It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on CBS....Yellowstone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Snip from www.cbsnews.com

NEW YORK

(CBS) And here's an early look at what we're working on for tomorrow's broadcast:

It sits on one of the most active volcanoes in the world, but could Yellowstone National Park really erupt? See why a new discovery has many wondering.. on Tuesday's CBS Evening News.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This might be why CBS did what they did.

from www.jmccanneyscience.com
home page

March 23, 2004 7PM CST special emergency update ... word just came in from a private contact that there will be a major news announcement tonight regarding Yellowstone National Park ... to be released by one of the major networks ... initial UNCONFIRMED reports indicate that the volcanic bubble under Yellowstone's basin has raised over 100 feet in the past day and there are indications it is ready to blow ... i repeat these are UNCONFIRMED reports that have come to me through what i consider reliable sources and therefore am posting so you can watch for the official announcement ... if this is true then it is clear this has been known about for some time and the USGS page is as we have said a total misinformation site about the seriousness of Yellowstone and the evacuation preparations that should have been underway LONG ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
or they could be repeating what they showed earlier tonight

see here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just posted as feedback to CBS:

Why did you do the ludicrous Yellowstone report? Have you decided to be paranoia-mongers? Is death abroad not enough for your drama needs?

Why did you reference rense.com? The largest supplier of unfounded and paranoic claims on the internet?

Why did you not reference this article based on facts of USGS scientists?

www.atsnn.com...

Was it not dramatic enough for you?

tsk tsk and shame on you.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
hahah they'll probaly know it was Val, too!

Does anyone know where they might have live feeds of this story when it airs?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hey this is good news this means all the more chance of getting yellowstone on video when it blows. And if I am too close to the intial blast radius all that means is I wont have to be here to worry about all of these problems anymore anyone want to move to montana to join me watching the worlds largest super volcaino explode come on it will be fun what do you say

Besides I need people in other areas in case the lava that shoots 20 to 30 thousand feet in the air blows the wrong direction.

You always have to look on the bright side of things. By the way does anyone know if lava is hot enough to cook hotdogs over
just kidding.

Let the fun begin

Falcon

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by falcon]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
And who broke this story first? The first time I ever read of it was on Above top secret

new topics

top topics

join