It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ok... I have a video that shows the rail cars "with the benches in them". Cars don't sit on benches... do they?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You know what, I give up! But I do reserve the right to say 'I told you so!' I guess we'll know one way or the other very soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

still I don't think that they would leave there main mode of trasport just out in the open un guarded ripe for sabotage from the civilian populace. and don't think for one second that I think civilians would put up with it. now if there was a military or contractor personel there than I would be ready to agree with you.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I tried to post this but it somehow it wouldn't show, so if it seems I did it twice, I did just to be sure. It shows the railcars with the benches in them. Cars don't sit on benches.. do they?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thrashee its ok ...it makes me feel better knowing that I would be too stupid and unreasonable for me to be any sort of threat to yall or TPTB .....and I wont get put on a list then ....thats reassuring to me .....
And no one ever believes me anyway when I do know something to be a real truth .... .....so no need to worry about me leading anyone off to a riot or anything ....I am not someone anyone would care to take off anyway ...I TALK TOO MUCH ...lol I think they would bring me back quickly or kill me .....quick lol ....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread about people debunking the sites listed as FEMA camps on here recently? From people who went to the sites to see what was there? I can't remember if it was on ATS or somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

still I don't think that they would leave there main mode of trasport just out in the open un guarded ripe for sabotage from the civilian populace. and don't think for one second that I think civilians would put up with it. now if there was a military or contractor personel there than I would be ready to agree with you.

If people think, Oh, those are just car carriers, and forget about it, They have their desired effect. And virtually ALL people will either do just that, or not even notice them to begin with.

On the other hand... If there are guards around, other "protection," etc., people will notice, will think about it.

In fact, we are lucky that one of us ATSers actually noticed the change and took pics.

The day is nearly upon us, my friend - they won't be sitting out there "ripe for sabotage," vandalism, what have you, for very much longer. They quietly are moving things into place, and next month should be...interesting.

Old Chinese curse: May you live in interesting times. Heh. We are all cursed.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

You know what, I give up! But I do reserve the right to say 'I told you so!' I guess we'll know one way or the other very soon.

Hey, Jax, I will be GLORIOUSLY happy if you get to say "I told you so!" I really hope you do.

But my mind, my heart and my gut all tell me that I may be the one who will whisper in some lonely night from my hiding place, I told you so, Jax... Of course, you won't hear me.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hmmm, wasn't he supposed to provide more pics today?

Did something happen?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
very interesting survival ration bucket at Costco

www.costco.com...

Looks good to me...... portable.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I tried to post this but it somehow it wouldn't show, so if it seems I did it twice, I did just to be sure. It shows the railcars with the benches in them. Cars don't sit on benches.. do they?

www.youtube.com...

Actually they do. The automobiles run on the raised areas on either side, the middle is lower so workers can access the area under the cars to secure them. When loaded there isn't much space to manuever between the autos and the sides of the rail car.

EDIT: Here is a good link which shows the evolution of these freight cars and has a picture of the adjustable ramps used to load/unload them.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by md11forever]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I`m surprised no one has said, never fear, the GFL is here. I just figured that would be next. Are they not the ones who are suppose to save humanity? So why be scared? I`m sure they would never let this happen to everyone. *sigh* It`s no wonder this world is so upside down right now. On one hand we have the government trying to brainwash us to their way of thinking, and on the other hand we have others who tell us that our " space brothers" are going to save us from ourselves, and in the mean time, we are to watch out, that we may be hauled away in prison trains (car carriers) to FEMA death camps.

I think the people just showed the government a thing or two today. Enough people from across this country put it to their Reps., that in no way shape or form, do you vote to let the rich have their way anymore. I think this government, or those who control it, are on their last legs after today. Look at what the Fed did just before the vote, they flooded the market with over 600 billion dollars. They did this in hopes that when the bill passed the house, with this extra money they threw out there, it would bring the dollar to rock bottom, and that`s exactly what would have happened if the bill would have passed.

FEMA camps, I don`t believe so. There are enough people out here who have common sense and can see through all the crap that is being feed to them, and will not stand for it anymore. This is my opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I think the more interesting part is that something like this is being sold at Costco.
Great find.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

"And no one ever believes me anyway when I do know something to be a real truth"

OK then, what do you have to say that is real truth? Speak the speech I pray thee.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
One of the FEMA Camp videos was shot April 5 2006
which is funny, because it was still a repair facility in 2007
www.trainweb.org...
Amtrak Beech Grove Shop Tour 4/13/07

and the OP said :
It was an Amtrak yard for many years, it closed years ago, 650 people lost their jobs, the government took it over
www.abovetopsecret.com...

doesn't appear that way
carson.house.gov...

Congressman Andre Carson testified today ( May 14, 2008) before the U.S. House of Representatives Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials Subcommittee on the importance of keeping Amtrak's maintenance facility in Beech Grove, Indiana, open and fully operational............."Approximately 550 experienced employees at this facility perform a myriad of train maintenance from wheel work to painting. A lot of these people have 10 years or more experience on the job and really take pride in what they do. But recently, many of the employees at this facility have been notified that a lot of the work they do will be transferred to other facilities and that they will have to either move with their jobs or lose them.

And this fella still works there and was tapped to speak at the DNC.
www.indystar.com.../20080821/NEWS0502/808210498
August 21, 2008

So, no FEMA camp here.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
One of the FEMA Camp videos was shot April 5 2006
which is funny, because it was still a repair facility in 2007
www.trainweb.org...
Amtrak Beech Grove Shop Tour 4/13/07

and the OP said :
It was an Amtrak yard for many years, it closed years ago, 650 people lost their jobs, the government took it over
www.abovetopsecret.com...

doesn't appear that way

And this fella still works there and was tapped to speak at the DNC.
www.indystar.com.../20080821/NEWS0502/808210498
August 21, 2008

So, no FEMA camp here.

Amtrak is indeed still using Beech Grove as the primary system shop for both passenger cars and some locomotives.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yeah these are definately for transporting vehicles.Maybe they are planning on confiscating all your cars........
That is not to say that they can not be used for transporting people. And right outside a FEMA camp seems awfully suspicious.Ive also heard of the millions of coffin liners that have been put in fields all along roadsides throughout the U.S.
This is getting real scary, wtf is your Govt up to? FEMA says at first they are getting ready for a mass imagration but at the same time the 3 North American Govts work fervantly to create a NAU the The Security and Prosperty Partnership so that makes no sense. Then they say they are preparing for natural disaster but unless they plan on creating one themselves it would seem retarded when your country is in an economic crisis to spend so much dough on something that might,maybe,possibly happen.
Maybe they are getting worried about the fact that our Ruskie friends are putting nuclear ships and subs in the Carribean and keep flying bombers into American and Canadian airspace.
Hey did you know that Canada at least, I dont know about the U.S. has subs in the great lakes.....I heard that right from the mouth of a Naval Captain while I was on board the HMCS Kingston this summer.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by elohimscience]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by elohimscience
Yeah these are definately for transporting vehicles.Maybe they are planning on confiscating all your cars........
That is not to say that they can not be used for transporting people. And right outside a FEMA camp seems awfully suspicious.Ive also heard of the millions of coffin liners that have been put in fields all along roadsides throughout the U.S.

I'm not telling anyone what to believe- but some people here seem to find a conspiracy in every single thing that happens in the world...and they may be right.
All I know is the following:
1) These freight cars are used for transporting automobiles. I know this from first-hand experience with 17 years in the railroad industry.
2) Beech Grove is still in use as a heavy repair facility for Amtrak passenger cars and locomotives. I know this from an acquaintance who works there.
3) Railroads no longer transport livestock within the United States. The last dedicated operation to do so was in the late 70's early 80's if I remember correctly. I personally have not seen a livestock car at any time in the last 25 years or so- that includes time that I followed the industry as a "railfan" prior to making it my career.
4) I've not seen any "coffins" anywhere alongside any roadways. I have recently traveled throughout east-central Wisconsin as well as to Charlotte, NC by road. No signs of 'em. Maybe I chose the wrong roads. Who knows.
5) Subs in the Great lakes? Maybe. Here is what a retired USN submariner had to say on this...
"Email from retired U.S. submariner regarding putting submarines inthe Great Lakes
There are several reasons why we don't put subs on lakes. Safe operation of a submarine requires what is called a "safe operating envelope (SOE)". This is a speed dependent algorithm, which, at speed zero requires a near zero vertical column of water around the sub and increases the water column requirement as speed increases. Subs, like oil tankers, don't turn on a dime, but they live in a 3 dimensional world and the SOE is designed to give a margin of safety to prevent unintentional breaches or excursions to dangerous depths. There are few areas of the lakes that provide this SOE even at low speed. The results would be frequent breaches and collisions with the bottom. In a crowded area like a lake the breaches would inevitably lead to collisions and loss of life.

Another problem with placing subs in lakes is the missiles range. Since the lakes are in the interior of the country it simply places too many potential targets beyond their reach. A related problem is flight time. A major benefit of submarine launched missiles is the proximity to the target and the resultant short flight time. A short flight time increases the chances of taking out an enemy's weapons before they can be used. These factors were at the heart of the Cuban missile crises. By placing missiles 90 miles off our shore the Russians could hit virtually anywhere in the U.S. and the flight time would be so short that we couldn't be sure we could respond."
SOURCE:www.johntreed.com...

Just tossing in my devalued $.02 USD worth.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hello ,I work for G.M. at the truck plant in Dayton, Oh And I really hate to bust yalls bubble on this but these cars are yes used for cattle but , they are also used primarily to haul cars and trucks cross country (or region)
the chain loops (for hand cuffs) are used to secure said vehicles in place while they are in transit . hope this helps

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join