It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Firefighters Guide ( The UFO Chapter )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FEMA

However, one must consider the US government sanctioned the inclusion of this enigmatic information, ......
Your thoughts are respectfully welcomed.

"To make our enemies and potential enemies believe in even the chance we may have technology that is "out of this world", literally, would serve as one hell of a deterant, and serve us well" --someone--

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
or belong to a fire department that only takes care of the cat up in the tree scenario.

We got a call about a cat in the tree, I was working the alarm room and took the call. My Chief made me tell the lady:

"When's the last time you saw the skeleton of a cat in a tree?"

We did not respond to help the cat. Does that make us a bad fire department?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello E Teacher, thank you for your post. I too have considered the possibility of governments doing exactly what you pose. In fact, it's been done with an early TV news piece where a tank was shown blowing up a silo of sorts with a purported laser weapon.

Where I have difficulty in such a proposal, specific to UFOs', is in the incident reports of fire halls that have responded to UFO related incidents - not to mention police and other professionals who have a great deal to lose over coming forward and telling what they saw, felt, experienced, or collected as evidence. As one firefighter to another, we can agree that most folks may not see us as the most intelligent of groups because as people are running away from a burning structure we are running into it. Kidding aside though, there are firefighters' who have placed their reputations on the line in support of what they say they saw.

I will agree that in the heat of responding they could have been mistaken. But all of them? Unless these incidents were government-staged for the benefit of demonstrating a technological superiority to an outside government who happened across such an incident report, it seems unlikely that such lengths would be taken. After all, there are far bigger and better arenas to publically showcase such technological propaganda.

Could you consider my post and give me your feelings? In advance E Teacher, thank you for your time and considered thoughts.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Outstanding piece of info. I have read only bits of it in past..very well done in producing the info.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau

Cabanman,

Attempting to respond to what you said is straining my ability to express myself within the bounds of the Rules. What I am sick of is people tossing out the silly 'DisInfo Agent' claim whenever anyone says something they do not like. This is a serious matter and deserves to be discussed in a thoughtful way, your comments are not helpful in any way.

"Dis-info Agent" Could very well be anyone posing as a trustworthy citizen, they can talk and spread lies and it is people like you who suck these lies up like you do your milk or soup.

Words cannot even express my anger at your insult to the brave men and women who risk their lives every damn day to keep people like you alive. We all owe way more than we can ever repay to the First Responders like Firefighters, at the very least, THE VERY LEAST, they deserve our respect.

Trying to score them brownie points huh... To say that something makes me sick is my right as an American, If you don't like, then that's your problem not mine.

You have just earned my second Ignore ever, and I will very likely file a complaint about your comments.

I don't care if you ignore me, cause I don't talk to you in the first place. Make a complaint, I have the right to express my self. To say that some one or something makes me sick is my right of expression. So go ahead and ignore all you want, cause I can care less.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FEMA

I will agree that in the heat of responding they could have been mistaken. But all of them? Unless these incidents were government-staged for the benefit of demonstrating a technological superiority to an outside government who happened across such an incident report, it seems unlikely that such lengths would be taken. After all, there are far bigger and better arenas to publically showcase such technological propaganda.

Could you consider my post and give me your feelings? In advance E Teacher, thank you for your time and considered thoughts.

I in no way intend to argue this point either way. My personal feelings will be put aside, and I'll let logic take the drivers seat.

I agree it would be benificial to at least consider for the sake of arguement the following question, primarily because it is necessary to do so in order for all sides to acknowledge the possibility:

*** How would the government benefit by covertly presenting false evidence and knowledge pertaining to U.F.O.s and aliens? ***

would such great lengths be worth taking for the following reasons?

1) Our nation depends on an entirely volunteer military. It would serve our nation to intice curious intellectuals who quest after the biggest questions, which is to say: The military would be more apt to get people with higher I.Q.s, because this is where the biggest secrets in the world are.

2) For our enemies and potential enemies to believe the possibility that we have technology that is "out of this world", literally, would serve as the best deterant, EVER! They would be far more relunctant to attack us.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thank you E Teacher for your thoughtful reply. I agree with the probable plausibility of your postulation. There would indeed be great benefit for a government to project technological superiority, and such an eventuality should never be dismissed because of its prosaic nature. In fact, Occam's Razor suggests that the simplest explanation is usually the most accurate.

Again E Teacher, thank you for your considered and thoughtful reply.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by Cabanman
I have the Gosh-damn book in my hands, it's real, believe me it is!!
[edit on 3-8-2005 by Cabanman]

Why doesn't everybody stop arguing... there is a very simple solution to all this: CABANMAN... please scan or phtocopy the front cover of the book, along with the pages of Chapter 13, and post them on the web. You can easily create your very own website on Geocities to do this. Of all the things everone on this site argues about there not being proof of this is an easy one to prove.

I see that CABANMAN has no response to this. It would seem he was not telling the truth about having the book in his hands.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

WARNING

"Near approaches of UFOs can be harmful to human beings. Do not stand under a UFO that is hovering at low altitude. Do not touch or attempt to touch a UFO that has landed. In either case the safe thing to do is to get away from there very quickly and let the military take over. There is a possibility of radiation danger and there are known cases where persons have been burned by rays emanating from UFOs. Don't take chances with UFOs!" In view of the federal law (cited earlier) empowering NASA's administrator to impound, without a hearing, anyone who touches a UFO or its occupants.?

The information from FEMA posted above says lots about the late Betty Cash of Texas. She was seriously burnt by radiation just getting out of her car and looking at some 23 Chinnook Choppers surrounding a UFO in flight and in apparent trouble.

The Late Betty Cash sued the Military unsuccessfully as the case was dimissed as the Military said they had NO record of the choppers being dispatched that evening. (bah-humbug!).

OSI (AF) and the Blue Barets operating under DNI (Dept of Naval Intelligence).
The road which the UFO came down close to had to be replaced in that area. At it turned to blackened mush, as if superheated. It was done at night with quasi-military blocking the roadway 3 miles in each direction, to replace a length estimated at 125 feet.

Dallas

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by kinglizard]

[edit on 1-24-2005 by William One Sac]

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
It does seem like an addmission of they may very well know that the E.T.'s are real. What gets me is that for any govt. agency to actually put this topic in a manual on how to deal with these dudes, leads me to believe they do indeed know more than they are willing to cough up to the general public.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey folks, I picked up a copy of "Fire Officers Guide to Disaster Control" 2nd Edition today. I have read through much of it, including chapter 13 with the UFO info, and have yet to find the term FEMA anywhere in the book. Can someone please point out where they heard that FEMA supported this book?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So all this talk about this being a FEMA sponsored manual was just fluff and BS, lol. That's what I thought all along...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I wrote to the good Doctor to plumb more information regarding his feelings on chapter #13. Here is what he wrote back.

Hello [name removed], and thanks for your inquiry. There is always a threat of
possible panic when humans encounter the unusual, including UFO which
literally means "unidentified flying object." Whether an object is real or
not, its perception is the problem and hence the primary reason for
including the topic in an emergency response manual. You should indeed give
a cursory overview, even if it means only a handout of our Chapter 13.

Call me if you want additional information. [number removed]

Thanks, Bill Kramer

I am still awaiting a response from the Fire Marshal in this area. Perhaps it's taking him a while to stop laughing? I'll be sure to post his response, that is, if he sees fit to write back at all.

As always, your thoughts and comments are respectfully welcome.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by FEMA]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
So all this talk about this being a FEMA sponsored manual was just fluff and BS, lol. That's what I thought all along...

Perhaps, perhaps not. This is what I found:

There is other information that indicates that the OEP (name changed to FEMA by the Carter administration) played a role in UFOs. According to the COMETA report, a report on UFOs written by top ranking French military people, FEMA prepared a UFO training manual for firefighters at its National Fire Academy.

Chapter 13 of the manual titled "Fire Officer’s Guide to Disaster Control" is called "Enemy Attack and UFO Potential." Dr. William M. Kramer, professor of Fire Science at the University of Cincinnati and an Ohio Fire Chief, wrote it.

[snip]

This information was not difficult to find. There is more information corroborating same, though I found the material in the COMETA report to be the most compelling because it was written by people with significant military backgrounds outside of US influence.

Thank you for your post. I hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So scientist and nasa and all them say life is possible, but we could never really KNOW. Then on the other hand, FEMA believes there is a real threat of aliens and UFO's, that they would give out a set instructions on how to deal with it. Hmmm Interesting. Apparently FEMA knows more than the rest of the space science community.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As you so aptly observed, it seems NASA and scientists both agree to the possibility of life. It also
seems FEMA does as well. One conclusion, they are all in agreement regarding the “possibility”
of life.

It looks, however, that FEMA took their concerns a step further by becoming pro-active on
matters relating to possibly responding to a UFO crash/recovery/discovery/incident.

Despite the appendix at the end of chapter-13, I still wonder at the varied and seemingly cryptic
effects alluded to upon encountering a UFO. Could one conclude the effects identified in chapter-
13 reflect anecdotal evidence only? Or could one conclude the effects experienced in chapter-13
were gleaned from other more authoritative sources?

Your thoughts and comments are respectfully solicited and welcome.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ok, the title of this thread is FEMA Firefighter's Guide. Can anyone shed light on how the term FEMA got added there? Can anyone post proof that this guide has ever been used/endorsed by FEMA?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Cabanman
I have the Gosh-damn book in my hands, it's real, believe me it is!!
[edit on 3-8-2005 by Cabanman]

CABANMAN claimed to have the book in his/her hands. When challenged, he/she refused to post scans of the front cover and the UFO chapter, or even acknowledge this request.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
Ok, the title of this thread is FEMA Firefighter's Guide. Can anyone shed light on how the term FEMA got added there? Can anyone post proof that this guide has ever been used/endorsed by FEMA?

I suspect this is the origin of the title for this thread:

When UFOs Arrive.
Airs on Monday, August 29 at 8:00pm ET

It's all hush-hush as we track a secretive global paper trail, delving into government plans on how to deal with other-planet visitors. Searching historical records, we find that protocols are in place--from the U.S. military's JANAP-146 reporting requirements to France's Cometa files, from Chapter 13 of the FEMA Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control titled "Enemy Attack and UFO Potential", to a now-repealed federal law titled "Extraterrestrial Exposure". TVPG

This information was taken directly from:
www.historychannel.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
im confused as to why no one has scanned images if so many report they own the manual.

From the reading excerpts on the supposed chapter i would have to say that if it is real, its horribly done and seems more like some persons attempt to ispread his own opinion rather then discuss how to correctly handle a UFO occurence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join