It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi,

I've been following this thread and just looked at the new reindhardt predicts internet crash thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATSFan googled the 1001101001010010 and I just did the same and ended up on www.nohomojo.com... and the font is very similar to the one on reinhardt's site.

I'm going back there now, to read more, but thought I'd post this first. I may be way of track.......

Hmmm - think I'm just seeing things that aren't there and reading too much. This is just all too much! The rest of the site is written in a different font and all to do with music.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Maya00a]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the font on the main page of that music site is the same one. im trying to find out what font it is. otherwise, i think it is a coincidence.

that said, i dont think that anything about the jpgs that R has posted are random. i think of the quote by marshall macluhan: "the medium is the message" the font means something, as does that cursor.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
just a thought.. someone that knows more about Steganography might want to check..

The problem is to know the method used, though the default method is quite simple so it would be easy to find out if that was the case.

For your information, there are a few picture that don't show a white square, but they do have one.

You know the picture that shows "It is timed.. And.. I know the timing.."?

Look at it very carefully.

Done?

Then look at this one.
www.enterprisecorruption.com...

[edit on 12/10/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
from DEBKA:

Tel Aviv trading closes with sharp downturns Sunday

DEBKAfile Special Report

October 12, 2008, 6:34 PM (GMT+02:00)

“It could have been worse,” said some traders at the end of trading which opened Sunday, Oct. 12, with 10-16% plunges after a five-day holiday break during which global markets crashed. TA 25 closed with a 3.8% decline, TA lost 4.6% and bank shares slipped 1.9%. Worst hit were the real estate index which dived 8.9% and Tel-Tech 9.1%.

Earlier Sunday, caretaker PM Ehud Olmert rejected a proposal by Industry Minister Yishai for a $10bn rescue plan for Israel banks with safety nets for savers and depositors. He demanded a new economic forum to deal with the repercussions of the glob al financial crisis on Israeli markets on which opposition leader Binyamin Netanyahu, former finance minister and PM, would have a seat.

The Tel Aviv stock exchange opened 45 minutes late in view of heavy sell-offs in the face of heavy pressure for a shutdown until after the High Holidays which end Oct. 22, to avoid global fallout. Anyway, the Israeli market is closed for Succot, Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 13-14. Trading is automatically suspended if prices fall below the 12 percent level.

Saturday night, Oct. 11, International Monetary Fund directors warned a global economic meltdown was close unless urgent measures are put in place. They went on air with their warning after the seven rich nations’ financial leaders meeting at the White House in Washington failed to agree on a package to revive inter-bank lending and so rescue the markets from free fall.

Euro zone leaders meet in Paris Sunday to find a way out of the crisis. The IMF director Dominique Strauss-Kahn admitted Saturday night that the bailout plans and interest rate cuts approved in the last 10 days had failed to restore confidence in world markets.

The UK government is preparing to partly nationalize up to five troubled major banks including the Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds TSB and HBOS, with a $60 bn injection.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
business.timesonline.co.uk...

THE government will launch the biggest rescue of Britain’s high-street banks tomorrow when the UK’s four biggest institutions ask for a £35 billion financial lifeline.

The unprecedented move will make the government the biggest shareholder in at least two banks...

The scale of the fundraising could lead to trading at the London stock market being suspended. This would give time for the market to digest the impact of the moves.

One consequence of the deal might be that Lloyds could renegotiate the terms of the HBOS takeover, although both sides are still keen for the merger to take place.

An economist who declined to be named said: “This is the biggest risk of the UK’s balance sheet ever undertaken. No-one knows the extent of the toxic assets these banks are exposed to.”

Separately, the future of Morgan Stanley, the American investment bank, is also in doubt today following a sharp sell-off of shares and warnings of a possible credit downgrade from Moody’s the ratings agency.

Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group is reviewing the terms of a $9 billion (£5.3 billion) capital injection into the bank and may launch a takeover. HSBC, Citigroup, JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank are also assessing the situation. Morgan Stanley’s market value has slumped to $13 billion.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
www.financialpost.com...

The credit crisis is spilling over into the grain industry as international buyers find themselves unable to come up with payment, forcing sellers to shoulder often substantial losses.

Before cargoes can be loaded at port, buyers typically must produce proof they are good for the money. But more deals are falling through as sellers decide they don't trust the financial institution named in the buyer's letter of credit, analysts said.

"There's all kinds of stuff stacked up on docks right now that can't be shipped because people can't get letters of credit," said Bill Gary, president of Commodity Information Systems in Oklahoma City. "The problem is not demand, and it's not supply because we have plenty of supply. It's finding anyone who can come up with the credit to buy."

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
and now for a smile:

Sad Guys on Trading Floors

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
and now for a smile:

Sad Guys on Trading Floors

Most awesome was that first one... Dude wait, What? What do you mean the price of oil is falling? thats not possible. HEHEHE thanks for the laugh!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
user sy551 on glp says this -

Hey All

From the looks of it, they're going to use the collapse to re-write the rules of the monetary system, Bretton Woods 2. So the collapse is going to be bad, you know furthering globalization, getting that much closer to fascism. Ah I can't wait
I received an e-mail from R saying get out of the market and also that he sees the DOW dropping to around 3000.

also the be back tuesday 2009 has disappeared off the site

[edit on 12-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OK, I googled the bit of his last message that said 3-branches and the first website is a constitution guide

Something? Nothing?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
OK, I googled the bit of his last message that said 3-branches and the first website is a constitution guide

Something? Nothing?

well put it this way - would you trust ANY of those three to investigate this or do anything about it that ISN'T in their favour?

"it's a big club, and you ain't in it" as the saying goes...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
hello

ive been following this most intresting thread scince it started, and one thing has just came to mind...

has anyone checked to see if their are any messages hidden in the images (encrypted via Steganography)

i've run 3 different steg detection programs and 2 say there's nothing there and 1 says a couple of the files 'possibly' has some.

i think he's cryptic enough as it is without having to hide stuff in the jpegs with steg but it was a good idea though.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Looks like another “test run” has been implemented.
Check out this Bermuda news article from Oct 11, 2008.
I don’t know how to ‘link’, so here is website:

www.theroyalgazette.com...

hey great find there. i'm sure we will see more of that happening soon (if we still have internet that is)

Telecommunications and internet access across the Island were severely disrupted yesterday after a major outage at the Bermuda Telephone Company.

People reported Bank of Butterfield ATMs were down, while shops could not process credit cards and businesses could not contact companies in other countries.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just thought I'd come in and confuse the situation a little more. Lol

My first thought when seeing these new computer screen images on his site was it was related to his predictions about microsoft that were supposed to come true last week, or maybe I misunderstood the timing of that prediction. Anyway, been watching MSFT stock. At the end of Sept, the 3 month average for the number of shares traded daily was about 75 million shares. It was almost twice that everyday last week, and on friday 10/10/08 228 million shares traded. When volume jumps that significantly and the price goes down, it means big money is leaving the stock. R predicted a crash of microsoft stock, MS is in seattle, Bill Gates has sold over $700 million worth of shares in the last 5 months, there was a link to Bills donation(morality play) on the site, tech sector has not been beaten too badly these past few weeks, looks like they will be last to fall.

I was hoping to see someone with some computer history analyze theses new pictures and see if they relate to microsoft, maybe older opperating systems? Is the language on the pictures specific to a particular computer or OS ( i.e. processor error, commence backup mandatory)? Also does the binary relate to MS in any way. Wish I was more knowledgable in computers.

I did some investigating on the translation of the code which was posted on here as sR forward and JY backward. I am looking at it strictly from a stock market perspective.

JY: Could mean japanese yen, usually refered to as JPY, but in some cases JY is used. There has been some interesting action with the Yens value versus other currencies. There has been a nice rise in its value the past week or so even though their economy is horrible. Sounds like the dollar. I don't think this is what the binary meant, but something to look at. SR was much more interesting.

SR: Stock symbol SR- Standard Register Co.
CEO Joseph P. Morgan Jr.

Interesting right?
I have no idea if he is part of the House of Morgan. Can't find any info on him other than the fact he was appointed CEO on Sept. 12th, that would be the last trading day before Sept. 15th. As a matter of fact I can barely find the existence of anyone in the Morgan family born after 1900! Any help on this?

So, Standard Register is a "Office Supplies" compnay. It seems they offer "document management" and "label soultions". "The Label Solutions provides identification and instructional labels, bar code label solutions, and product configuration controls." And it appears that they cater to the healthcare industry!

I was reading Reinhardts write up on healthcare fraud and I remember him talking about companies defrauding medicare and medicaid by overcharing and all sorts of trickery with billing codes and classification of services. Sounds like "bar code label solutions" and "product configuration" to me. Founded in 1912, so i'm sure there is some history there, haven't looked into it yet.

SR also is the name of a programming language.

Finally, I think the most signifcance would be in the number 30.35785%. I have no clue on this. I looked at the market and calculated the Dow would be down that amount from the friday before Oct. 1st when it reaches 7760.22, which was $13 from last fridays low. It you start the percentage decline from Oct 1st closing price we are looking at 7542.99. We are about $900 points from there.

link   
Double post

[edit on 12-10-2008 by wawawa]

link   
reply to post by justyc

cool

i just said publicly as i had a look, but dont really know anythign about said topic to have a proper good look, just though best to get the idea out so someone can check

your double right about him already being cryptic enough

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This could be related to the Tyco deal, they sold the transcon fiber to india for pennys on the dollar.

Found his archived page through google.

/4zg7yn

It is a big page and takes a while to load.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by LookingAround]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingAround

umm, you do know that is a cache page from reinhardt's website don't you? just checking.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
well I guess the turnout for the meetup was less than stellar...

Ish just posted this:

R~~
Takin the show to the Kremlin next.

Folks there aren't afraid of talking to people with three frisbees.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Terry posted this on GLP -- very interesting...

boards.prudentbear.com...

1. The "Ponzi Pyramid of Debt Death/Bretton Woods II" that was the world's financial system collapsed five weeks ago today. Tens of trillions of electronic fiatscos were evaporated from the servers and spreadsheets housing them.

2. Literally every single large financial instution failed, simultaneously. Worldwide.

3. The world's governments and central banks have been performing ever-greater and more desperate maneuvers to revive the now-decaying corpse, pumping in seven trillion fiatscos.

4. So far, their efforts have shown little success as the spillover effects on the credit and equity markets can no longer be hidden.

A full blown, up-in-your-face credit collapse and stock market colllapse has ensued. Again, worldwide.

5. Coming next: "Great Depression II Meets Mad Max".

6. Therefore, we're scroomed.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join