It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Non Compliance! Fight the NWO! (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+107 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This was sent to me yesterday. This video has popped up on youtube and people seem to be getting pretty furious about it.

The general message is for everyone to come together and address the route cause of the problem, which is the NWO. Has some interesting facts, but can it all REALLY be confirmed to be true? Is this another Zeitgeist?

It's extremely well made.

I'll let you guys judge for yourself.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Now that you have watched it, the music along with the speaker's voice is extremely hypnotic. I get the feeling its a reprogramming of the mind. I feel something isn't right about it.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged. Very good film. I wont buy anything Nov2-Nov5. And Ive realized I never watch TV since I bought my computer. Im always online. Since then Ive read up on the NWO. The only thing ive watched on t.v in the past 4 months is the weather and the debate from friday. That literally it! Im not brainwashed!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Same with me too. The last time I sat down and watched TV was the first time I logged onto ATS.

It's a brainwashing box. Just look at the crap we have here in the UK.

We have a show called Eastenders. It's the most depressing, negative and soul-poisoning program that has ever existed. Every negative subject has been taken and turned into entertainment. That is how society vies itself now, that is what the people of the UK consider to be the "norm".

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There's some good stuff on TV.

I'm not brainwashed by the boob tube, I never get my "news" from the TV screen, but at least I know how to enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Television is for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.

If you remember that, you only need fear other things beside the content. I don't really like going there, but there ARE ways to 'influence' human behavior via such a device that can escape conscious detection (subliminal messaging is an example, but there are others). I'm not saying they are doing it, just that there's precious little in the way of defense to address that.

Turning off the TV for a month may not be too terrible a sacrifice to add personal meaning to the admonition, I suggest you try it, see how it works out.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My mind keeps returning to this production.

I am concerned that UN Declaration of Universal Human Rights is not exactly hitting a comfortable note in the harmonious resolution to current world affairs it evidently is trying to evoke.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR)

Is any starting point necessarily better or worse than none? Perhaps, I have no visions of the future on which to rely. And I believe that is as it should be.

Article 1
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

I respectfully disagree. In my mind the fundamental article should read quite differently...,

No being is imbued with rights or privileges that supersede those of another. Accordingly, no human being can judge the value of another. Beings can only be judged in regards to the actions they take.

I won't bore you by delving deeply into my reasoning. But I must point out that the fundamental distinction I raise renders all other Articles open for review....

for example:

Article 2
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

This article is superfluous and guilty of reinforcing the notion that circumstance should be relevant or even addressed insofar as rights, or privileges in society.

It 'accepts' de facto that an imaginary line drawn between two people has the power to change the status of their relationship. It is the beginning of 'control.' Not for the sake of order, but for the sake of 'management'. Bad paradigm...., no cookie for you..

But I wonder if such objections as i raise gravitate towards what some might call anarchy. I'm open for an education if anyone cares to address the issue.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good post Maxmars

Something I noticed in the video:
What’s this about the food standards Commission due to be implemented in 2009 (Codex Alimentarius)?

Are they going to be injecting our food with mind-altering chemicals?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Good post Maxmars

Something I noticed in the video:
What’s this about the food standards Commission due to be implemented in 2009 (Codex Alimentarius)?

Are they going to be injecting our food with mind-altering chemicals?

I doubt anything that radical would be possible anyway..., I understand that it is at first glance a World Trade Commission-sponsored UN body. Their stated objective is politically, diplomatically, and ideologically vague (as most are.)

Essentially it seeks to empower the global body to mandate nutrition and nutrition supplementation regulation. In essence, it will be they who determine if the world need be concerned with what constitutes the human need for nutrition, or just them. If they say we need not be granted access to disclosure about what food is being consumed around the world, and what is actually in it, it can remain secret. It prevents autonomous regulation of the industry in deference to their 'collective' wisdom - although I would be remiss if I didn't offer you the truth..., they are owned by and fully in support of the chemical industry. Codified in its structure is the power to impose trade sanctions on any nation that refuses to comply with 'their' standards.

It is but one more tool to ensure that populations are 'subject' to their control - DESPITE market factors. Codex Alimentarius is an offense to the concept of national self-determination and free market. Just like many other UN initiatives.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Thank you for sharing this, It made my day.

Now, I suppose there are those of you who feel all of this was just hooowie, well, do your own research.

If this Revolution is to proceed it should start by a shot heard around the world, and I have that shot in mind. Quite clever, quite simple, and quite directed at the "head of the snake". Any interest ?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Awesome stuff dodgy, star for you

Keep talking about this people, wake up some sheep!

love

Z

ps. I too have shut off the tv, however I find you can use the tv to watch all the downloaded youtubes and informative docos such as this! That's the way that tool is best used.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
have not watched network television for almost 1 year.. feels like I have gotten free from an addiction... television programming is exactly that... it programs you! I suggest for everyone to stop watching television and tell everyone what this tool is doing to them... Also flouride.... Drink only distilled water... make your own breads.. limit going out eating out.. and only eat organic.. and no processed foods whatsover! between water flouridation television, electronic pollution.. we are being dumbed down.. Do all of the above and visit sights like ATS or only ATS where you can interact with news stories.. if you notice most main stream media sites don't let you do this... why? because they want to do the programming and not let the people decide on whether information is false ...wake up your neighbors your freinds and your family.. so that they may wake from there slumber... and the sleeping giant awakens!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

worst.. they are going to strip more nutrients from foods and label them illegal.. also all cows are to be injected with monsantos hormone chemicals...scary stuff!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am New in ATS but am I am not new to all this thats going on, there so much true to this video, I just saw it because I wanted to , I didnt learn anything that I didnt know already...

The only thing that is frustrating to me is to see how ignorant everybody is to all this , that include my family and friends.

I would like to spread the word but everybody is so dumbed down that its hopeless, all they keep up with is sport and TV shows... I DONT WATCH TV PERIOD ,I like two shows just for entertainment and i watch them online and thats Lost and heroes but am not so much of a fan i can careless to miss a season.

This might sound Crazy but 2 weeks from here its all going to be very interesting , I have been seeing the crash since the beginning of the year yet people just told me I was exagerating...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi all,

I've been a lurker on here for a few years now. I am replying to the part of the video about burning dvd's and spreading the word.

A good friend of mine returned from his 1st our from Iraq this summer. He is a really down to earth guy, not the typical muscle-head. He comes from a military family. Anyways, one day 9/11 was brought up and we were talking about it, I recently finished watching Fabled Enemies (video.google.com...) I told him about the film and asked if he wanted to watch it. I told him I'm not expecting you to believe everything in it and don't mean to say that you're service has been worthless. He agreed and was very interested. He watched and took it all in and is now "awakened" for the most part. He told his father about it who is also in the military and he wants to view it also which is great.

Another instance I had recently was with another good friend. We were talking about 9/11 and religion. I also showed him Fabled Enemies and Zeitgeist. He liked Zeitgeist so much he had me burn him a copy to show his 2 little sisters which are in their early teens and he took it back to college with him to show friends. He has had great success. He comes from a very sheltered household. His mother doesn't allow the internet. Crazy I know haha.

I was wondering what you all have done since been awakened?

I usually keep to myself about my beliefs since I live in a very religious and conservative state. I would have never guessed the response I have gotten since sharing the truth to others. So if anyone is timid out there, just give it a shot. Take an easy approach and pitch it as a form of entertainment 1st.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This might be true..and it might not be..they have to breathe the same air and eat the same food..so they are in the end like us..they live and die...how sad for them to realize they can create debt but not one second more of life..for themselves..they too shall pass

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakened_One

if you really are an awakened one, and you are not programmed how to feel and think, then you wouldn't be so fraught with despair. you have given up on showing others and you now claim it's "hopeless", maybe its your methods of sharing this info that are ineffective? if you want the change to occur you have to figure out a way to inspire others that works, and not give up on the people.. if you really are an awakened one who has researched objectively and come to understand the deeper connections instead of just hand-given something to fear and loathe, then the people need you, your insight and your belief that you can make a positive change.

They want the ones who are aware of their scheme to feel like they cannot succeed... maybe you dont watch much TV but it shows their control isnt only programmed thru the airwaves.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kidney thief

I think youare being a tad harsh there. Once you have attempted to raise some of the NWO issues with people and you just get a glazed expression, or are met with little response, or the person changes the subject, there is a limit to how often you are going to bother trying with those people.
I think that feeling frustrated is quite a human feeling, not necessarily tied in with programming we've been expose to. You might also be overlooking the fact that alot of people don't have the TIME to vigilantly keep on the case with their attempts to inform people, many people work full time then come home tired, have lots of little things to do outside of work, maybe have kids, etc etc.

Conversation can take up alot of time !! I class my own self as awake but do not try and talk to everyone I meet about these things. It might be more practical for people to perhaps consider setting up their own little freeweb page with basic info, links, quotes, you tube video suggestions, etc...then email the people they know to go visit their site, maybe get some cheap cards printed up with the web address to hand around...? I think if I was trying to awaken others they'd be more inclined to visit my personal web page than go to some other sites I suggested...?

[edit on 29/9/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
this is something ive been preaching to my friends and family for years, ever b4 i learned about this NWO... i saw this in a dream YEARS ago.... 8-9 to be exact....

scary but true...

btw... its too late to sift through the evidence... its time to stand up... everyone...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i know the best way to fight the nwo. is to install firefox and the adblocker addon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join