It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Predictions page 2, 1/4 way down. Screencap is about "gang kills top banker Frank..."

Notice there is a quicklaunch bar for corporate outlook as well as a taskbar for Lotus Notes R5 MGM Grand Foxwood and Outllok express. Lots of email coming and going.

Interestingly he has unlocked the page without altering the screencap, so either he hasnt read what Ive said or simply doesnt care.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
oj is a "morality play"....designed to 'entertain' the cattle instead of watching whats really going on... heres his quote.."..Look out for trivia and heavy morality plays..."

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ok....So what do we know about this guy? He's a lawyer, a published author, lives in North East U.S....anything else?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can anyone find out what the web-bot program says about Monday or Tuesday? I can't seem to find its predictions. I think you have to pay.

If what I've heard is correct, the web-bot should be alerting people RIGHT NOW that Reinhardt's predictions are about to come to pass.

I still think the guy is a disinfo agent. OR it isn't even a person. That creativity machine comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
“A”

Plus

“B”

equals

“C”hecks “C”leared

anyone have an idea on the 'cc' ?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

cant say i disagree... mind you i think he's onto something nonetheless.

Dave

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Get this: Prosecutors will not go after Wall Street

Authorities are leaning against seeking indictments of major banks and insurers that may have inflated the value of their mortgage-related investments.

vía: washington post

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
g'day dave.

watchman is a nark. make your own opinion. dont follow his.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The "web bot" program is more or less snake oil from my perspective. For all the hype I've seen about it, it tends to be almost continuous hyperbole without anything factual. I've never seen a respected or even substantial client of theirs admit to using their predictions with any documented success, and hoestly I've never seen anyone reputable admit to paying for their service at all. The only reason I know they exist is because all the usual fear mongering nebbishes who like to be the center of attention quote them constantly.

www.urbansurvival.com...

is the public output of their subscription service. They are currently predicting, and I kid you not, Financial collapse, martial law, war and famine for the coming few weeks and go so far as to advocate stockpiling food and ammunition. The only thing I saw missing from their prediction was dogs and cats living together.

I have to admit the shine is coming off this the more Reinhardt reveals of himself. If you look up Reinhardt college in Waleska Ga. youll find its a methodist college with a history of having some rather outspoken anti-catholic staff members. He has also admitted to having written a book about the original 1993 World Trade bombing and how it was suposed to collapse the towers as part of said conspiracy hes been slowly describing.

the TRUTHER movement drives me literally insane. I had a friend who was practically foaming at the mouth ranting to me about how there were no pictures of airplane parts at the pentagon. I promptly showed him dozens upon dozens, and without skipping a beat he now had a fully fleshed out conspiracy to explain the faking of these photos that he was previously unaware of.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by antisoshal]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't agree with your analysis of the web-bot program. I think it is an unbelievable programming feat. As for the rest of your post, I hope you aren't putting those words in MY mouth.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan
g'day dave.

watchman is a nark. make your own opinion. dont follow his.

He isn't "following," my opinion, he is thinking critically.

Something you have shown yourself to be thoroughly incapable of.

I am giving you one warning. Be VERY careful what you accuse people of.

Got it?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think the OJ reference is referring to, the crooks get away with murder at the time but eventually people wise up and catch them doing a wrong act again and throw the damn library at them for fooling them the first time.

Also A Museum is an interpretation of history as told by the museum owner. and is also based on the known history as told by the government of the country said museum is located.

BTW R i'm still on the fence about you and your intentions But i like your style Keep up the work.

ANd as for Night Watchman he's just a troll so don't feed the trolls, they like to be lazy and wait for unsuspecting people to feed them so they grow fatter

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007

ANd as for Night Watchman he's just a troll so don't feed the trolls, they like to be lazy and wait for unsuspecting people to feed them so they grow fatter

Yes, as with most simple minded people, you see anyone who isn't gullible enough to find frauds such as R to be "interesting"

I'm sure he is happy that, yet another dupe is waiting breathlessly for his next "riddle."

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

You actually illustrated an amazing point, Mercenary!

You are half right and half wrong. The OJ reference was a literal reference to the fact that morality issues will be prevalent in the media to cover the actions of TPTB. But it feeds the CT aspect even more in regards to EXACTLY what you mentioned.

It is a double-edged blade.

This is too deep for someone to think up on the whim and be correct on. People simply don't process information fast enough to carry on a topic that is both factual and spun at the same time. Not without people behind them driving the research! Think of Fox News.

PS. Reinhardt is a fraud. I guess that makes ME a troll.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
As a non-practicing catholic, I do not trust any catholics whatsoever. The Catholic church is all about money and power. The Pope is arguably the most powerful man in the world. I'm sure he would like to keep it that way. And who could forget all the child molesting scandals?

Power is created by fear!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bdub85

Churches, IN GENERAL, are all about money and power.

Quick story about the SCANDALOUS church in my area. There is a chuch here which is very big (I just battled with myself in exposing this particular woolf in lamb's clothing). Anyhow, the pastor of this particular church, which is big enough that it supports its own private high school, lives in THE WEALTHIEST neighborhood in this entire REGION. He has a helicopter pad in his back yard. He takes a FLIGHT 3 miles to his FIRST church service on sunday and then again for the TEN mile flight to his second (branch office in nearby city)...

Anyhow, I know of a person who was an accountant for the church for a short time. He quit after he heard this PARTICULAR baptist pastor tell his deacons and such that on Sunday he figures he needs to talk about abortion and homosexuality that Sunday to raise the ONE MILLION dollars needed to support the Church's agenda.

This guy guilts people into paying tithes, even so far as to tell members to pay EXTRA tithings during incliment weather to support those that didn't show up (I suppose to pay his mortgage and jet fuel costs).

If the Christ Almighty showed up tomorrow, this guy would have a front row seat to Satan's pulpit.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think he a a rich guy who figured out the system and made a bunch of money. He reads like 20 newspapers per day and knows how to connect the dots. He has the recipe.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

nah your not a troll you are contributing something useful to this thread even if you think he is a fraud.

Night watchman on the other hand has his own agenda in this thread and personal grudge against Reinhardt. which is cool but you can't except people to take you seriously if you come into a thread and can't back up your claims to why this guy is a fraud with something besides

Know him? Let me say this. Our battle is an ancient one. Reinhardt is fulfilling what has been foretold. As am I.

even if Reinhardt is a fraud eventually he will be found out. he can only take so much rope before he hangs himself.

If you have proof he is a fraud then by all means show your cards and prove it. If its just a hunch well then you don't have any proof.

And yes Night Watchman in this thread you are a troll until you can prove he's a fraud because your not adding anything to this conversation, your trying to derail it.

and another thing NIghtWatchman you know nothing about me, so you assume that i'm

yet another dupe is waiting breathlessly for his next "riddle."

i have yet to see anything this guy has said to sway me one way or the other. he's playing a chance game with his "predictions" and with all chance games he has a 50/50 chance of being right but also a 50/50 of being wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Night watchman on the other hand has his own agenda in this thread and personal grudge against Reinhardt. which is cool but you can't except people to take you seriously if you come into a thread and can't back up your claims to why this guy is a fraud with something besides [/QUOTE]

You're wrong. I don't have a personal grudge against R. I have a problem with ANYONE who tries to make himself seem important by claiming to be able to predict the future. Especially since the prediction that everyone is all ga-ga about was WRONG. There was no crash.

As for being taken seriously, I honestly could not care less whether I am taken seriously on an internet message board or not. Why would I care? Why would anyone care?

I voice my opinion. I don't what any of you think of it.

And yes Night Watchman in this thread you are a troll until you can prove he's a fraud because your not adding anything to this conversation, your trying to derail it.

What I am TRYING to do is to get those who are so enthralled with R to at least step back and think more critically...I also believe, because I have seen this sort of thing before, that R has an agenda and is going to try (or is already) profiting from this silly game of riddles.

If that makes me a troll, then so be it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by ATSfan
g'day dave.

Be VERY careful what you accuse people of.

Got it?

keyboard hero eh..? hahahaha.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join