It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China astronaut's space walk

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
It looks sooo fake! Granted, I'd not have a clue as what it should look like, but this isn't it. It reminds Me of that old 'Lost in Space' show I use to watch. Funny guys.

Peace. K*

This is not a personal respond, it is directed to all the people that cry out "FAKE".
What is funny is how a lot of ATSérs are loosing touch with reality declaring everything that does not match -or just BECAUSE it matches-their TV-experience ot be a fake.

It is not THAT difficult to do this rocket-space-walking thing, it is just expensive, and China has the money and ambition, they want to be topdog and space is part of that.

Is is really a wonder some people succeeded in escaping the womb, it just looks so fake out there. And that walking on two legs?! What is that about? That can't be real. Keep crawling around.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I already posted this in the other "China Spacewalk A Fake" topic, but it has to be said:

The 1:06 one does look like a bubble, but go to the 2:33 one and look at the trajectory. Now right after that, maybe a second later, there is another, smaller one that flies off in a very different trajectory. Unless they significantly rotated the entire rig within a second, then the bubbles would float to the surface in the exact same or very similar direction. The trajectories are too far off to be bubbles under water. One appears to travel on a heading of about 315 degrees and the second seems to be about 340 degrees. That would require the entire rig to be significantly rotated in only a second...
Sorry folks, but this is the real deal.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
ok, im going to pipe up now . hehehe

i wont go into detail, but i dont think its fake, really what would be the point.

as for teh bubble, i have a theory, ill post it in teh bubble thread though.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Since the words "astronaut" and "cosmonaut" are already spoken for, I think a more accurate and appropriate term in this case should be "aquanauts".

Darn, that one is taken too.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Do you guys not think for one second we didn't have eyes on what was going on from the U.S. and if the Chinese faked it we would just shut up about it?

I can't believe how people can actually think with all the people on earth watching space that China could fake this and get away with it. Those are the same ignorant people who say we didn't go to the moon.

Well so much for that too. On Mythbusters they reflected a laser off of a MAN MADE mirror left on the moon and got a reflection and reading.

I guess it's gonna take something like that to prove this happened too.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
OMG, can't believe conspiracy theorists still believe that flag crap.
MYTHBUSTER already BUSTED IT
www.youtube.com...

As for bubbles and others detail explanations:
www.astroengine.com...

Decide for yourself
But I think China did pull it off, whether it was live or not is the question.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
FOOLS the flag isn't fake in space if you make a motion the object will continue in motion...so small movements by his hand can make that effect. But the video itself is fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join