It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Cops Get T-Shirts That Mock DNC Protesters!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I am glad you liked the content of his post. Unfortunately the Moderators probably will not like it, nor your reply to it, so I would either read the T & C or stick to u2u. Just a suggestion from a member.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Well I am sure they wont have a problem with it. I didnt use any obsenity. I just stated my agreement with his opinion. Isnt that what this sight is about. Opinions. You have yours and I have mine. As always you cant get a little humor. Like I am really going to put whiney liberal professors in a work camp. Its just a nice pleasant thought.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If they want to kick me off the sight though they are welcome to. I support the right of a business owner or an evil corporation to choose not to do business with me if I violate the principles of their business. I promise I wont whine or sue or get the ACLU involved.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This kinda thing is EXACTLY WHY the police are looked upon as the enemy now and not the protectors and peace keepers they are supposed to be. They used to just beat you up when no one was looking.....now they do it openly and with pride.

Well, better get used to that riot gear PIGS.......yer gonna need it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Well I am sure they wont have a problem with it. I didnt use any obsenity. I just stated my agreement with his opinion. Isnt that what this sight is about. Opinions.

Not quite that simple no. There are Terms and Conditions for this private forum, and it encompasses more then the usage of 'obscenity'.

It's clearly political baiting and generalizations. There are many liberal members of ATS. So with that in mind think about being respectful, and then re-read those posts.

I seriously doubt everyone that was upset in this thread over the actions of this police department were Liberals (in fact I am more moderate then liberal). This is not an issue about 'Libs'. This issue is about police being insensitive to police brutalities. It's like they don't even care. But lots of us do!

As always you cant get a little humor.

You must be an active reader of many years for you to of made that assessment about me.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I'm not so sure whats so "awesome" about police brutality. These people are paid by our tax dollars to serve and protect. I don't really know what your point was about getting kicked off the the site and "evil corporations" but cool

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustnoone1987

Well see there is part of the problem. Have any of these police been indicted on charges of police brutality by a court or are we just accusing them of that?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well see there is part of the problem. Have any of these police been indicted on charges of police brutality by a court or are we just accusing them of that?

I WOULD BE THE FIRST WITNESS! These beefed up cretins go around twistin arms all the time. Just because maybe they haven't busted into your 4H meeting and started bustin' heads....doesn't mean it is non-existent.

How many people live in your "town"?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

I didnt say it was non existant. I said they havent been charged with a crime. A police officer is entitled to use force when some one resists arrest. By the way there about 120,000 people in the suburb I live in and about 5 million or so in the area and I have never done 4H. I guess you think I live in the country. I grew up in one of the roughest urban areas in my part of the state so it is far from perfect here.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Then you should be well aware that cop A lies.......and cop B swears to it. Cop C just taunts you while you are getting your arm twisted.....

There is a great deal of animosity towards the cops for a good number of reasons. This just happens to be the flavor of the day. I'm not sure if these SPECIFIC pigs are charged with anything.....but rest assured, they are by no means innocent. I liked how a previous poster put it.....they said something like:

"they will bear the brunt of the revolution....."(not exact but close)

I rather like that.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

I have seen your posts before and they are usually anti cop. So I wonder do you think all cops are bad or just some of them. The majority or the minority? Why did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Are you kidding me?!?

These gestapo goons are now BOASTING and advertising proudly the FASCISM and violation of the constitution they committed?

Oh, please. The only fascists are the members of Recreate 68. Radicals like Recreate 68, Peta, Earth First - all those ultra-liberal extremist groups and many who aren't ultra liberal - are the only fascists, here. There is a reason why there was a cage set up for those clowns. The far left activists and violence go hand-in-hand. Some people need to get their teeth knocked out. Those "activists" are examples of people who deserve to have a lifetime of Polidenting their dentures.

I'll never understand how far left groups are so anti-establishment, anti-law and anti-government. When you're for the far left, you're for increased government, more laws, etc. You're for giving more power to "The Man." I'll never understand the maze of circular logic these people subject themselves to on a daily basis to get some sleep at night

[edit on 30-9-2008 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I personally have no problem with using force to defend my Constitution "against all threats foreign AND DOMESTIC". I took an oath to do so. When anyone becomes the enemy of the "crowds" (US citizens who the government serves) it is time that they are removed. When SHTF you can count me in.

Of course, I am not advocating that anyone else do so. I took an oath is all. You do whatever you want when SHTF.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The problem is our 'overlords' only know how to deal with situations using violence (war, prisons, executions, etc...)

So is it any surprise that violence is the only way us citizens can actually make a difference?

Violent protests are the only ones that work, here's proof...

news.bbc.co.uk...

The poll tax riots pretty much ended the reign of heir thatcher and scared the government into not implementing the poll tax.
A nice quiet stroll waving a banner is not a protest, it changes nothing because the government only know violence and fear.

For anything to change the government needs to see, here, and feel the wrath of it's citizens in the most extreme way. Otherwise they pay no attention. Peaceful protesting is a joke, like trying to stop a tank with a water pistol.

People should be angry, and should act on that anger, this is Class War.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Whether there are good cops or not, the institution as a whole is corrupt to the core. So you can't excuse the actions of the police force because you think some cops are good.

I bet there were some good nazi's (Oskar Schindler, the pope?), but it doesn't make fascism all warm and fuzzy now does it?

The police are used to protect those that exploit us, they are in the way, and so are a legitimate target. They have made themselves the enemy.

If a cop is really a good cop, and they choose to remain a cop and ignore the corruption, then they dig their own grave. They made the choice and will have to live with it. Cops are not individuals, they are a gang who follow orders.

ACAB don't you know?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369

all those ultra-liberal extremist groups and many who aren't ultra liberal - are the only fascists, here.

So the ultra liberal and the not-so-liberal: so basically anyone that is a liberal is a fascist to you. So then, you must be one of those crazy far righters!??

The far left activists and violence go hand-in-hand.

But you, being very non-liberal, are opposed to that kind of senseless violence right?...

Some people need to get their teeth knocked out. Those "activists" are examples of people who deserve to have a lifetime of Polidenting their dentures.

Nice.

I'll never understand how far left groups are so anti-establishment, anti-law and anti-government. When you're for the far left, you're for increased government, more laws, etc.

How can you not 'understand' and at the same time call yourself a 'political educator'?

Nice umbrella leftists stereotypes too. Very original.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

I have seen your posts before and they are usually anti cop. So I wonder do you think all cops are bad or just some of them. The majority or the minority? Why did you come to this conclusion?

I know you were not asking me. Here is my answer anyways.

I think the majority continue to make corrupt choices because they are following corrupt orders from corrupt institutions.

Why did I come to that conclusion? The World Wide Web and its subsequent affect on the Worlds' communication.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The far left activists and violence go hand-in-hand. Some people need to get their teeth knocked out.

read these two sentences again.

here; i'll even re-post them separately so you can compare and contrast these two ideas of yours.

The far left activists and violence go hand-in-hand.

there's the first part

Some people need to get their teeth knocked out.

and there's the second part. now, play along at home. read the first part, and then the second part, and ask yourself: what opinions do i really hold?

[edit on 30-9-2008 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Police joking that they beat protesters is not funny. It's like an unofficial admission.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
I agree with you...innocent people ALWAYS get caught up in it. I am sure MANY were there to do it right and make a difference...but just like 99% of the people here on ATS...ATS members are ALWAYS bitching that police should "police" their own...weed out the dirty ones, etc...

To be honest this is a question my brother and I always talk about.I have personally never had good experiences w/cops and am not a big fan. Nott because I'm a criminal but because they always harassed me for menial B/S as a youth because they had nothing better to do. My father was a cop and he can't even stand the way they act. I do not judge all police as bad, but as individuals on a 1 to 1 basis.

Unfortunately their attitudes are always the same. It takes a certain breed. Either they're dweebs who were picked on in school and never felt like this and get drunk w/ a dillusional power and abuse it, or they are wanna be thugs/ school bullies who were smart enough to get on the ALLEGED right side and abuse it.

Originally posted by rcwj75
so why can't that work both ways. If you see some mask wearing idiot causing trouble during your protest...either kick his ---, tell he/she to leave, or report it so the PROBLEM is removed. Thats a major problem with people who protest these days...or atleast the "problem" people...they want want want..but NEVER do do do....hypocrites a lot of the time. IMO...

This is a valid point and they are hypocrites. Only problem is it's a double edged sword. SO, how come police don't police themselves also? You are accusing us of being hypocrites yet your own do the exact same thing.Only difference is it's YOU and YOUR own who took a vow to uphold the law ( not us) and yet have a code of silence when your own break it.

Who polices the police? Who polices the politicians and lawmakers? All this wallstreet bailout and not a single person will ever serve time or see the inside of a holding cell. As a matter of fact they get to benefit from it, while if I (hypothetically) stole an apple because there was no other way to feed my starving children, I would have some self righteous schmuck, playing judge jury and executioner saying I'm a criminal and call in the mod squad to bust my head open.

If any elected official, politican judge, LEO or anyone else who is SUPPOSED to uphold the law and PROTECT "We the People" is ever caught doing an illegal act, they should not only be held accountable; They should have their penalties tripled for KNOWINGLY breaking the laws they were TRAINED in upholding. This makes these people lower than the lowest form for being sneaky, evil and deceitful, manipulating the laws and finding loopholes to violate and prosper from it.That is the definition of a criminal.

After all the crap and harassment and violations I've been through at the hands of your people, I still have the decency to judge on an individual basis and am still to this day, ALWAYS proven wrong.

HARSHER penalties for Politicians, LEO's and the Elite who break the law. Mandatory maximum sentences.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by 19DCW71]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by 19DCW71]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join