It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO China Live! 25/09/08 Shenzhu! Evidence of Proof Must See !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If this is real im stunned it hasn't been posted here yet:

Anyone??

Z

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 28/9/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Anyone remember the old game called "Space invaders"? It looks like one of those wobbly space crafts, this is still interesting though!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Looks like a stage of the rocket falling back to earth. Hard to tell though from the video quality. If you watch the 3rd video it appears to falling very fast.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Very cool footage. The quality is kind of bad though. Could it just be part of the rocket?

EDIT: Accidently replied to corvin. My bad.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Striker122]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What it is, is a relection of the spacecraft rokets in the camara lens. When the camara moves so does the sopposed UFO.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, I'll be the first who wants to point out that the object was not visible prior to stage separation. Thus the logical first posibility that it was in fact some kind of debris; the second stage, or a cowling, or some such mundane possibility.

However, to these untrained eyes, the object seemed to make some relative motion which hints towards non-random maneuvers. To be honest at first I thought it was a reflection of some light source behind the camera reflected off screen. However these are two separate instances shown so I suppose that's out.

I wonder if the 'object' could have been 'cloaked' as it were, but in the flush of the thruster exhaust it failed to maintain that state.

It does look like an Atari Lunar Invader, maybe the folks at Aqua Teen Hunger Force are back in the viral market again?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Cool,thanks for sharing this bro

I know they watch our space travels closely and they were probably scanning to see what kind of stuff was onboard that rocket...i dunno though,hehe

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

THEY ARE LENS FLARES!!

What a horrible video, recorded from the tv set is so bad you can't distinguish
anything, besides this guy GENH2 is having hallucinations seeing nonexistent ufos
in space and posting false claims in Youtube (several videos with the same tales).

OK now to the subject. The original video is showing just flares on the tv camera
same ones that move along the camera in the logic way. Watch the same launch
but from the original broadcast with high quality and see for yourself what was this
all about. The lens flares (false ufo) at second 0:53, watch it in full screen if you
want.

www.youtube.com...

End of story.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by free_spirit]

[edit on 28-9-2008 by free_spirit]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i dont know, But i did see two ufo's during the 'Space walk',
If someone puts up a video of that, look for them.

new topics

top topics

join