It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
His site is down till Tuesday possibly to get his 'payment' system up and running. I cannot see too many people going for this though. His website has been the most active ever since 911fnord brought it to ATS - he should be thanking us, not charging us. Original post

I must say, for someone advocating the misuse of funds, he sure is not laying any solid foundations for his 'fight'.

While I'm on, isn't it interesting that the UK and Iceland are in a major diplomatic rangle at the moment over the financial situation, the same day R mentioned Iceland as of strategic importance to the States (who have left) and now Russia, (who appear to be arriving)!!

Swings and roundabouts people. They are calling this the ''Cold War'' on Sky News all of today, although this is more attributed to the cold of Iceland
. Anything to plant that seed of fear and confusion!

First time I have watched the news for some time today, and felt like throwing myself out of the window in despair after it - I wonder what the typical couch potato feels 24/7?

Breifne

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
While I'm on, isn't it interesting that the UK and Iceland are in a major diplomatic rangle at the moment over the financial situation, the same day R mentioned Iceland as of strategic importance to the States (who have left) and now Russia, (who appear to be arriving)!!
Breifne

he went on about iceland to point out it's strategic significance. most people might think it's just a small country about to go bankrupt, but there's more too it than that, but you have to learn about that somewhere other than mainstream media because they won't tell you.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
there's a new update on the website - rather ominous in tone, to me at least.

site will be back up tuesday

ish.. either you post it the tactful way or I will post it the real way..

and you know its going to be ugly..

time’s up..

justa preface my next rec’lection:

I (reinhardt) am a northern boy..

oh.. ohhh.. it taint gonna get no better is’t?

if’n no south’rn boy shows up (for no dat gum good reason) at Stone Mountain to kick this Northern boy’s ass… then Genr’l Grant or Lee.. (can’t rightly member which ya’ll) was right when he said:

”Southern boys are *****”.

hey.. they said it.. not me ya’ll

r

is it all going to kick off this weekend? stay alert folks, just in case. get your batteries charged on your phones and cameras in case you need them.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
top of page...

Mellon To Truman: “Liquidate Something Or Another”?

dr truman kohman worked for carnegie mellon university and was one of the few scientists to work on the manhattan project, which certainly liquidated hiroshima and nagasaki.

he's probably referring to these two though...
andrew w mellon
&
harry s truman
although mellon didn't work for truman, he had worked for 3 other presidents so their paths probably crossed

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
updated again. now says..

legal retraction pending

now who did he annoy? unless it's not his legal retraction he's talking about.
hmmm

info on retraction

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
update again with a big 'no fear' flag and a link to this song..
a country boy can survive with the message

But they are a little “flighty” and “apprehensive”.
underneath.

lyrics are -

The preacher man says it’s the end of time
And the Mississippi River she’s a goin’ dry
The interest is up and the Stock Markets down
And you only get mugged
If you go down town

I live back in the woods, you see
A woman and the kids, and the dogs and me
I got a shotgun rifle and a 4-wheel drive
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain’t too many things these ole boys can’t do
We grow good ole tomatoes and homemade wine

Because you can’t starve us out
And you cant makes us run
Cause one-of- ‘em old boys raisin ole shotgun
And we say grace and we say Ma’am
And if you ain’t into that we don’t give a damn

We came from the West Virginia coalmines
And the Rocky Mountains and the and the western skies
And we can skin a buck; we can run a trot-line

I had a good friend in New York City
He never called me by my name, just hillbilly
My grandpa taught me how to live off the land
And his taught him to be a businessman
He used to send me pictures of the Broadway nights
And I’d send him some homemade wine

But he was killed by a man with a switchblade knife
For 43 dollars my friend lost his life
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Cause a country boy can survive

Cause you can’t starve us out and you can’t make us run
Cause one-of- ‘em old boys raisin ole shotgun
And we say grace and we say Ma’am
And if you ain’t into that we don’t give a damn

We’re from North California and south Alabam
And little towns all around this land
And we can skin a buck; we can run a trot-line

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's a full moon in Aries on the Tuesday 14th ...Aries being the angriest sign in the zodiac, ruled by planet Mars, god of war and aggression and force.Full Moons are usually when tensions erupt and spill over....this may or may not have significance if anything spectacular does happen on the 14th, which is a date that keeps on cropping up....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

as far as i know, reinhardt has never mentioned the 14th as being a significant date but i have an eerie feeling about this weekend. maybe it's just a case of too much info overload but if they want to pull something big and nasty off then this weekend would be when they can really stick the boot in and everyone will have forgotten about the money markets by the 14th.

remember all the incriminating paperwork that vanished forever when the world trade centres went down - bcci, enron etc. people are cottoning onto the paper trail for this time and they've gotta make as much of it go away lest somebody be held accountable.

i've seen and hear so many normally placid, indifferent or sceptical people throughout this week become so angry at what is going on and the 'f u' attitude being given out from the ones who are making money out of this bigtime. i think a lot of people are starting to wonder just what has ebeen going on and how everyone has been screwed over big time.

hopefully nothing will happen and everyone will be safe though.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
check this story out...
Berlusconi Says Leaders May Close World's Markets

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said political leaders are discussing the idea of closing the world's financial markets while they ``rewrite the rules of international finance.''

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

10/15 was mentioned as the next significant time period

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

he retracted the statement not long after, see the other thread in the general conspiracy forum I think

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
another addition -

Revolutions call for bravery.. not fear, cowardice, and excuses.

i've had this tune going round my head today...

When they kick out your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

or told to shut up.

anyway they already rewrote the laws in 2002 didn't they with the sarbanes-oxley act? you know, the one where this sort of thing couldn't possibly happen, but if it did, those responsible be be caught and punished?

i think the word 'accountability' ought to be removed as a real word in the dictionary at this rate

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
here's some info on the medicare scam -
link

According to Medical Supply Chain CEO Samuel Lipari who is suing hospital supply company Novation LLC, Missouri Democratic Senator Claire C. McCaskill knew that seven U.S. attorneys—two assistants who turned up dead, three assistants who resigned or were fired and two U.S. attorneys who were also forced out—had something in common: all seven were investigating Medicare and Medicaid fraud in the United States healthcare system involving overcharging for hospital supplies and medical fees amounting to billions of dollars in fraud.

Lipari’s suit against Novation has ties to the White House in that the President’s brother Jeb Bush joined the board of directors of Novation member Tenet Healthcare on April 12, 2007 and George W’s cousin’s company wrote software for hospital equipment global reference numbers, raising questions as to why Jeb Bush has become associated with a company involved in multiple lawsuits and fraud probes.

it was he who signed the rather interesting executive order 01-261 regarding 'state of emergency' on sept 7th 2001, which of course was updated just a few days later to the more far-reaching executive order 01-262.

interesting read

oh, and btw, did you know he joined lehman brothers less than two months ago as an advisor in it's private equity group?

link 1

link 2

[edit on 11-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
another website update -

the free site will be back up tuesday (2009?)

how bout that for a prediction?

it has been fun

r

with the change at the top which says 'think'

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
interesting update -

p.s.

is someone paying attention?

online.wsj.com...

peggy.. it was inevitable

www.google.com...

Playing Frisbee on a Precipice
- was that an indirect threat?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

the 13th of october was actually an interesting day in history -

it was the date the cornerstone was laid for the white house in 1792. (some folks may remember that september 11th was the cornerstone day for the pentagon in 1941)

in 54ad, claudius died and nero took over the reins of rome.

gmt became the official 'time'

jaques de molay was born today in 1244 and years later, hundreds of knights templar would be rounded up on this same date to be tortured and executed.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
umm... i think he updated his website.

WOOPS abit too late. didnt see this on his page few hours ago lol.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by a-stupid-dvd-case]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by a-stupid-dvd-case

yes, i posted the update two threads up earlier today.

wall street journalist peggy noonan was paid large amounts by enron to give them great publicity. who's paying her now?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
so what exactly is inevitable ? All these articles by Peggy Noonan. im still lost after scannig through the entire thread.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join