It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need more gun control...Ya Sure!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why gun control makes SOOOO much sense!!!!!

sammytaylor.net...

This video gives the other sides version of gun control. I hope you take it toheart to help protect these poor, hard working, men and women!!!! Visit your local gun store soon!!!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I hope this video will make liberals think twice about gun control.

The video makes perfect since really, if you take away our rights to own firearms. It would not effect criminals/felons either way, because they already get firearms illegally.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This video really says it all. The argument I always hear is "Oh but people will get into arguments and be like 'I'm gonna get my gun and shoot you!' and everyone will just start murdering each other!! You always hear stories about that in the U.S." - anonymous Canadian

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It is part of the NWO hasnt anyone made that link yet?

It is difficult to get any firearms legally over here, in the uk it will bee like that in america soon.

"It's harder to resist the NWO without a gun"-me

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Good luck abolishing guns.

One of the most powerful lobbys in the US is the Gun Lobby.

Gun manufacturers hold a significant amount of power in the government, it's big business, it's Republican, it's plain old American to have a gun.

Gun Control legislation is just a way of appeasing the liberals(make them think they're right so they leave you alone), but there will always be guns in the American home.

Nothing makes me feel safer in a house than knowing there's a Semi-automatic assault rifle underneath my bed. Not that I actually have one. I'm just saying I'd feel a hundred times safer with that over what I have now. Just saving up the money for it.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
LOL, a gun is just a tool. It is a tool that that equalizes even the weakest victim with the strongest attacker. We need them not only to protect ourselves from possible individuals but also from establishments that would try to control us by force. An unarmed populace is an easily controlled populace. I cant remember the name of the Japanese admiral that said during WW2 that "Invading America would be impossible because behind every blade of grass would be an American with a gun."

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Zindo, I'm all for gun control... The more guns you and I conrol, the better.

Or consider this... You need a gun, ammo, and someone to shoot the thing. Perhaps they ought to condiser People control, or ammo control?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

Yamomoto, and he was right!
Not a one line post.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well there has never been any gun control - so how has it worked thus far ?
Hmm - no crime, no murder, no rape, - seems to be going swimmingly..... -

If you want guns then please use reasonable excuses, because these kinds of idiotic rationales are so easily ridiculed.

The primary reason for gun ownership is, and should be, to prevent unlawful action taken against the citizens by the government - as your constitution set down, and as is now clearer than ever with a psychotic Republican in the Whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm all for gun control. There's no good excuse for owning guns really.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What's a good excuse for not owning guns?

If we have the option to own a gun, why not own one?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think the Australian Gov went the right way with the laws on gun ownership.

After the Port Phillip Massacre, regulations were put into place governing control over the sale and ownership of fully and semi-automatic firearms and having the weapons in a secure gun safe and the ammo, can not be kept in the same safe compartment as the weapons.

I for one think this is a good thing, and though I'm not of the homicidal nature (yeah, they all say that) if I could buy one I probably would.

Being such a small country implementing this law I think will help avoid future problems, such as the massacres you see over in the US, involving mostly automatic weapons.

But then again, it's in the US constitution.

"I own a gun, because I have too protect myself from the other person who has a gun."

Commence the flaming lol Cheers, Fox.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
automatic weapons?? as if it mattered that you're wrong!

i feel that the majority of those who are vocally in support of gun control know the ramifications and consequences and simply don't care, because they think a new world order or, more precisely, their mental image of it, would be a step in the right direction (aka. progress). they know instinctively and from experience, that many people would prefer to retain a minimum of liberty, however.

utopia dies hard, doesn't it? even after WW2 people still believe in it. sometimes i wonder if it wouldn't be better to let the NWO kill them, and only then mount a counter-offensive. i'm positive that this would be the right course of action, if there was a way to be reasonably certain to survive such an environment for two or three years.

after all, i've heard evil is supposed to 'consume itself'. not that i buy the whole notion, but one should never interrupt the enemy making mistakes.

top topics

join