It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams of constellations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hoping someone who is into dream interpretations can help me out here.
I have been studying esoterism recently and apart from other things which have started happening in my life (more signs about things i ask for, much more coincidences, etc), i have also had a couple of dreams.
These dreams have happened just before i woke up....in fact, i can't even call them dreams as such....

My alarm went off (this happened twice so far) and i was vaguely aware it was time to get up, and then i would have a brilliantly clear image in my head.
The first time it was of the Pegasus constellation. The reason i knew this, is because it looked like a horse, but was made of stars....really clear too...and i thought...ah, pegasus. (am aware that pegasus doesn't really look like a horse)

The second time, same thing, but this time it was the Pleiades constellation. This time it actually DID look like the Pleiades, i know this cos it's one of my favourites.

Anyway....does this mean anything? I've tried searching for dream interpretations but can't find anything.
Any help would be appreciated because it really felt like it was a sign about something. The way it just flashed in my head SO clear, just before i woke up properly.

thanks in advance.
p.s...if i don't get back to this thread for a while, its cos i am in the UK and will pick it up again in the morning here.

new topics

join