It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Phenomenon Keeps Growing, And Growing...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Holy crap! Thanks Springer! I never thought I'd get out of those negative points.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Its nice being part of the big picture sometimes

Its refreshing to see that people seeking to deny ignorance is a growth behavior pattern and that ATS is part of that.

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"Congrats ATS Mods and Owner's !!"
I kind of figured this would be a very revered and respected site for the multitudes in the private sectors and multimedia sectors forums of reference.

Though I do not get here as much as I used to or as much as I'd like to, there is no doubt that this forum rocks the mind and thoughts of every individual that seeks explanations or definitions of every walk of inquiries.

I for one have not really submitted any earth shattering threads, but the fact that I can allows me to be more vigilant to the phrase "Deny Ignorance."

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't want to rain on everyone's parade but there is one problem....

Anncoulter.com is still ranked higher than ATS.

anncoulter.com = 2,249
Abovetopsecret = 2,439

Tell your friends and family. You don't have to be interested in UFOs or 911 conspiracies to enjoy ATS. Spread the word.... let's pass ann!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Meh...Take a look at her traffic graph; it spiked heavily in September (presumably because of the election). We'll pass her, or rather she'll drop back down once the election has passed.

On a sidenote, slashdot is back up to 2303 so we have a bit to go before that one is in the bag...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
*In best "Little John" Voice*

YEAH!

I said it before, and I will say it again, ATS will be a household word. Perhaps one day the "ATS Effect" will become the latest catch phrase.

As Bill Withers said-

"I know, I know, I know" etc...
"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone"

Same can be said about ATS, yes it's that good.

ATSers, great work keep up the good job!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wow! Up to 2445!

Sky.com is ranking 2584; so up with ATS and down with Rupert Murdoch!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Historic Traffic Highs on AboveTopSecret.com

AboveTopSecret.com has hit historic traffic highs last week, the week ending April 24, 2010. This is the first time where we exceeded an amazing one million visits in a single week. During that same week, we delivered over 4.2 million pages to people from 216 different countries and territories. And if that weren't enough, over 180,000 distinct/unique pages of content were seen by all those people in all those countries.

Click here for the new thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join