It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone been to mysonpeter.com?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
link

site made by a guy whose wife and son were killed in a horrible accident, and now has paranormal encounters with his childs ghost. i dont know of its authenticity, but its pretty creepy.

theres a quicktime movie that he suposedly recorded of his childs ghost, im no expert but it looks kinda doctored to me. can someone more knowledgeable tell if its a fake or not?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well it looks real enough to me, but i am not an expert. is hair dryer strong enougth to kill and adult? once dropped in the water ofcourse. i mean i know it will shock you. im just sort of shocked of shocked that the volts in a hair dryer would be that deadly. i have been shocke by lots of stuff. car battery, lawn mower, water heater, and we used to purposely play with one of those electric shock therapy deals it used to give a pretty good shock on full blast.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
if the hair dryer where still plugged in for a mass amount of time, the electric charge would be catastrophic. I believe that the electricty flow would also increase, because it now had a source to connect with freely, unlike one that is restrictive.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What fairy tale ain't it. Peter is probably just a ghost story. I am a skeptic and I really don't believe in this story.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
thanks for the link, it was an interesting read, I'm not too sure about it though. Do ghosts cast shadows?cause there was one on the wall in the clip of peter.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Interesting.....

I know with the electical system in my country "Multi Earthed Neutral" the fuse would blow as soon as the hairdryer hit the water. However in America the system is different. Thats why live powerlines that come down don't kill people here, they are safely being earthed back to the source.

As to the kid, it could be the plot for a good book. Why put it on the net? The content of the pages seems sparce considering the events that happened. Could be "Blair witch project" again....

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You have nailed this one Mate, Blair (B.S.) Witch Project part Duex...

The worst. That movie was nothing but snot pouring out of a homely girl's nose and CHEAP tricks...

Funny part is, it scared the heck out of Valhall and our daughters...

I fear this gig is more of the same only LAMER...

The multi Earth grounding system has always seemed the way to go to me as well, I think the infrastructure remodel costs would be too great for the U.S. utilities to bear however to switch us over.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Dude, the Blair (B.S.) Witch Project was awesome. I'm willing to take this to the debate forum or the movies section ....

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
is hair dryer strong enougth to kill and adult? once dropped in the water ofcourse. i mean i know it will shock you. im just sort of shocked of shocked that the volts in a hair dryer would be that deadly. i have been shocke by lots of stuff. car battery, lawn mower, water heater, and we used to purposely play with one of those electric shock therapy deals it used to give a pretty good shock on full blast.

yes. hair dryer is different. when ur in a bath tub, it's not like u can pull ur hand away like u probably do when u get shocked by a battery. (unless ur one of those weirdos who get their jollies on with anal electrodes but that's another story)

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
yea i don't doubt the power of electricity, especially mother nature's raw form, lightning. i guess i was wonderin' if she dropped in the dryer and then tried to pick up little simon and she got smoked by the volts that went through simon. that is pretty crazy. i wonder why the US doesn't due the safe thing. i wonder
not really.

the blair witch was the most overhyped no good for nothing movie ever. i remember they were saying how super scary it was gonna be, but then ppppppppppoop.

top topics

join