It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Non Compliance! Fight the NWO! (VIDEO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Killed the TV over 5 years ago. Step one for sure. My neighbor tried, made the call to the cable company, and true story, ended up with 100 more channels and movies on demand. They WANT you, and will do whatever it takes to keep you.

Here's something strange for you too. When we bought our house cable was already hooked up, as in free service. Had it not been already hooked up we would not have ordered it, as ALL we wanted was Discovery and of course they don't offer that option. About 3 years in, we decided to just unhook it as the kids were glued, we were glued, etc. "I'm just going to catch the news" became a marathon TV session every time. So, I unplugged it, and we were done. Mind you, this was at least 3 years of free service. Not more than a month went by and a cable guy came out and put a lock style connector on our box.

Maybe they saw a difference in line levels, who knows, but we all thought it very strange!

So, if you think you can't live without TV, well, you're wrong. We run, walk, hike, play Wii fit etc, and also rent movies of our choice. To this day people freak out when you tell them you don't have TV. I think it is THE worst addiction "fat" america has today. They keep us inside, glued to the couch, as our heart stuggles to pump the pop tarts and beer through our system.

Forget AA, what we need is aTA! Spread the word, it's time we wake up the masses, BEFORE it is against the law to do so. Think about that.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
codex alimentarius information.......
If you don't know anything about this topic PLEASE school yourself with these links.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many threads & many relevant discussions.....people NEED to be aware of this issue......
They are trying to kill us by taking vitamins OUT out of things...designating vitamins and nutritional supplements listed as prescription only and restricting access.......they are all about GEN MOD all the foods of the future...........
Pay attention this is CRAZY SERIOUS.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this valuable source of NWO confirmation (as if it should not be already obvious to the sheeple ). I really urge those to look and research the Codex Alimentarius Ian R. Crane has put together a very good intro to the next 'Globally' conspired crisis in the making! But, be aware as he points out, of the wolf in sheeps clothing i.e. Dr Rima Laibow (sort of like those in the UFO world outed by Bill Cooper).

[edit on 30-9-2008 by mlmijyd]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The only thing I watch on my TV is sports and movie on DVD, other than that I have cut it way back. I use to watch it 10+ hours a day. I couldn't do it anymore after having my surgery and being coupe up in a rehab hospital and having that be my only thing to do. Now I read more than I have ever did in my past and feel that the idiot box is good really nothing.

Now what really need to do is the band together and find away to bring this cabal, this Illuminati down. It is one thing to post things on the internet about what is happening and try to tell people the truth, but most sheeple are too far gone to listen and think that you are crazy when you try to tell them. We need to find a more proactive and more influential way to turn the tide against the monsters of evil.

[edit on 9/30/2008 by bigvig316]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hello Everyone

I am the maker of the film you are discussing entitled 'Fight the NWO with Global Non Compliance' and the holder of the aodscarecrow youtube account.

I created the film really as an observation of the situation so far as I see it and (obviously) as I have interpreted what information I have had access to. I assure you it was not my intent to put forth any disinformation, merely observations and suggestions.

There are many films in circulation that address these issues, and though they are very good, many are quite long (as the issue is very vast) and many address things in a very round about sort of way and often run off on tangents and provide information that may seem 'weird' or inaccessible to many average people. Many provide background information that, though quite valuable and quite significant, tends to alienate the average person - like the average housewife or brick layer or truck driver or factory worker and his wife and kids. Many seem too dark or dramatized or touch on issues that delve into esoteric areas.

My desire with this short narrative was to remove all red tape and to present some basic information that may alert average people in a very simplistic manner, that things are not well, that the situation normal is all fouled up, so to speak , and that it may be prudent for them to investigate what Im saying and look into some of these so called conspiracy 'theories' they keep hearing about. The suggestion also was for people to not dwell on one particular organization that may fit their belief system but to realize that all of these organizations are in fact interconnected. It just depends on how far back, and how deep, you are willing to look.

I am very aware that the information is, as I said, presented in a very basic form and there is much, much more to the story and even to the depth of certain ruling bloodlines. It is my intention to delve deeper into such issues in the future, though as with most others, it is a long learning process. I just feel that there is a certain urgency in waking people up, as quickly as possible, that things are not well and there are certain matters that need their urgent attention. Hopefully once their attention has been aroused they will see the sense in addressing these issues and perhaps choose to delve into deeper research and find out the whole story.

I tried to construct this short film as just such an ice breaker that may be more accessible to a broad range of people and provide enough food for thought to get them thinking in the space of 30 minutes. Something that people could even watch on the work dvd player in the lunch room during the midday break so to speak. I am not a disinformationist, Im not trying to 'hypnotize people with music and the cadence of my voice' Im just a person speaking and I like to use background music for my clips. I have no agendas at all, Im just an average person who seeks to share what I have learned so far and to empower others by attempting to help them realize their own potential. My only goal is to help people awaken to their own personal power and do what I can to help secure a safe and vibrant world for my son to grow up in.

The reason I chose the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as "a good place to start" was because I believe the document has merit, regardless of the corrupt UN body it came from. But hey, choose the US constitution or even the magna carta or just write something new. I care not, I just know that things cant stay as they are.

It is simply my wish for people to understand that the only power the elites have over us is the power we give them and it would be a simple matter to break the stranglehold they have by just refusing to comply with it anymore and I believe if enough people are woken up, then common sense will dictate and the people WILL stop complying and no violence will be necessary

Peace and good energy my friends.

max

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
great video.starred and flagged. Everyone needs to watch this.

So many people think that the government of the United states controls all the banks and money in the United states, when this is totally false.

When I tell people this they think I am crazy. They still believe every dollar printed is backed by gold in fort Knox, lol.

I wish people would stop listening to the MSM. The video is correct, when it says the MSM tells people only what they want them to know, and if your getting all your information from the MSM, well then, all you actually know is what they tell you. Which is lies, and disinformation, and false information, but more importantly, it's the stuff they DON'T tell you about, that you will never know about unless you look outside the Television news for information. It's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yeah don't watch the TV its a propaganda machine run by the ancient secret society called the Illuminati, who want to turn you into a consumerist zombie. If you want the real truth about the world go to sites like this, infowars or 911 truth movement sites, while your there you should get these nice books and DVDs to further free your poisoned minds.

you all make me laugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cheeser

I hear you. I would really like to
this thread but I won't beacuse it will not lead anywhere.

But let me add; you say, and the video says over and over; "the time of talk is over, now is the time to act". So, let's say I would like to act, what do I do? Except turn off the TV that is. Where I live, public service is about the only thing worth watching and maybe that shows that the society I live in is somewhat healthy. Does that mean that we have no problems with the alledged NWO up here in central Scandinavia?
What should we do next? Where to go, what to burn and who to kill? I say the time to talk about this has come to stay beacuse there is nothing more to do about a hollow threat like the NWO.

I think that some time ago the idea about the NWO got screwed up; the idea that it is a certain group of people that are the NWO is false, fake and unreal. The NWO is just a concept word for capitalism gone out of hand- utter greed and disrespect for the citizen, major corporations overshadowning human rights and so forth.
To say that NWO has some sort of core of "elite" families is just to escape the truth- fear for what is really happening, lack of understanding the corrupt systems that "rule" the world. It's a concept created by and used by the weak-minded masses who think that it is always possilble to point a finger towards one fixed point or person. Well, it's not possible to do that. There are a wide range of people worldwide, all with their own agenda and maybe that is why everything is so messed up- they can't co-operate, it's all a contest of who can own the most and control the most.

The problem is, and this is what all the NWO-mongers can't realize, that everyone is a part of it. Without consumers- that means YOU- there can be no corporate dictatorship. As long as you keep buying stuff you furthur fule the flames of our eventual demise. Fighting some made up enemy just drives us farther and farther away from the real problems. This is something like what the nazis did to the jews and what the conservatives are doing to the muslims- turn your internal enemy towards a (mock) external one.

I think that if there was to be such a "world goverment" there would most likely be more oppression but also more order on this planet. No one-world "communist" (stupid to use that word in this context) can ever benefit from this global chaos we are now living through.

And whoever said "now that they have all the trillions of dollars, what use do they have for the worker bees?" Are you sereious? That was...no, I won't go there, let's just say that I think you haven't really thought that post through. What the hell should they do with all that money then? Eat it? My GOD that was a...not so good post!

So, you turned off the TV. Great. Now what? Stop eating food? Great idea. At no point in this video it is mentioned much about this "secret family" part from that the queen of England and the Bush family are vaugely related. That would be the one defining fact that would make me rise at least one eye brow... The video just gently caresses the issue but presents not one single bit of hard fact. I can't believe how anyone can swallow this crap. The only part that talks to me is the final one- that love and respect is the code of cunduct to be adopded by all. But it doesn't have much to do with the rest of the video- which is also a trademark for bad productions, they can't even end it with a proper consensus.

And one other thing...hey, wait, I said I wouldn't flame this thread, now that is exacltly what I am doing. Better stop now or I'll go on forever until this entire site runs out of space...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cheeser

Awesome reply! I just love good ol' sarcasm, with a smug laugh at the end to top it off. Well done to you

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Not a bad video.

The music is really moving and inspirational.
The same piece of music was used on a Niburu theory clip on the tube as well.
Anyone know who wrote that tune??

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Same goes for us here in Holland, except it isn't Eastenders, but 'Goede tijden slechte tijden'.

And yes, I too switched from TV to the internet (reas ATS) long ago.
Funny. no matter how much they try, they are loosing (us). Thank God(s).

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

aodscarecrow: Thanks for logging in and sharing that. I invite you to create an account as you would be a welcome member here at ATS.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Remember that the mind and body are one. All of the nasty preservatives and chemicals added to our food weaken our bodies- therefore our minds are weakened as well. Try going completely organic for a few weeks and see the difference in how you feel!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The video is great..

What's greater is that we are seeing more and more videos like that come up..

Not just the videos, all the people, websites, organizations, forums, and of course ATS that work to "Deny Ignorance"..

Starred and flagged!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Actually, it's quite obvious... I would almost state it is a proven fact, except people want to be pointed to proof, when the proof is in hours and hours of research (unless you wanna just believe one source, which is just plain crazy)... that there are a handful of "elite" families in the world that own just about everything, especially in Europe and the Americas. How can they do this, when there's so many rich people out there that seem to own pieces of the pie, too, and don't seem to be at all related to any "bloodlines"? The answer lies in private banking, plain and simple. Through the control and the printing of money and the lending of loans at interest (think "financial bail out" and wonder who is exactly going to bail the US out when the US is broke in the first place? You can't just create wealth out of thin air and paper.), the bankers are in reality not giving wealth away, but they are underhandedly placing you in debt no matter what you do. They purposely lend out more than they have, in order to make even those who make good on their payments debt slaves when the time tomes to call in their debts.

Considering that the banks of the world control the flow of money throughout most of the globe, and that money (which is promisary notes of debts to be collected by banks) is used to purchase assets, all of those assets purchased are (however indirectly it seems) owned by the banks in the form of debt to be payed. Who owns the big central banks of the world (forget the small local or regional banks because they answer to the big boys)? People such as the Morgans, the Rothschilds, the Schiffs, etc.... and an overwhelming amount of the offspring of these families interbreed between each other... which creates a bloodline, a dynastic ruling class of elite and very corrupt people....who have such an influence over the world economy, that they can basically manipulate it in whatever way they want using scientifically precise methods.... but the simple matter at hand which doesn't need a great understanding of scientifically precise methods is this: Whoever controls the money, controls the commodities bought and traded through that monetary medium.

I.E. GLOBAL control of the world's resources through the use of monopoly money. The seemingly wealthy, like Bill Gates, may seem to own many assets... but he and all his "stuff" is most likely indirectly owned by the mega elites through the medium of perpetual debt and banking affiliations... although his meal ticket is quite sound, considering all he's done to further the elite's agenda.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

anybody who does not believe the content in this video is in my opinion
effectivley controlled to the point where they can no longer observe there surroundings. even if everybody did believe this the sad thing is that there would still most likely be nothing done, and so in that case we all might as well lay down and die.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is just *snip* amazing, something is really happening, I can see it almost everyday. I stopped watching television in April this year, something inside of me clicked and from that day on I have never looked back, yes I am on the internet but the internet is increasing my knowledge. To find out that the majority of the US presidents are related and to find out that the bloodline stretches back to egyptian times is just fascinating. Life is changing, everyone I speak to is feeling this, normal comments are "something isn't right" or "look at the state of the world, something has to be done" but now I am hearing "what can I do about it " If we all tell one person then they tell another and so on and so on word will spread.

I have convinced many people that 911 was a planned attack, not on hearsay but on proof, proof of a cover up on solid facts, there isn't a person out there that can say 911 wasn't a conspiracy after they have studies the facts.

Life is changing and I believe that we have a higher source to thank for this waking up and I can't wait for the day that we get to meet this source. Life is changing and everyday is a step closer to the key to life.

Turn every negative into a positive and hurt into love. Love has always been the key to all of this. The very first thing that a person feels when they meditate is love and compassion ask anybody who has meditated and they will say the same thing. Love has always been the key.

Thankyou OP for sharing such vital videos with us. Over time more and more will emerge I am sure of it there is a massive awakening process at the moment and its just awe inspiring.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I love the videos that expose the NWO. I have a few shows I watch strictly for entertainment purposes, honestly I can't live without Heroes and Robin Hood, but I quite watching the news years ago. It's all a load of propaganda. They have people so brainwashed that they are asking to be tagged with a Verichip, like cattle, so the government can track them all.

You can't stop Revelations, but you can fight it.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
After watching Zeitgeist the Movie I got as many people as I could to watch it and swore off the only tv I watch, football. All my information now comes from books and the internet. I took my playstation out back and shot it up. Everytime I get money I write on the bills "Zeitgeistmovie.com your life is meaningless without this information" I am now awake and plan to wake up others. i thought this movie was a great piece of work too. Once in a while I try to watch a piece on discovery and history, other than that no tv.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join