thought process that we need here.

i don't know exactly what i mean here... but I like the way you are thinking

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
also, i hear you about the amount of data. sometimes its not easy... there is so much info it is so hard to know if you are following the right track...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Flaw-

Money..... Does not compute.......

Why? charge?? He even stated that he makes a lot o money......

If he has undeniable market info, no need for money.

Easy to track money, unless fully cash and "handed" over.

I smell funny business...

Maybe not, but I would tread slowly.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ish~~

could we get an answer on the pay thing once and for all? is it a joke?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
where do you get a password for R's site? Where are the links to the message boards that he frequents? Has anyone posted his pages on MSFT and the list for investors? Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
myfreefilehosting.com...

big file. lots of good stuff. tip of the cap to Infohunter

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
myfreefilehosting.com...

big file. lots of good stuff.

Downloading now.

Also....

Has anyone thought of the 3 predictions Reinhardt said he may or may not divulge?

"Someday I might explain the other three for free.."

Why 7 predictions?

Just curious as to whether the info Rein has already published gives the answers to these other 3 predictions.

Anyone have any leads? Feb 2009? SARS? I dunno

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
great videos on everything covered ~ 1984news.com...

Watch the SPIN video! at the end you find out that live TV is not so live and that everything is monitored and can be edited on the fly by "white sands".

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Don't you think that we really need to concentrate on February 2009? It seems that R is sort of out of the lime light for the time being, which I take as a sign that nothing big is happening at the moment. HIs September prediction was based on Legatus. If there is something that we need to focus on it seems like it would revolve around that. Anyone agree?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hilarious mashup of Presidential Debates mixed with So You Think You Can Dance over at www.submedia.tv...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok-

So everyone is saying "follow the money" or BIG money.

The problem I see with this..

-The TPTB made and created the rules by which the masses play.
-The Forbes 500 Lists the richest commoners in the world.
-If I were TPTB, money and or cash would be 100% meaningless. Instead the means of production and control of production would be my main concern.
-Following the money seems to follow the pawns, not the king so to speak (using King as a metaphor)

For example.

-The Rothschilds- Control central banking. (Control of Production)
-Religion/Propaganda - Control of Spirituality and Mind

ETC ETC.

So is it money we are following?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Is it just me or is EnterpriseCorruption offline?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerOfOne

No it is not just you.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
interesting read (thanks Akrion)

www.bloomberg.com...

`Biggest Bubble of Them All' Is Globalization: Chart of the Day

By Michael Patterson

Oct. 24 (Bloomberg) -- The 90 percent tumble in the global benchmark for commodity shipping costs since May exceeded the Dow Jones Industrial Average's plunge during the Great Depression, signaling globalization is ``the biggest bubble of them all,'' Bespoke Investment Group LLC said.

The CHART OF THE DAY shows the rise and fall of the Baltic Dry Index, a measure of freight costs on international trade routes, along with three other bubbles during the past decade identified by Bespoke: The Nasdaq Composite Index of technology stocks, the Standard & Poor's Supercomposite Homebuilding Index and the CSI 300 Index, a benchmark for Chinese equities.

The Baltic Dry Index's drop from its peak just five months ago surpassed all of those, along with the Dow's 89 percent retreat from 1929 to 1932, according to Bespoke.

``The Baltic Dry Index had a meteoric run since the start of the decade, as it became one of the key symbols of the `globalization' trade,'' Paul Hickey, co-founder of the Harrison, New York-based research and money management firm, wrote in a report yesterday. ``It now appears that like any `new thing,' the globalization trade went too far.''

The Baltic Dry Index fell yesterday for a 14th straight session as the freeze in money markets curbed traders' ability to buy cargo on credit.

The Nasdaq plunged 78 percent from 2000 to 2002 as investors concluded high-priced Internet stocks weren't supported by profits. The S&P index of homebuilder shares has dropped 82 percent from its 2005 peak as the U.S. suffers its worst housing slump since the 1930s. China's shares have fallen in the past year as slowing economic growth and new regulations prompted traders to shun stocks that had climbed to the most expensive valuations among the world's 20 biggest markets.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
marketplace.publicradio.org...

The Baltic Dry Index represents the cost of shipping commodities like coal or soybeans in cape-sized vessels. And the cost has fallen sharply. Stephen Beard explains why this index is often a yard stick for the world economy.

The Baltic Dry Index has fallen by almost 90 percent since May. Back then, the cost of hiring the biggest bulk vessels was $240,000 a day. Today, it's just $9,000.

These are the cape-size ships -- too big to get through either the Panama or the Suez canals. So they go around the capes. They carry raw materials like coal, iron ore and wheat. The collapse in demand for these vessels is largely due to a sharp fall in demand from China.

The drop in the Baltic Dry Index is an ominous sign, says David Osler of the Lloyds List shipping journal:

David Osler: Often it's seen as a leading indicator of the world economy because these kind of ships are carrying such crucial raw materials. Yeah, the real fear has to be some sort of prolonged slump.

He says another reason for the big fall in the index has been a number of new ships have arrived on the market just as global trade is slowing down.

In London, this is Stephen Beard for Marketplace.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join