It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
he also mentioned something about the Berlin Airlift

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
anyone know how to get a hold of Reinhardt regarding password/subscription?

I don't trade at all, but I find his website terribly fascinating. Nothing is more interesting than riddles that actually have merit to them. Unfortunately the answers are usually not happy ones.

Either way, i've followed it all very closely - it makes sense to me. Reinhardt PM me if you check this forum at all, I'd love to find out how to keep up.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
lets see... trying to remember some more gems from the chat....

he mentioned a lawyer who was killed on/near the PA Turnpike!?! (i just remembered this!.... gonna look into it)

he talked about routers in hospitals. he had some knowledge about IT networks in hospitals...

He talked about Feb being big...

also mentioned the Bushehr reactor in Iran...

more as i remember it...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it, but I have not seen much discussion concerning Reinhardt’s alluding to what else besides silk was traded on the Silk Road.

It seems that just about everything of value during the Roman times was traded across the Silk roads, but eerily similar to today it seems that goods came from the Far East and gold and payment flowed towards the Far East. In fact many historians contribute inflation caused by gold flowing away from the empire and towards the Far East for luxury goods as a primary cause of the demise of the Roman Empire. I feel this reinforces Reinhardts theme that history repeats itself.

Since there was also an interesting Jesus caricature associated with this subject, the other great use of the silk roads was the spreading of various religious beliefs. Some believe that Jesus travel to India using the silk roads reluctant-messenger.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Jesus in India while others believe that jesus never existed and that Bhuddist concepts traveled across the silk roads and was westernized Jesus never existed . The Silk Roads also greatly contributed to the spread of Islam.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
also. i have been thinking.

everyone is so caught up in R's 'predictions'

i think that the predictions are not the point.

R is teaching us a new language, a new set of rules to view and interpret the world. (or at least he is teaching me)

follow the money. so simple. yet so complex. so much data to sift through. so many leads to follow, so many seemingly dead ends.... but maybe they are not dead ends; We live in a very selfish world. People are out for themselves. Money makes things happen. There is enterprise corruption everywhere. The idea of an overarching 'puppetmaster' behind the scenes as opposed to individual laziness, ineptitude, and greed is something i still have not totally drank the kool aid on.

i don't know what i am trying to say here... forgive the ramble

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
great point about the silk road....

i love the history lessons!

[edit on 21-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I agree with you. I feel that he is trying to teach us how to think and how to research on our own. I guess he is a big believer in teaching us how to fish instead of giving us the fish. I have been enjoying this immeasurably.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
from glp:

>Ish,
>
>Reinhardt mentioned in the chat last night that February "is NOT a money event"... Can >you explain...

I can only say that he is expecting a major event with the Pilgrimage returning and the change to all digital..

...there is a connection that I haven't quite worked out. Some say no internet/subliminal messages via digital...I really don't know..

..I will ask..

[edit on 21-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
lets see... trying to remember some more gems from the chat....

he mentioned a lawyer who was killed on/near the PA Turnpike!?! (i just remembered this!.... gonna look into it)

he talked about routers in hospitals. he had some knowledge about IT networks in hospitals...

He talked about Feb being big...

also mentioned the Bushehr reactor in Iran...

more as i remember it...

Could the lawyer he speaks of be federal prosecutor Jonathan P. Luna? His car was found off pa. turnpike.
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
When are all televisions going digital?

Is it Feb.....???

Hmmm.....

REINHARDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another riddle?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
yep. he mentioned the anlog to digital switch.

he said that the next event (feb?) will be in high-def.

someone mentioned the deal for the digital cinema screens

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Can someone let me know how I can subscribe to his $2 service too?

Please PM me

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This should be interesting! Also...I heard that the apocalyptic events mention in the revelation begin on April 2009 and last until 2040. They say the Catholic church will see great "changes". Very interesting...

I would not be surprise if they are trying to fulfill their own prophecy

April 10th, 2009 (Good Friday), the Day of Repentance = the Warning of Garabandal = the First Secret of Medjugorje

[edit on 21-10-2008 by ThePowerOfOne]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I would also like some advice on how to subscribe to these insights.

Cheap considering people pay for journals that spew op/ed and AP/Reuters JUNK.

Let me know, the more that invest their time and effort; the more the "king" will get his just deserves and get a wedgy of a lifetime.

OH- and KUDO's to all that have been trying to translate all the Reinhardtism's... And those that are archiving... you are truly soldiers for truth!

[edit on 21-10-2008 by WiredPirate]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Can someone give me a link to his predictions. I would like to read them.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Can someone give me a link to his predictions. I would like to read them.

Well...there's many but here is a file you can download. I'm in the process of breaking it down.

rapidshare.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Maybe this would go into a different thread but.....

Lets say SHTF.... And Reinhardt's prediction of something huge happening in HD in Feb...

If you were an investor
, which stocks go UP during crisis??

-Campbell's?
-Safeway?
-Dollar stores?

I dunno, but maybe theres some of us who are not RICH; err let me rephrase there are some of us that are barely holding on...

If I knew of a sure thing....... I could help my family and myself a lot during these trying times... Lets make it so some of us sheep can ride the kings trail...

Ideas? For investments in the event of WWIII? Or a huge disaster?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anyone know how I can contact Reinhardt? How did anyone find out which chat room he was in yesterday?

[edit on 21-10-2008 by kenji4861]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Heres something I ran across while investigating...

www.berkshirehathaway.com...

Go read the letters Warren Buffett sent his wealthy shareholders each year since 1977.

They are amazingly insightful. Heres just a piece of candy to start off with.

Some major financial institutions have, however, experienced staggering problems because they engaged in the “weakened lending practices” I described in last year’s letter. John Stumpf, CEO of Wells Fargo, aptly dissected the recent behavior of many lenders: “It is interesting that the industry has invented new ways to lose money when the old ways seemed to work just fine.”

You may recall a 2003 Silicon Valley bumper sticker that implored, “Please, God, Just One More Bubble.” Unfortunately, this wish was promptly granted, as just about all Americans came to believe that
house prices would forever rise. That conviction made a borrower’s income and cash equity seem unimportant to lenders, who shoveled out money, confident that HPA – house price appreciation – would
cure all problems. Today, our country is experiencing widespread pain because of that erroneous belief. As house prices fall, a huge amount of financial folly is being exposed. You only learn who has been swimming naked when the tide goes out – and what we are witnessing at some of our largest financial institutions is an ugly sight.

This was from the 2007 letter to the shareholders.

Very informative, he was definitely warning his wealthy shareholders.. Buffett gets the green light too.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That goes for me to. I have been following the Reinhardt threads from the beginning, but I have never seen away to contact him or join his site. I just joined ATS because this is the first subject on ATS ever that made me this interested to join.
If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

I was also wondering if the meet in Washington Crossing was still in the works?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join