It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Interview about Bailout On Your World With Neil Cavuto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Dr. Paul onced again shows he is literally the 'last man standing' when it comes to caring about 'the people'. In this great, short interview, he again reiterates how voting FOR the bailout deal is the equivalent of political suicide for most of these special-interest-pandering politicians, because 99% of the people in their districts are vehemently against it:

www.infowars.com...

Some great quotes from Dr. Paul:

"This is welfare for the rich..."

"We'll probably only get an hour to study the bill before it goes up for a vote, they're up to a lot of mischief"...

"We already know that the recession or depression is locked in place, the only question is, is it going to be short swift and painful, and get it over with and go back to work, or is it going to be delayed, and lasting a long time, and last like a DEPRESSION...Right now, we're working real hard down here to make it more like a DEPRESSION, rather than a real bad, one year recession."

So in essence, Dr. Paul is saying this bailout deal will be the difference between us having a recession, into a full blown GREAT DEPRESSION.

And my favorite quote of all from Dr. Paul when asked about the postering from McCain and Obama's stance:

"Ultimately, there will be NO DIFFERENCE between the Republican and democratic leadership, Nancy Pelosi and Bush are buddies right now, working on the bailout, and I wouldn't be surprised if there would NOT be a sharp distinction between McCain and Obama, because THEY BELONG TO THE SAME SPECIAL-INTEREST GROUPS, and that's why you won't get any debate over the Federal Reserve System, foreign policy, monetary policy, it will all CONTINUE, and that's why so many people in this country have come to the conclusion that there's not a DIME'S WORTH of difference between the two-parties, and I think you'll see that, once this bill's passed---How these groups got together." (to screw over the tax-payers)

Could not have said it better myself. The One party system and their Elitist Pupeteers are holding this entire nation hostage as their perpetual tax-slaves now.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i don't understand what happened? before fox news used to blast and make fun of Ron Paul now you have Neil Cavuto thanking Ron Paul for his time and saying "it's always a pleasure to talk to you." wtf...talk about the Twighlight Zone.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
i don't understand what happened? before fox news used to blast and make fun of Ron Paul now you have Neil Cavuto thanking Ron Paul for his time and saying "it's always a pleasure to talk to you." wtf...talk about the Twighlight Zone.

2 things happened:

1.These Corpomedia shills ACCOMPLISHED their master's (Mega-Corps, Bilderbergers, M.I.C.) goal---To ridicule / blacklist Paul DURING the initial POTUS candidates selection process...Once they insured that the sheeples were convinced he couldn't win, they didn't need to resort to such idiocy any further. Mission accomplished.

2.NOW that it is grotesquely apparent that Dr. Paul predicted nearly EVERYTHING that has happened years ago, when these same corpo shills were labeling him a "nut job" or "looney" for doing doing so, and they now realize he was literally ALONE in having a clue what is wrong with the system, and simultaniously speaking up about it and trying to change it. And that's why they all want to get his 'expert advice' (that they all previously ridiculed). LOL

[edit on 30-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

new topics

join