It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Has anyone ever stopped to think about how easily a boxcar used in the transportation of Bovine Cattle might so easily (in fact without any modification) be put to use for transporting humans?
Has anyone ever stopped to consider that the NWO deduced this particular salient fact and has been getting subcontractors to build cattle cars? Which would be far less conspicuous?
As for not needing any guards YET: this is not so true. I believe that a private security firm would be employed (a cheap private security firm) to guard the facility, such security firms pride themselves on guarding anything whether or not they know the purpose of the place. The NWO wouldn't want an avid youtuber sniffing around one of their camps and inadvertantly discovering something damnable such as a gas distribution system which, by now, I suspect they would have in place. Or breaking into one of the buildings and discovering something equally damnable. Has anyone ever stopped to consider that the NWO might own their own subcontractors in the construction industry at the high levels? or their own security firms?
As for economical funding; don't you remember 'The Black Budget'? Trillions of dollars coming from drugs and other such concerns that have no bearing on the economy since such funds were never part of the economy.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was under the impression the coffin idea had long ago been debunked as just a manufacturing plant for the coffing covers. not as actual coffins. Another thread im sure but close enough in idea. Is there any NEW evidence that they are infact to be used as coffins rather than their intended use as designed?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Well, actually, I was just looking at that one picture from the inside, and thinking that'd be the perfect way to gas a bunch of people. Just drive the train car full of people shackled to the drop down ventilated doors into a gas chamber of some kind, and fumigate.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by Simplynoone

ok, let's say they are for hauling cars...........could you explain to me how they stack the cars? you did say the chains were for the second stack right?

I really dont know ..I have never looked at the inside of one .But they are stacked with 2 sets of cars so I would assume they are chained up somehow.

I agree with Max (star for your post) ...ty Noturtypical for bringing us a picture of them from the inside ...And just so you know ..I do believe we will be rounded up ...and possibly in rail cars ..so I am sure not trying to say it isnt true ...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

good post maxmars. There are 8,600 prisons and jails within the borders of the us and you can find a partial list at this link www.uaff.us... There are plans for the prison populations as a labor force like north korea and there are plenty of sites that support this.

timing is everything. it appears something is gearing up here in the us with the Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 www.armytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Indeed, It had been mentioned more than once that the cars seemed to have been designed well ventilated for gas ingression. It was also theorized that by simply driving the train through the gas chamber, it would be possible to terminate 150,000 people a day (per plant).

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I know some people who work there at the plant ...I will ask them sometime this week .... how they are mounted up on those rails ..and get back with ya ok

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
First I dont think they give a crap what kind of boxcar we are in as long as we are in the train headed to the camp and we cannot escape.n When the time comes they would be just as happy throwing us into an oil car and cartin us into the camp it makes no difference to them.

Second guards would only beg the question "why are those guards protecting those cattle cars? there are no cattle near here, I have never seen guards protecting cattle car" It makes sense that they are empty and alone.

Third doesnt it seem odd that these things are lined up by the fema camp just several hundred yards away?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

realtime communications. yes, we have realtime communications that is easily shut down across the country or in isolated places. and, imho, would be the second thing to go after our economy collapses.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thank you, I appreciate your thanks. I'm off tomorrow, I'll return to the site and take a few more photos, I can wiggle inside the car and take cell pics of the rails, and the new fixtures inside.

I'll post them tomorrow, I'm at work now.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHNIPE
lol you guys are funny sometimes. there are tons of these filled with cars everywhere. Theyre not for cows and theyre not for humans. I used to jump on the cars when i was a kid and go for a ride. these are always full of cars being transported to dealerships from manufacturers. they dont ALWAYS use road driven transport.

Anything could be used for human transportation on the railline. Why bother spending the money to make new types of transports when all the other types would work just fine.

They don't make these cars new. They convert them from pre-existing railcars. I don't doubt for a second they used to transport cars.

A little problem though, these are lined up outside a FEMA Camp. Not an animal auction, not a slaughterhouse, not an automobile factory, the closest civilian structure within 500 yards is a grain elevator.

These are parked a stones throw from the Beech Grove FEMA Camp. Which is less than 3 miles from my home.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You know what the main problem is with threads like this? They posit some evidence that could point to any number of things, leave out any real pertinent information, and then attempt to persuade the actual meaning behind the evidence.

As you've already seen here, no one knows for sure if these are merely cattle cars, auto transport cars, prisoner cars, or perhaps something else entirely. The only thing we know is that a train is parked outside of a FEMA camp. That's it. Period.

You see how quickly the assumptions are made: these cars are all lined up (what train cars aren't?), they have rails where "handcuffs would go" (and you know this is the purpose of the rails how, exactly?), there are no cattle farms or auto factories near Beech Grove (Indiana has farms everywhere; you don't have to venture far outside of Indy at all to hit them).

And what are we left with in the OP? The NWO is right around the corner!

Perhaps you should relax a bit and keep your eye on the cars, and restrain yourself from proclaiming when the cars are gone that they obviously whisked away hundreds of innocent people, even though you saw no such thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

As you've already seen here, no one knows for sure if these are merely cattle cars, auto transport cars, prisoner cars, or perhaps something else entirely. The only thing we know is that a train is parked outside of a FEMA camp.

I can tell you one thing, since I have lived next to the FEMA camp for over 10 years.

1. They do not buy, sell, manufacture, refurbish, or preform maintenance on automobiles there.

2. They do not store, buy, sell, raise, or slaughter livestock there either.

So the claims that they must be for cattle or automobiles is absurd considering neither of those commodities is/has ever been handled at the facility.

Perhaps they are autorails, perhaps they are cattle cars... That doesn't mean that's the ONLY purpose they can be used for. That doesn't answer the Q as to why the Hell are they lined up a hundred yards or so outside the Beech Grove FEMA camp.

When was the last time you guys heard FEMA manufactured cars or slaughtered cattle??????????

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
So the claims that they must be for cattle or automobiles is absurd considering neither of those commodities is/has ever been handled at the facility.

Who said they must be? Those are just possibilities, just like yours. Thus I can conclude that you certainly aren't stating that they must be for the purpose of taking prisoners.

Perhaps they are autorails, perhaps they are cattle cars... That doesn't mean that's the ONLY purpose they can be used for. That doesn't answer the Q as to why the Hell are they lined up a hundred yards or so outside the Beech Grove FEMA camp.

Who cares about all the different purposes they might serve? The question is, why are they there. That is what you are trying to answer in this thread, correct?

Furthermore, the biggest leap you're making here is in assuming that because they're parked near the FEMA camp, they must be for the FEMA camp. You have no proof of that either way, thus, you're assuming.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SHNIPE

no, no, no Vantage Products Corporation

As deathcare professionals, we find ourselves in the midst of a changing landscape. We try to satisfy consumers' desire to carry on tradition, within the context of an increasingly changing society. Appreciating how difficult it is to meet the requirements and wishes of today's consumer, we've put considerable R&D into providing products that surpass everyone's expectations.
vantageproducts.com...

Vantage have ties with Hercules, Ashland, Monsanto all government connections. fight-tyranny.blogspot.com...

the parent company of Vantage is Rowan Technologies, Inc. headquartered in Rancocas, NJ. Rowan Technologies, Inc's line of business is mfg industrial furnaces and ovens.

starred and flagged for the OP

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What I find interesting is this:

If the economy goes under, how many cars do you think will be shipping out of manufacturing plants? There are a surplus of rail cars once used for manufacturing, now empty, being converted, what have you, and according to this person and a few others that I have heard talking about this... these cars are being parked right outside several FEMA detention centers across the country.

I'm telling you now, the Jewish people of Europe were just as surprised by the sudden changes over only a short period of time, as well. Nobody knew what the Nazis planned to do until they did it. Only this time, the invasion comes from the inside out. Foreign troops are stationed here, paid mercenaries are here there and everywhere, and there may just be enough of our own troops coming home that are arrogant, hardened by war, and stupid enough to be convinced that their own fellow citizens are becoming a threat. You do know that the Nazis paid Jews to police the ghettos during the war. If push comes to shove for food and shelter, don't think there aren't plenty of corrupt people around you who would gladly shuffle you into a rail car on your way to the death camps, rather than be on those rail cars themselves.

People, it is 1000 times worse in today's age. Your own close friends WILL sell you out for but grain of rice, once the shopping centers stop providing for them. We still have some time, but this isn't preventable now. Too many people oblivious. Pray to your God and hold on for the ride. That's all you can do.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Like a previous poster- I too used to travel cheaply by rail...

These types of cars are ( were ? ) the best, because they had autos in them with the keys in the ignition and about three gallons of gas in them. You could listen to the radio, curl up in the back seat, and use the heater.

Bad behavior has ( I hear ) caused the cars to be locked, and the autos inside them as well.

The last time ( of three ) that I enjoyed one of these rides- I took a look at the rail car itself. The autos were strapped to the floor on the side of two tracks sort of like the rails visible in this interior photo. Sort of like a simple version of the way you secure a car to a tow dolly. You cannot see in the photo, the holes on the outside of the tracks used for securing.

Te device on the floor, between the tracks in the foreground, is a ramp used to load cars upstairs.

Maybe there are some new vehicles visible in the ' camp ' ?

Anyway- these cars could of course be used for the most sinister of purposes...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think they could be prison cars. In fact I'd say they are. And they would leave it out in the open because now they're probably cattle cars, or to LOOK like cattle cars --no guards, no railings or whatever so they MUST be cattle cars, that's what people will think upon seeing them. Saves ALOT of time having the cars on the tracks, hooked up and ready to go a few miles from the camp. But I"m sure with a few modifications that'll take under an hour these can be used for very secure prison cars. Way too clean to be used for cattle. And any good deception is right under our noses -not hidden away. When Martial Law is installed the name of the game will be speed --catch everyone off guard, so you bet things are in place right under our noses. You betcha. If anything were to happen where we couldn't get online anymore, I'm pulling for you all.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Evidence Indicates that the construction of these box cars began in the year 1994. Therefore I would submit that the construction is complete (so therefore a collapsed economy would do no harm). Also, it is important to remember that a number had been shipped from China.
Bear in mind that this may also be all on black budget, so whatever happens to the economy would not affect the black budget whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
[Nobody knew what the Nazis planned to do until they did it.]

That is so true ..in fact I was just thinking about that myself .
According to all that I have read about that situation ..they were all told they needed to come with them for their own good to protect them ..So they went willingly (Most of them did ) So its not beyond happening again ....
It was not real hard to round up a huge number of people to tote them all out of the Hurricaine zones and whisked off to camps and such in many places around the US ...was it ?This has happened TWICE now in a very short period of time (Katrina and Ike ) so they are getting great practice runs arnt they ?
It was for their own good and they willingly went ...not even sure where they were going ....and who really knows where them people are now ??...
Maybe some got to return ..but maybe some didnt ...we have no idea whats going on ..But for sure we cant just DISMISS it .....and not at least keep our eyes opened to it as a possibility ...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join