It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
FEMA as with everybody else has families, and friends, and church mates, and associates, and golf pals and any number of people in the regular population. It's not 'us against them'.

CASKETS are a wise idea and a neccesity as a prothought to a mass murder scenario: avian flu, black plague, quasi diseases from the death of folks and fallout after a warhead goes off-common sense (I'm not a biologist-I've known biologists...) killing diseases, ect.

Their purchase order is up there online. The boxes are on the side of the road. What's hidden? The reason. Does there have to be a reason? We are in the middle of a f*****g war with an unknown number of highly educated religious numb heads who's sole purpose is....to eventually and ultimately wipe us out. Are we going to TOTALLY look the otherway to the possiblities that this is a correct assessment-and ignore history as to the obvious logistics involved in mass death causing more death due to lack of containment? I should hope not.

(Makes me wonder what's going on back east though...is there a railcar near those caskets?)

Rail cars and facilities.
Maybe we've offered to talk in immigrants.
Maybe someone's seriously believing that there will be a sleeper activation.
Maybe someone's seriously believing that there will be a posioning through the water supply or some such that manipulates mass crowds.
Maybe someone wants to take all the nice little hybreds to a nice little cell.

Maybe someone wants to be able to transport alot of injured or displaced people at once without disturbing or panicking the public-too much.

Maybe it's just an added layer of visual protection. In my town for a few years after 911 the rail cars were casually parked (not in operation), stacked 4 high around port facilities that were in direct view from both the new highway and the ground.

Maybe it's a mass round up of the public.
Or somewhere to store cow cars not in use anymore due to mass exodus away from beef.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
That rail line stops at the camp. It's not like the rail line passes the camp, it ENDS there.

So in other words, if you had to stick empty auto cars someplace until business picked up, as another poster suggested, might you imagine that the end of the line at the camp would be a good place to do it?

Again--proximity to the camp really means absolutely nothing in and of itself. And frankly, that's all you have to go on to form these quite large conclusions.

Thinking caps, folks.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Is it me or does a certain poster seem like a paid dis-info agent?

No matter who posts, no matter what they say this poster disagrees, and tries to use appeal to ridicule arguments.

This poster takes exception to ANYTHING posted on the subject.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I see cars just like this every day,they are for transporting automobiles,you can see the outline of the cars inside as they pass because you can see light through the perforated metal sides.
I really don't like replying anonymously,but I can never seem to get my log in to work........

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
It would be great to have a picture of the camp and the train along side of it.

I'm going to do my best tomorrow, I have the day off.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I live next to an automobile rail distribution center ...these types of rail cars are used to house and distribute cars and they are chained in place to hold 2 rows (Stacked) which may be what your thinking is for chaining prisoners ........not saying that they could not be used for something else ..but just wanted you to know that there are many many of these parked along the routes of these auto plants and distribution centers.
Do you have any in your area ?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

Yep for sure, you can go o almost any railyard and find them with the cars in them. So this is the kind of stuff that gets front page attention here at ATS, o.k. i will try harder.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

If you should think anyone is a dis info agent I would be me as I work for the government but the fact remains that I believe you’re so willing to believe that there will be an "nwo" take over that you stop thinking and put on the crazy hat. stop and think about this logically ok if you were going to stage even a test run of the transport system would you do it in day light or would you do it at night I for one would go for night less people around to see it and then after the test run would you leave the evidence laying around? NO! I would not I would move the cars straight out. The less people know the better the shock would be when the for lack of a better term SS show up at my place of bisness or home to take me to a camp. I believe your connecting lines to dots that your making up out of paranioa listen the country is in bad shape and I understand your apprehension about this however I think until you see guards at this "camp" you have nothing to fear.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by SPC_D]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Is it me or does a certain poster seem like a paid dis-info agent?

And bingo, there you have it, folks, the stock answer used by any conspiracy theorist whenever someone uses logic or good old fashioned common sense against their unsupported conclusions.

Please. Why don't you at least try something original. Or here's a thought: how about logic? Can you actually explain logically why my logic is unsound?

Of course you can't. It's why you use #12 in the Nutjob's Common Retorts to Smart People.

No matter who posts, no matter what they say this poster disagrees, and tries to use appeal to ridicule arguments.

This poster takes exception to ANYTHING posted on the subject.

I do? Please show me where I took exception to those who said these trains are cattle or auto cars. Please show me where I took exception to those who said it may be this, or it may be that. Please show me where I took exception to those who quite politely said they thought you were reading into things.

What you really mean here is: I took exception with your lack of critical thinking in coming up with your assumptions. Therefore, the only way you can reply is to make me one of your little bad guys and claim that I'm out to get everyone here.

EDIT--It pains me to be so harsh to a fellow Hoosier, but...you asked for it.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Seriously there just auto-transport cars. I mean there just parked for storage and they happen to be near a FEMA camp. Theres no Marshall Law coming anyway, not until something HUGE happens. I just started a thread on the matter actually: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by molochrod
reply to post by cmongo4

or even better said by pink floyd
"quietly passing your time in the grasland away"
From sheep

Amen to that...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Im going to have to agree with the folks that believe these cars are used for hauling cars, I've watched these things slow my morning commute for years. I have seen cars in them stacked two high. I dont know how they stack them but I have yet to see people shackled in them.
I would like to add that it does seem odd that they would be left near a FEMA camp.
Is it possible that there is a yard somewhere nearby where automobiles are processed?
Also seems odd that FEMA would'nt just have some company build them out of fromaldahyde.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Good sleuthing, sure they could be used for cattle but they can also be used for people... Visages of WW2 Jews boarding trains for Nazi camps come to mind.

Such trains would have to be hardcore now, since nowadays people are armed and informed, not like most of the trusting Jews and other 'undesirables' when the Nazis simply rounded them up. Now you would have to really restrain people. People simply know too much in this day and age and must be controlled with the firm hand of the NWO/OWO, what have you.

You'll know it's GO TIME the minute they bust in your door and drag you out with meat hooks for visiting Abovetopsecret.com

I wonder if it could realistically work. Americans are armed, times are different, If they were planning such a thing, do they really understand what they are planning? They've failed in Iraq and Afghanistan. They've failed in the court of public opinion. They might fail on this one. They're working with decades-old, pre-internet Rex-84 plans, after all.

Times have changed, thanks to the internet... OR has it? They can still have successes by pinpointing the most serious sources of sheeple refuseniks via IP address targeting. Surgical strikes/kidnaps by the NWO/OWO would then commence, perhaps over 1-2 days. The 'heavyweights' (Alex Jones, lol) will be the first to be taken out, followed by the 'gunners' (Anyone who is a monkey wrench in the machinations of the Elites)

This won't be the old-school 'Yo! Board the trains!' of yesteryear but rather the targeted, door-busting grabs. Why try blow up a tank (America) to stop it when you can take away its gasoline (Alex Jones and his minions)?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJND1990
Seriously there just auto-transport cars. I mean there just parked for storage and they happen to be near a FEMA camp. Theres no Marshall Law coming anyway, not until something HUGE happens. I just started a thread on the matter actually: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes absolutely, no doubt. I live in Minot N.D. and there is about 100 of these sitting here since I moved up from Wyo. They are sitting just a few miles south of the Air Force Base. OH MY GOODNESS. They are doing it here in Minot too.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've seen this type of cargo car many, many times. They reminded me of old style cattle cars until I looked closer and realized that every train car of this type I've seen contains automobiles. It's obvious that they're designed so that you can drive a vehicle in them (the tracks inside the car).
Cattle cars have better ventilation and the floors are designed so that the cattle doesn't trip and break a leg.
Dennis

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Good sleuthing, sure they could be used for cattle but they can also be used for people... Visages of WW2 Jews boarding trains for Nazi camps come to mind.

Come to think of it, they could be used to cage domesticated animals.

Hmm, maybe the government is launching a mass attack on America's beloved pets. This would seem to make sense--after all, just consider all the logistical problems that occurred when Katrina and other natural disasters forced families, and their pets, to flee.

This could very well be a concerted covert operation led by the US government and sponsored by the Humane Society to systematically annihilate cats, dogs, gerbils, and canaries the country over.

I don't know about you people, but I'm preparing RIGHT NOW to protect my furry loved ones.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I would be thinking this kind of train carriage would be very inefficient for transporting humans, you could easily fit more shackling points in the middle. But the real clincher is the tie downs along the sides you can easily see and the fact there is 2 strips on the floor for were the car tyres would go.

I'm not saying you couldn't use this kind of carriage to transport humans but it definitely hasn't been kitted up for the specific use there of.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I live next to an automobile rail distribution center ...these types of rail cars are used to house and distribute cars and they are chained in place to hold 2 rows (Stacked) which may be what your thinking is for chaining prisoners ........not saying that they could not be used for something else ..but just wanted you to know that there are many many of these parked along the routes of these auto plants and distribution centers.
Do you have any in your area ?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

I have PERSONALLY seen these cars before. They are for nothing but hauling cars. I see them pass by my house ALL THE TIME loaded with vehicles.

This isn't something to get alarmed about.

Vehicular flat cars are flat cars specifically equipped with superstructure or containers for transporting set-up vehicles. "Bi-level" refers to a superstructure with two levels. "Tri-levels" have three. A "low level" is less than 34" above the rail, a "mid level" between 34" and 40" above the rail, and a "high level" is 40" and over above the rail. In most cases, bi-level cars transport trucks and tri-levels transport automobiles.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
These types of railroad cars are called auto racks, look them up on youtube or wherever. The chains are used for keeping vehicles from moving while shipping them. I suppose you could ship people in them if you wanted to, but that's not the original purpose. They can ship anwhere from 8 to 15 vehicles per railroad car depending on the size of automobiles.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You know this whole FEMA camp thing doesn't really make sense to me. Where is the U.S. government going to get the manpower to put people in prisons all across the country? I mean we have one division begining to patrol the US and that is enough for you guys to believe we are going to get rounded up en mass in the next couple weeks?

I just don't think they have enough willing soldiers to do such a thing. US active forces are small and almost all the active troops are overseas. Do you really think there are enough police / private contractors that would go along with a mass roundup - I don't. This is not nazi Germany there are not millions of troops/stormtroopers that will do whatever the dictator says. Word would get out after the first few roundups and they would be badly outnumbered from then on.

Why do they need to lock us up anyway?
Why not just kill us straight out if they think we are a threat? That would actually take much less manpower depending on the means of attack.

The only way I could see large masses of people in FEMA camps is if people voluntarily went there for food/water/security.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I can explain why those cars are there.
That rail is most likely of limited use, therfore a perfect staging area to sidetrack cars that are not immediately needed, but still strategicaly staged for dilivery somewhere down the mainline within in a few days, such as a cattle farm, auto plant, to the rail staging cars like that on low traffick rails is commonplace, and happens all the time, you just may not have noticed most the time, just this time there is a higher number of cars than usual, also with quto sales down ther may be more of quto transports seen sitting on side rails, nothing to move if the product doesn't sale

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join