It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carrying texts and Egyptian secrets..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have been lurking around these forums for almost a year now, but I only started a membership last night..

The reason is, I have been reading, contacting people in the middle east, buying things as gifts to people in order to get more and more information and copies of supposedly secret texts which are still traded in Egypt, Morocco, and vairous Arab countries secretly..

The reason I had to go into so much trouble to the extent of buying things for people, is that these texts are banned in all Arab/Muslim countries.. People who carry them, use them, or show interest in them are thrown in jail and executed every day..

I have more than 800 pages of these, and I only got to know how to get these types of texts a couple years ago.. But only recently did I start putting things together and discovering really shady things..

The nature of these texts is all about the knowledge of how to contact these Jinn/Aliens.. The books generally refefr to them as Jin, but when you read what is written in these texts.. You discover that these beings are acutally from another planet!

The instructions tell you what you need to do, and on what date, what night, what time a certain planet will pass by our solar system.. and who the contacts in that planet are.. and then proceeds to oceans of knowledge about these nations and how to learn from them or trade things with them..

I have already started a thread last night, and translated some examples of it, and also put some shots from these texts..

Hope to find those who are interested in a long term research in these texts online or elsewhere..

If you would like to refer to that thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey mate I've been pondering these glorious pages on ATS myself for round a year and also just made an account, so WELCOME to ATS, officially, lol!

Anyway man I had a quick glance of your thread in the post and then I reached the words Black Magic. I started looking at all this a while back and am going to say that unless you plan on studying it properly stay away from it. Magic and things of that nature are not for the average joe to come and toy about with. Think what would happen if you gave a toddler a 'live chainsaw'. Bad images and disturbing. But unless you plan on studying it before trying your hand at magic, especially black magic then chances are you will be burned. I know some people and they call it a way of life, not too be messed with at all, unless you fully know what you're doing. Saying that maybe I'm wrong and you will have much success with it. After all Nostradamus did however he also was a mastered it before trying his hand in it.

Whatever you decide, best of luck and welcome again Mr. Secret.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kingdogol

Welcome to you too!!

Please don't worry, I fully realize that these text carry a lot of accurate bagic and calls to other beings.. some of them are even labeled by different ink as "tried, and works"..

Believe me, I only read them with my eyes as they scare me enough!

Thank you and welcome to ATS..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

Hey i have had a breif peep at your thread and will check it out better when i have the time.
Welcome to ATS.. Good to have you about.
be happy, and may you find clean socks and underware waiting for you every day..

top topics

join