It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China astronaut's space walk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes, I posted in the other thread too

strange it sank below the radar so swiftly, considering ...

Never mind. I'll post in this new thread

to say, as earlier, that I laughed spontaneously when I saw the footage on the news

I didn't know the Chinese 'space walk' was coming up.
Was cooking.
Just happened to turn around as the 'space walk' was aired

And I just laughed out loud, the way you do when you see something on Funniest Home Videos. You don't think about or analyse it. It's funny and you laugh.

And that's what happened when I saw the Chinese performing their 'space walk' !

It looked SO fake.

I trust my funny-bone far more than I'll ever trust governments or the media.

As far as I'm concerned, the space walk was faked.

Then we learn about the faked Chinese 'interview'

and the hole in the craft

Later, saw the 'space station' footage, with dozens of Chinese 'scientists' gazing in supposed awe and joy at their screen, complete with the massed voices of Chinese believers in the background. They might as well have been chanting, ' We've done it ! We're as good as Western now ! We're into the 21st century ! We're thoroughly modern ! ' etc.

LoL. My suspicion is that the US is desperately cozying up to China. And sent Spielberg over there to mastermind their Space Walk production.

Guess now it will be at least 50 to a 100 years before the truth is blown in 'tell all' books written by defector Chinese-genuine-scientists. After which it will probably take a 100 years before the Chinese populace face the fact the Space Walk was all BS. Some never will, in the same way many Japanese refuse to believe the evidence before their eyes in movie theatres about the atrocities committed by their grandfathers and fathers in WW2.

But who are we to talk, after all ? Some refuse even to countenance the idea that the US Space Walks may have been faked. Most of us still don't know.

The world's an insane asylum

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
There is a similar thread - well, related - here: China Fakes Reports

And I had responded on that....but I will repeat here, I do not believe they are even in space right now. I think this is all a hoax on their behalf...a way to fluff their feathers to their own people.

IMO you should have posted the same thing here as the other thread - verbatim.

It blows this mission and possibly the entire chinese so-called "space program"
out of the sky.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
i don't think it's fake...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You can buy one of those flags at Walmart for $2.99.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Ok. Will do. Will c&p if my edit window is still open.

Tomorrow, I will ask again if there has been any development

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The fact that the Chinese govt's pet press released a story on the successful space walk in full details BEFORE any official launch, is a hard evidence that all of it was fake and like the incompetent leaders, some incompetent worker released it, and everything messed up.

These space missions which accomplish nothing important and just blow trillions of public money in space, are just power shows sponsored by military and politicians. No wonder that they go to these lowly depths to fake it and prove their "superiority".

Its very well known that china copies everything from US, so its anyone's guess what inspired them to stage a fake space walk

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Flag looked ok to me seemed ligit just only 1 question where did the earth go when he exits you see the earth above him. You see the reflections on there helmet again obviously above them then they have a seen taken from another camera no earth ?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Look at the flag in this video. It waves and flaps around like it would on a windy day! Surely this would not be the case in the vacuum of space?

maybe thats the big conspiracy there IS air in space!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What is the fuel China used for their space rocket? They used...tibetan people. LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm slowly losing respect for the ATS crowd. Come on guys, you don't need to denounce everything as fake without actually researching any of the things you're claiming.

Here's a short list of funny comments I've seen here, in order of funniness.

1: If the flag were in space it would be solid, like concrete.

- Where did you get that from exactly? That's just not true at all. Things can bend and will act in almost the exact same way in a vacuum. If you move something wobbly, it will wobble in a vacuum too.

2: The flag is seen as if being blown in the wind.

- Erm, it obviously isn't. There's a guy attached to the other end of the flag waiving it around. It's pretty obvious there's a big human there moving it, not wind.

3: It's still flapping when the astronaut is still.

- Yes, (duh). Objects endure less friction in a vacuum. They will flap around for longer. There's no air resistance there to make it stop.

4: there is no gravity to pull it down as when a flag rests on a poll.

There's no gravity in space??? Do we just orbit the sun for fun then?

This is pretty much common knowledge.

If there's air in space there's a good chance the earth wouldn't be spinning now. The friction would have slowed it to a halt over millions of years.

Air is thin even inside our own atmosphere, hence why aeroplanes are fitted with emergency oxygen masks.

Vacuum = no friction, things move, wobble, wave, spin, you name it, for a lot longer than they do here on earth. There's no air to slow it down.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by GodForbid]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolas
reply to post by GodForbid

Loutish comments by Member deleted - post was removed
*SNIP*

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Nikolas]

Bud, I'm a 21 year old male, living in the Midlands, England. Trying to recover from a tough weekend of booze. I've no need to prove to you anything about myself, and you're hit and miss insults at me aren't worth my time.

I wasn't trying to offend you but come on, some of the comments on here a pretty dumb. I got 3 C's 2 D's 2 E's and an F for my final grades at school, yet I know this stuff.

I come here to try to learn something, not be told things that are completely untrue.

Again sorry for offending you, but people should know this stuff.

On topic: I think it's great some other countries are finally getting out there, maybe it'll provide us with some much needed answers about how truthful NASA are, or what's going on, if anything, out there.

====
Mod Edit: Quote removed

[edit on 29/9/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Great job China! I hope to see a lunar landing in my lifetime by any country. We need more superpower's in this world.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Drunkenbob]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikolas

Why did you edit your post?

It doesn't matter what you think or what you want... Its about discussion and intelligence, dont sink to Primal insticts...like name calling, and im more inferior because what do you only speak 1 language( that crap is unecessary (oh wait the spelling on that could be off... please correct me IF im wrong)? You are trying to bellitle someone who is being a part of constructive discussion... Contribute or Leave please.

There are posts all over ATS about this topic, participate in the discovery of truth and oppinion or remain ignorant to being caught up on the MainStream Medias belief in this matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolas
How many languages do you speak? I bet less than I.

Why edit out your post? If your gonna open your mouth to me, then follow through with it, instead of vomit, and clean it up quickly hoping I wouldn't notice.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Nikolas]

Stop the trolling buddy. Nothing you've written in your last two posts contains anything on topic. Only insults.

I realise I have just done the same thing but writing this to you, but I just wanted you to know that the mod's could remove your posts and punish your account for it.

If someone's said something you don't like then it should only take you a moment to remember you're on the internet, and arguing with people here is completely pointless.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Had to report your last post.

Let's just try to stick on topic, not let this thread get out of hand, and let the mod's decide who was trolling or whatever.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join