It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Thread, My Photos :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have some Photographs Of what People call Chemtrails, Taken By my Earlier Today.

The weather Was warm and cold througought the day. Sometimes it seemed like a lazy Summer sunday, when the rays hit my skin. but at the same time there was a Bite of cold in the air.

Unusual weather, wich may be one of the contributors to the Trails Feathering out like thay have.

They did not dissapear like all the others that are seen In my area, wich prompted me to take Photos. This is the first time i Have seen what people call chemtrails.

I am not jumping to conclusions,and have no Desiscion on what they are, so i bring Them here. There was Also an Unusual smell in the air wich i could not determine the scource of. It smelt like Wet wood burning, wich someone had chucked rubber/chemicals on.(Maybe someone was stripping Some Copper wire) But there was no smoke trail at all.

I will have not added them all to this page and you can find my albumHere

There was no wind, and after a while they Started to spread bigger and bigger, eventually creating a Blanket, wich looked like ripples in the sky, wich you can see in some of them.
Eg-zample:

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
We have so many of these occurring in our area, most people want to say they are just contrails, however, these always happen in a 1-2 hour period and create a grid or parallel line grid, seldom do they fly as a single formation.

Ironically on long weekends or weekends they are not visible.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

This is the first time, i have seen these.

Contrails, dissapear in minutes. wich is why i thought these were odd as they lasted for about 35 minutes.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The rippleing that you see in the first Photo is where they Spread out over time.

The sky was clear Until planes started to fly over, eventually you could hardly see blue in the sky.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

I live by the airport in our small community, and we never have that much air traffic... one day we all started noticing over 40 planes spraying persistent contrails, and it would occur maybe 1 every month, now it's a near daily occurrence, and most people don't even question the odd patterns or grey sky it creates.

It's very real, we are being sprayed.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What country are they taken from?

I saw a few of these in the last few days in the north west UK.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nice contrail pictures.
The last one however is an Altocumulus Undulatus Cloud, example:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
It's very real, we are being sprayed.

Its not real, we are not being sprayed, and it has been explained many times over on this site why this is occurring, by both aviation, and meteorological experts/enthusiasts.

Its one of the most frequently and easily debunked Internet myths that exists...

[edit on 9/28/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is a really good video called, "Dont' talk about the weather"

I recommend watching the whole video, over 2 hours long on youtube or get it on torrent.

Don't Talk About the Weather

[edit on 28-9-2008 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I have to say I am very skeptical. However, on Saturday I noticed that not every plane created contrails. I thought it had to do with the altitude they were flying at but some disappeared quickly whilst others lingered for hours and spread out quite considerably. I was a bit mystified by it and for the first time I considered the the theory that they are malicious more seriously. However, the thing that does keep me skeptical are birds. If there is even a slight elevation of toxicity the birds would fall out of the sky.

Now I do realize that this has happened in the past (Australia and Texas had massive and mysterious Bird die-offs) but it does not happen every time contrails or "Chemtrails" appear in the sky so because of this, I have to say that it is probably a natural phenomenon.

Adding to that. Who would add these chemicals to normal airliners as most of them appear to be? Would it not raise questions by the people working in the aviation industry?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Not really, As i saw it form, from a Trail from an airplane. i was actually watching them Spread, into them, like a blanket.

I was out there for about an hour. I would have taken more pictures but Both of my cameras batteries run dry.(my fault)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I was very Skeptical of these, but i might reconsider, as i noticed the same thing as you.

The planes they came from, where not very low, and seemed like the average for round here. Normally they dissapear behind them...

They might not be melacious in intent, as it is known that the atmosphere can be ajusted, by things like this. and It is happening on someplaces.

An interesting link: Contrails vs Chemtrails from good ol rense:
www.rense.com...

Pics from google images:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
I have to say I am very skeptical. However, on Saturday I noticed that not every plane created contrails. I thought it had to do with the altitude they were flying at but some disappeared quickly whilst others lingered for hours and spread out quite considerably.

The reason why this occurs is because the atmosphere is layered like a cake. Generally the higher you go the colder it becomes, and the humidity levels also change with altitude. Additionally, there are areas where the warmer air raises up into the cooler air, cools, and then falls again (up/down drafts). Even though two aircraft may appear to be at the same altitude, they are normally separated by several thousand feet. This can create a situation where the conditions are correct for one aircraft to leave a persistent contrail, while another one does not. Also an up/down draft can cause a persistent contrail to have breaks in it that make it appear that the someone shut off to contrail, then started it up again.

If there is even a slight elevation of toxicity the birds would fall out of the sky.

Good point, and one I have never thought of...

Birds are very prone to bad air, simply cooking with a teflon pan in your kitchen can kill a bird in your house.

Adding to that. Who would add these chemicals to normal airliners as most of them appear to be? Would it not raise questions by the people working in the aviation industry?

This is why most of us who work or used to work in that field get upset by these threads. I was an airline supervisor, and oversaw all the ground handling for a commercial airline. I guarantee that we would have known if this was going on, and it would have been hundreds of thousands of people involved. Someone would have to make the stuff, ship it, store it, put it on the aircraft, and weight and balance it. None of these people have to sign any type of non-disclosure agreement, and they would be out here admitting that this was going on, if it were true.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi there

Well today, just like last sunday there were loads of trails in the sky, they very slowly disperse into thin clowds but never dissappear.

I've actually taken some and put them on photobucket, so will attampt to paste them here. ( Hope it works!! )

Its my first attempt to paste pics, so if they dont work, could someone u2u me with the correct procedure?

[edit on 9/28/2008 by corvin77]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Persistent contrails do become clouds, because they are made of the same thing as natural clouds, and thus are subject to the same conditions. Wind Shear creates Altocumulus Undulatus Clouds, which means that if the contrail is forming into a cloud and there is wind shear present it can similarly form as an Altocumulus Undulatus Cloud.
Here is an even better looking photo of one:
www.flickr.com...
www.pbase.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Ta! Your response to this thread, is good as you have experiance working for an airline.

I have no doubt that if it was being sprayed by commerical aircraft, via an attachment, that there would DEFINATLY be whistle blowers as there are Thousands of flights a day.

But consider this, What if the Fuel mixture is ajusted, so that the Out put from the jet engines is differant. You could do this theorectically, but it would take years of testing to make sure that it is safe for the airplane to fly regulary.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yes, I came to that conclusion also. However, I would like to add that again, some planes appeared to be flying at the same altitude but were not creating even a slight contrail. I still think it is because it is a natural phenomenon, as I could not possibly determine with any certainty that it was the same altitude, but I could see that people can misinterpret this as something sinister.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I edited your picture to try and explain what it really shows:

Here is a neat little toy that you can use to play with the contrail persistance in relation to atmosphereic conditions:
Contrail Simulator

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I can't really add much more to what has already been said - aircraft normally produce contrails which can persist and spread out across the sky depending on atmospheric conditions - it's often an indication of an approaching weather front - as anyone in the UK will have notice over the past 24 hours ahead of the cold front that moved down over England today - hence sunset in SW Midlands last night:

24 hours later the front passed over.

Sailors have long used contrails as indicators of a weather change.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
But consider this, What if the Fuel mixture is ajusted, so that the Out put from the jet engines is differant. You could do this theorectically, but it would take years of testing to make sure that it is safe for the airplane to fly regulary.

The whole chemtrail theory is based on the belief that there were not persistent contrails in the old days. This has been shown to not be true, and has been documented back to at least WWII. I have tons of space photos from back in the 80's showing persistent contrails taken by the first shuttle missions. In my years of working at the airport, nothing changed in respect to the fuel, same additives as always, same weight per gallon.

However there are two things that have changed starting in the 90's when this rumor hit the net. First there are many more flights now then there were back then. Airlines such as Southwest started flying, fast turns, low fairs, etc. The second thing that changed was the engines. In the early 90's the main aircraft used by the airlines was the 727, the DC-9, MD-80, and 737-1/200. These aircraft all had smaller TurboJet engines, which pulled less air into the intake. These aircraft had a problem with being loud, and having poor fuel economy. As the airlines started striving for greater efficiency, they began changing over to aircraft with the larger TurboFan engines. These would be planes such as the 737-3/800, airbuses, and 757's. The intake on these aircraft are huge in comparison to the old 727 style engines, and they expose tremendous amounts of air directly to the engine core.
Here are some photos showing the difference, that I put together for another thread on the topic:

I hope this helps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join