It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the CIA still do really bad things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I know that at one time the CIA was like the bad evil guy of our government Now all the people at the CIA are getting older and I would think that they're focusing on other things besides mind control right now. Are they still involved with really evil programs where they have to hide from the government's scrutiny to get away with these things? Have they came clean?

What are they doing these days?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Actually if the story what I heard is true, the CIA HELPED the citizens of the EU to reject the Lisbon Treaty and fund the VOTE NO advertisement in Ireland. In this case, we, the citizens of the EU owe them one great and we'd like to thank them for their actions.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Sheridan]

SR

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Every country has to do 'evil, bad' things to ensure it's survival and security. I'm sure the CIA are having a whale of a time.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I would guess anyone who has genuine information of that sort would not be in a position to share what they know safely. I would say the past is a good indication of the future, since it would take decades to find out about whats going on (since everything is classified), by that time its to late to do anything about the wrongs they committed.

In my opinion, yes, they do stil do things like MKULTRA, mind control experiments and the like.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
They are most likely even worse now, considering the improvements in technology, torture techniques and overall lack of compassion for your fellow human beings.

You can get a man to do anything to another man as long as you tell him its for the greater good. Most peoples need to "fit in" is stronger than their own moral ethics.

People who do horrible things tell themselfs it was "under orders" so its not their fault. Only it is. Nobody else is responsible for the actions you are doing. If you for example made the choice to join the military or a intelligence agency, then you are also responsible for the consequences of it.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yes.

They legally torture SUSPECTED terrorists, they legally kill innocent people in the middle east who are only suspected of terrorism.

They can legally detain you without telling you what they are detaining you for ( mind you its legal but VERY unconstitutional) they can leagally torture you without reason, they can legally invade you privacy (but who cant now days), they can leaglly take you from your home innocent or not and ship you to prison camps, FEMA camps.

They are a private company with WAY WAY WAY to much power and authority they are a very evil company.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've also heard reports they havebeen testing directed energy weapons in Iraq, mainly high powered microwave and laser devices that burn the skin severely. Also imo they are still the biggest drug dealers in the world as well so yea lots of suffering and pain caused by this group still is goin on.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
the cia was created by the grays to cover up thier own existence and help in the depopulation of the planet.

roswell july 7th 1947,cia created july 30th 1947,project paper clip two months later shipping over the nazi spies and scientists to help with thier depopulation agenda.

that being said not all of the cia is that way,just an aspect of it that always has and always will attempt to cause choas and destruction for humanity.nor are they the only evil organisation around,there are countless others.
but that aspect of it has caused unspeakible evil,so many wars and conflicts,the list is huge

alternate energy suppresion
supression of aids and cancer cures
vietnam
iraq 1 and 2(oil was at historical lows just prior to 1st gulf war)
panama
installing despot leaders across the world,from saddam to pinochet,so many designed to depopulate
creating al qaeda
selling nuclear secrets to pakistan who sold them on the n korea,iran,ghadaffi,etc
nicuaraga,contra's
the present conflict in iran was a result of overthrowing the shah in 1954,installing thier own man,the rest is history
mass drug smugling
jfk
ufo cover up
9/11
oklahoma
fox news :-)

it goes on and on,its plain to see what theyve been up to that which they do seems to end up with many people killed each time.....

there is a dark heart within the cia,rather a gray one!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The CIA is an agency that is out of control. The few "indescretions" we hear about are nothing compared to the what they really do. I would be willing to bet the farm, the car, and my wife, that every all of the controversial projects (project stargate, dealing with remote viewing, comes to mind) have gone into the black ops budget, and are still being carried out. Does anyone really believe an intellegence gathering organization is going to give up mind control? Remote viewing? Telepathy?
How about, instead, they say they've abandoned the research because the results were negative or inconclusive, distribute disinformation about it, and take it to any number of top secret bases anywhere in the world? Works for me.
Paranoid? Well, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

new topics

top topics

join