It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Non Compliance! Fight the NWO! (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I am a returnee to this site and had to change my username. I have always quetioned things in my life and now I see things coming together as far as this system and how it is set-up. I do not claim to be an expert just someone who has set out on a personal journey of finding the truth. Things are very complicated today as in the past. I was a fan of history till I realized that the victor writes the history books. I see that in many ways we are getting the same things done to us that the U.S. government did to the Native Americans with Manifest Destiny and other tactics they used.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
S&F ed...

Extremely well written, even hypnotic as someone said, yet everything said is "right on the money", excusing the pun...

The fact is that people are really not very keen to waking up, and if you confront anyone with their lack of critical thinking, they will respond that they know what the world is like, and all figured out.
Who taught them? TV, Media & Co...

And for the concerns of brainwashing, any person or group that advocate love and compassion, accompanied by knowledge and critical analysis, will always have my attention.

Just as a quick experiment though, I recently published a thread on very easy practical things that people can do to avoid the "train-wreck"course we are in, and unfortunately, it got the very small response that I foresaw, because one thing is to TALK about the Elite conspiracies, 2012, whatever... the other is when people have to MOVE and do something...

Hope is that people will move, sooner than later.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
all this talk is cheap when do we unite and take off the head of the snake.. if not done at once it wont be enough to kill the beast and before to long people will have to break down and spend more money to just survive and we are back at square one.. what can we do besides just spread the word.. i mean we needa hit list or something? how many people have unite before one of us actually does something crazy like blow up the world bank and all the people who knows whats going gets off there ass and takes a stand for what is right.. grr im so not good with words and have so many thoughts in my hand its hard to put them into something that makes half ass sense so ima stop here.. my rant is over

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hmm...

I don't know about this really. I could come up with such a story just out of my imagination. It is very well made, no dobut about it, but still it is just based on wild claims. Sounds more like something out of a movie.
The first thing that made me thing "oh, here we go again" was the part with the "sacred blood line". Can anyone please back that claim up? And that droning voice, repeatative ambient music and colourful pictures that you won't get a decent look at... Makes me tired and bored.

I just had enough with these kinds of "zeitgeist" stuff. Same stuff over and over...

If you think I am "one of them" please check out my personal profile and you will see that I am just as much a "tin foil candidate" as anyone else.

Don't make this freak you out, there are bigger problems and conspiracies out there. Real ones. Don't preach this to your friends and family, they will look upon you as the sort of nut you probably are or will become.

I think this production just too eagerly wants to tie everything together into some understandable web that would make the turmoil of today seem more logical, well let me break it to ya- it won't become easy, it's freakin mess out there. Mostly made from old fashioned greed, ignorance and incompetence.

End game...yeah... Sounds like a "Mein Kampf" for the Michigan Militia...
Just because it is on YouTube doesn't make it true. Show me the facts.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Regarding the OP: Whilst the content was sound, I didn't think much of the presentation. I know it SHOULD be about substance, not style, but if we're going to attract the attention of the uneducated masses, well-written, well-presented videos, websites and articles are vital.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Just watched the first part, so far it seems like a much shorter version of this video (Amenstop Productions). This series of videos goes into a lot of detail about the symbolic connections between Egypt and the British Monarchy and the worship of Amen-Ra; as well as the usual financial history, bloodlines, etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The very first song played is by Pink Floyd, called SHEEP, its from their album ANIMALS. Its about blindly following someone or something. I thought it was cool to hear it in this video and if anyone was going to brainwash me I sure hope they use Pink Floyd to do it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ok, now I actually watched all three videos (before my previous post I'd only watched the 1st and some of the 2nd).

First, I stand by my point that this production is kind of silly, but I must admit that the furthur towards the end you come the more useful facts emerge. As soon as they drop the NWO bs, they come to the core of it; live under the rule of love and respect, and deny war.
That is the only thing I will take with me from this 30 minutes of wasted time...

I get an eerie feeling that this is trying to brainwash me! Just like the OP mentioned...

The idea that the world is not overpopulated and the suggestion of how to solve this was just plain dumb. When they reached that subject the entire production lost all credibility in my eyes.

But the last part is true, has always been, will always be, deny violence, live by love and respect, deny military service- because that is what it's all about, killing each other for no reason at all. Just think of how much we could have accomplished if we did not constantly lay our money and lives on war... I wonder what the world would be like, how far we would have come if we could develop in peace.

This production- not buying. I've seen better.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Ok, now I actually watched all three videos (before my previous post I'd only watched the 1st and some of the 2nd).

First, I stand by my point that this production is kind of silly, but I must admit that the furthur towards the end you come the more useful facts emerge. As soon as they drop the NWO bs, they come to the core of it; live under the rule of love and respect, and deny war.
That is the only thing I will take with me from this 30 minutes of wasted time...

I get an eerie feeling that this is trying to brainwash me! Just like the OP mentioned...

The idea that the world is not overpopulated and the suggestion of how to solve this was just plain dumb. When they reached that subject the entire production lost all credibility in my eyes.

But the last part is true, has always been, will always be, deny violence, live by love and respect, deny military service- because that is what it's all about, killing each other for no reason at all. Just think of how much we could have accomplished if we did not constantly lay our money and lives on war... I wonder what the world would be like, how far we would have come if we could develop in peace.

This production- not buying. I've seen better.

what makes you think the world IS overpopulated?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Amazing video, and there is virtually nothing in there I don't agree with.

The hypnotic effect some people are talking about... I do suspect that's the hypnotic attraction of truth, a force very hard to ignore.

Starred, flagged.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Eh, the fact that the world is over polluted and sucked dry of each and every resource due to our neverending needs. There are not enoguh food, water and minerals for all of us. The more we become, the more we consume. It is a dead end. Tons of waste floating in our waters, rainforest being cut down, extiniction of animals...burning of fossile fuels that pollute the air and water... And the one sole reason is that there are simply to freaking many of us. We eat and crap too much.

All this might have been sorted out if we did not enter the hunt for a "decent" life a hundered years ago...but now we have gone too far.

Maybe this de-population thing isn't such a bad idea after all...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
have not watched network television for almost 1 year.. feels like I have gotten free from an addiction.......... we are being dumbed down.. Do all of the above and visit sights like ATS or only ATS where you can interact with news stories.. if you notice most main stream media sites don't let you do this... why? because they want to do the programming and not let the people decide on whether information is false ...wake up your neighbors your freinds and your family.. so that they may wake from there slumber... and the sleeping giant awakens!!!!!!!

I agree with your zeal yet I need to point out something in your statement that shines in pink neon.

You claim you have not watched tv in a year....free from addiction...and then you say...to get your news from sights "like ATS or only ATS......"

I think you can see the relationship of your statement is disonant.

I always catch myself doing the same.....do this record your self for a day and then play it back, anylyze it. dissect the trend of your day via your words (you will notice a trend in your language....it is sometimes so naked that a person will feel sort of ashamed when they first realize how much they reveal about themselves as they talk with friends and or strangers)

...day via your words, and then begin to try and change what you say...

You will find that it almost imposible until you change how you feel inside an then you automaticaly change what you say, how you say it , when etc...

This exercise has helped me a lot....in fact I think I will do it again soon.

Sorry... above seems of topic but I love the film.....I believe it was done in a hypnotic factor but all good Cinema , to some extant , has that effect. (not that I would classify this doc as good Cinema lol)

The film mentioned that TV effects us in the sense of "telling us what to do"

I think this is true. If you record yourself you will notice that you regurgetate your interests over and over again, sliping them into the most mundane of conversations, and you begin to realize that King Solomon had come to the right conclusion concerning the tounge.

So, if you watch friends or 24 or Gabon Survivor or nothing at all this is readily apparent in your everyday gab with people.

IT is VERY VERY hard I have found not to talk about the things you love.

By the way, I watch TV all the time. I like to see that general direction the MSM wants to take us. ATS and sights like it give me a entertaining counterpunch to the MSM.

CHEERS

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
excellent film! i have done a lot of research into this and no matter how scary this seems, it is all very true. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I do not believe that television is brainwashing us any more than the internet is. as a matter of fact this site is probably a lot worse than any TV. show.

Also the overpopulation argument is flawed. Maybe you could put all the people of the planet in an area the size mentioned, but the distribution of fresh water would be impossible. The problem is fresh water, for drinking and farming. We here in the U.S. know that this is a lot more important than living area the state of Nevada would most likely hold all the people of this country but we would die in three days. The absolute truth is we are becoming over populated, and if you don’t think so go to a large city and ask what would happen if all sources of fresh water suddenly stopped?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Now I watch'd all of the first clip, but stopp'd taking it seriously halfway through the 2nd. It provides interesting ideas, and tries to back it up with facts but, some of it just doesnt fit right with me.
Just like the OP said... the voice an the music gives it a weird effect... and i dont like it lol. like a propganda tool or something

The moment i stop'd taking it seriously is when it discussed how everyone on the planet could fit in a small part of australia and still have room to spare. While that may be true... it just sounded odd. People moved all over the earth for different reasons, climate change, disease etc. which is why we are all not centered in one area. If we were to populate another planet... start over as it were.. it would be easier to manage millions and billions of people in small areas.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by red 5
Also the overpopulation argument is flawed. Maybe you could put all the people of the planet in an area the size mentioned, but the distribution of fresh water would be impossible. The problem is fresh water, for drinking and farming. We here in the U.S. know that this is a lot more important than living area the state of Nevada would most likely hold all the people of this country but we would die in three days. The absolute truth is we are becoming over populated, and if you don’t think so go to a large city and ask what would happen if all sources of fresh water suddenly stopped?

Red 5 was able to say what i was thinking and what i was trying to convey in my last post. Good Job!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is one of many ways to tell us how bad it is and what may happen.I do agree with it but am tired of being told there is something we can do about it,there is nothing we can do at this time short of 5 Billion people come together and letting it all emplode(like the man said),this will never happen,this is the reason for the NWO,they know this.Not defeatist,just being a realist.

This is the end game,the baby is an adult.

With 100 Trillion dollers what would you do with 6 Billion worker BEES??

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Compliance?

I remember the millions of people who were compliant in 1939-1945. Droves of people being loaded up on train cars without a peep. And as those who had no courage to stand up, watched as the ones that did were shot and dragged off.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Agreed, i didnt mean to sound harsh or critical of Awakened_One, so apologies if he were offended.. it is very hard to spread the word effectively and not be confronted with those glazed stares.. i just meant you have to find the voice that works for you to get the message out.

clearly, its my own frustration of the same attempts on my behalf that got the better of my tone in my other post..

so cheers to us fighting the good fight

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by red 5
I do not believe that television is brainwashing us any more than the internet is. as a matter of fact this site is probably a lot worse than any TV. show.

But aren't you just picking nits? The point wasn't that we could actually set out to do this. The point was that the problems we face are due to the mismanagement of our environment and resources. We are told there is no option but to look at this as an issue of 'commerce' and 'profit' when the resource is nothing but a finite natural cache of wealth. We have allowed them to overlay the template of corporate business atop the necessities of our existence, such as it is. And we are offered 'excuses' that have nothing to do with reality. Accounting spreadsheets and actuarial tables rule us, and the corporate elite are the high-priests controlling them with no rhyme or reason other than profit.

Doesn't it offend at all that half the wealth of one of the 'elite' banker masters alone could end world starvation? It's hording and avarice like that that gives rise to the worst in all of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join