It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Why aren't you getting this yet? Just because they CAN be used for something else doesn't mean they ARE being used for something else.

Once and for all, do you get it?

Did I say they ARE being used for such? Last time I checked my OP it had an EMPTY rail car photo.

"Once and for all"

Who died an made you king? Once and for all what? I'll assume that since I still "don't get it" you'll take the 'for all' promise and leave right?

You're a dis-info agent.

You claim to be a "logical" thinker and debater, but you use appeal to ridicule arguments, and now after 8 pages you're using them all ad nauseam!

Hardly logical.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok, folks. Let's stop the personal sniping , and stay on Topic, please.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So I guess we should just assume that if they are going to haul people off in rail cars someday ..then they would make rail cars for transportation of human beings right ?
So everyone could say ..look there is one of those rail cars that is a mass human transport rail car ....yeah sure ok ...

What would a human transport rail car look like anyway ?

Seems to me that these auto/cattle rail cars would certainly work well for moving people around ...whether alive or dead ...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

How exactly is this the same as suspicious vehicles and trespassers on someone’s property? THEY ARE AUTOMOBILE CARS. And the ones here in Minot have been in the same place since the Google earth photos were taken

[edit on 28-9-2008 by red 5]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
What would a human transport rail car look like anyway ?

Like this. Quite comfy.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Did I say they ARE being used for such? Last time I checked my OP it had an EMPTY rail car photo.

Actually, yes, you did:

...right under the overpass for the railroad tracks leading to this FEMA camp I saw a great line of prision cars lined up.

Oops. Maybe you didn't mean to say that, and maybe you didn't mean to file this unjder NWO and "Get Ready Folks".

You're a dis-info agent.

I am? Prove it. Oh wait, you still can't prove your own OP, so best to stick to one proof at a time.

You claim to be a "logical" thinker and debater, but you use appeal to ridicule arguments, and now after 8 pages you're using them all ad nauseam!

You apparently don't understand the fallacy of Appeal To Ridicule. In no way have I misrepresented your stance here for the sake of ridiculing it. What I have done is tear many, many holes in your reasoning, which you so far have failed to plug.

Care to try again?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Gunderson International makes them. I have a friend who worked there as a welder (and was a stripper for gay men, kind of like a weird Flashdance thing). He said he has seen them.

portland.indymedia.org...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by NOTurTypical

those arent prison cars.. ??? besides... they cant even stop the gangs from putting there graffiti on the cars.. and your worried about them

If you read on in the thread you'll see that I'm discussing what the railcars WILL be used for, NOT what they were MANUFACTURED for a decade ago.

I am a novice "railfan" which means that I like watching trains go by and sometimes during my free time I make a point of it to go watch the trains here. I see the cars you are so concerned about every single time. Some times there are cars in them sometimes there are not. Last week I saw many of these loaded with Humvees (military grade).

Believe me, I am a member of this site and you can research my posts and I am no shill but making a big deal about these cars is just outlandish. I cannot believe how people connect the dots here sometimes with information/topics they know nothing about. What you have shown is nothing,absolutely nothing and the fact that you have shown a bad attitude for some people actually thinking about what they post, makes me feel sorry for you. THere is plenty to worry about these days without some loose cannon spreading fear about something you obviously know very little if anything about. Psssst....please.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
N.U.T.,

It's very common for railroads to stash cars on unused track. Railcars don't need the same level of maintenance that the diesels do, so there's no need to keep them in a garage.

Consider the gas shortages and slow auto sales--these effect railroads too.

It's more likely that they've had a slow business quarter like everyone else, and stashed some unused auto carriers on a siding somewhere.

There are places around my town where railcars have sat idle for months. It's evidence of a slow economy, not impending martial law.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
These are obviously rail cars that carry automobiles. I live next to a railroad and see these all the time, loaded with cars. There are 2 levels with cars on both. The "sidewalks" on both sides of the car that the OP mentioned is where the tires of the cars go. There are areas to secure the automobiles down, which is probably what he thought were handcuffs. For anyone who lives near a railroad, this is painfully obvious. There is no auto plant around me either so you cant use that as an excuse. Railroad is how new cars get transported across the county. Did you think that they were loaded up on an 18 wheeler and driven cross country 8 cars at a time? The fact that it was stopped outside a FEMA camp doesnt mean anything. Again, if you lived around a railroad track, you would know that a train will stop where ever it pleases. Many road crossings get blocked for hours around here because the train just stopped and blocked the roadway. I recall a year or 2 back, a train actually blocked a roadway for several days here. Also, if the railway ended at the FEMA camp, it sounds like the rail cars were probably not in use, and since you said the railroad ended there, i would imagine that they were just getting them off the main track so the trains that were going could get past. i cant believe that there are 9 pages of this.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

not quite sure I agree. FEMA learned some lessons after katrina; namely, to keep the press out of the affected areas. Do you remember when Ike hit Galveston, the news reporters were kept in front of the seawall "for their own safety." And afterwards, the National Guard refused to allow any private helicopters over other parts of the island "because they would interfere with rescue missions." So, for most of Saturday and Sunday, Americans looked to CNN and saw a relatively unscathed hotel in front of the sea wall. It wasn't until about 48 hours later that the first news helicopters were allowed over the worst areas and the full amount of the devastation could be seen. By then, the public's attention had moved onto to something else. Why is this important? If the pictures of Galveston's devastation had been flashed on CNN earlier in the weekend, then it would have become a much bigger story and it would have disrupted the Republican National Convention. As it happened, though, most of the video that people saw was the winds and rain of the night of the hurricane and the relative calm in the immediate aftermath.

Also, why isn't the national media making a bigger story about the gas shortages in the south?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Noturtypical dont worry about it ..many of us really do appreciate you sharing that info with us ..even if it is nothing ...it still could be something and I would rather you have told us than not said a thing and it ended up being true ...
Thank you for sharing ..

I always watch rail cars anyway just because I do believe it is possible for something like what happened in Germany could happen here too .
Never say it couldnt happen to us ...because it happened to them (The Jews) and it could just as well happen to us ......how are we any different than them?
They didnt think it would happen to them either ..if only Noturtypical had lived in Germany at that time ..then maybe a few would not have gotten on those trains ............

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i agree with simplynoone, N.U.T. you at least brought it up, and we can all take it for what its worth, some might demand proof, but they are obviously reading into it farther than need be.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

They didnt think it would happen to them either ..if only Noturtypical had lived in Germany at that time ..then maybe a few would not have gotten on those trains ............

Yeah, because the Jews in WWII got on those trains thinking their lives would be grand, not because they were forced to

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Rail traffic should be going up rapidly, as it is much less expensive to ship by rail than by truck (assuming the track already exists). I would think older units would be brought out of mothballs for this purpose.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Extra Extra.. the NWO order is going to close down GM and Ford factories and use them as prison camps. I know this because they are surrounded by these types of rail cars. They purposefully raised the price of gas knowing that we would stop buying SUV's. They knew this would lead to the closing of GM and Ford plants thus allowing them to use the buildings to hold us prisoner. Then once they have us in the plants we will be forced at gunpoint to make cars for free. We even have to act like real union autoworkers and bitch and complain and refuse to do any work. But they wont be able to shoot us because the union will bail us out.

Dude they are for transporting autos. They used to not have those "screens" to protect the cars. When I was a kid we used to lay in the woods and wait for the trains to go by so we could shoot the windows out of the cars with pellet guns and rocks. LOL, it was before I realized it was going to cost them money to fix it. I was a kid and i still feel guilty about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What would be the point in parking the rail cars besides the "destination" in this human transport theory?
What are they going to do, bus the prisoners to the rail car?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnriven
What would be the point in parking the rail cars besides the "destination" in this human transport theory?
What are they going to do, bus the prisoners to the rail car?

Oh, very good point!

YOu'd think they'd be outside of big cities, or something!

link   

Noturtypical dont worry about it ..many of us really do appreciate you sharing that info with us ..even if it is nothing ...it still could be something and I would rather you have told us than not said a thing and it ended up being true ...
Thank you for sharing ..

I always watch rail cars anyway just because I do believe it is possible for something like what happened in Germany could happen here too .
Never say it couldnt happen to us ...because it happened to them (The Jews) and it could just as well happen to us ......how are we any different than them?

Oh, believe me, I'm not worried about scoffers. Not at all. I always prepare for the worst and hope for the best. That way you are never caught "off guard".

I also remember a famous quote from "Heaven Can Wait"....

"The probability someone is right increases proportionately to the level people are speaking out against him."

link   
These are simply automotive transports. By the pics it looks the wheel chocks are hanging inside the railcar. these were bi-levels. IF there is usually no railcars there it could be because of the slowdown in the automotive industry. Many manufacturers are taking down weeks because of slow sales and with no vehicles to ship more railcars sit idle and empty.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join