It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Phenomenon Keeps Growing, And Growing...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My sincere thanks to you guys that put ATS together!

When I first started lurking here years ago, it was like going from looking through a pin hole at the world to looking backwards through a pair of binoculars! The service you provide the citizens of the world is priceless.

And the fact that so many people from all walks of life, countries, beliefs; can come together, even having differences and sometimes heated debates, for the most part all here recognize we are all brothers and sisters on this spaceship Earth.

That, imho, is the unmeasurable measure of success for ATS.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I sure do have that drawing power.

Sure thing, you're welcome.

Thank you for the digial soapbox.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

OK, Skep. So what's new? I mean should we be surprised? I ain't at least. It's a progression that we've got used to by now!
We're rushing headlong towards becoming one of the top internet sites in the world. And that's going to happen sooner than later! And we are all proud of it!

Now, what in the world do these columns in Content Performance mean....?

Bounce Rate.

% Exit.

$ Index

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Congrats ATS and to its members! This just goes to prove people are curious about the world and what is going on in it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Wow, bigger than Slashdot

Just, wow.

Good job, Amigos, admins, mods, and members! That's really exciting news.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Its nice being part of the big picture sometimes

Good job everyone, keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm happy to know its expanding.

The creators wanted knowledge, they wanted answers. As humanity comes together, Knowledge and what we seek becomes a possibility.

True power, is humanity combine to one,. Not one man overall.

Keep it up. Deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
iv been here a few years now, and i certainly have noticed a big jump here.

Was never a small site, at least when i joined, but certainly is now.
people who never talked of this now do. and i say "em hallo, already there"

Well done everyone, Owners, Admins, Mods, Other Staff and of course, the users. the people that keep the place moving.

Happy

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I wonder if SimonGray ever thought his little "brain-child" website would grow into such an intellectual monster in about a decade?

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Wonder what the future holds...

Bill HR 1955?
[[ducking for cover....]]]

Leave it to Zorgon to throw some water on the fire...He noticed something that's slipping "under the radar" while the "Bailout Bill" hogs all of the attention...Even though he did it an an amusing way, I caught on to the fact that just because ATS does have good cause to celebrate, no one can afford to let down our guard.

Just a mere few months ago, conspiracy "theory" on ATS has been shown to be conspiracy FACT today. Zorgon points out HR 1955 (already passed the House, going to the Senate), which shows this in the full-text of the Bill (excerpted):

`SEC. 899B. FINDINGS.

`The Congress finds the following:

`(3) The Internet has aided in facilitating violent radicalization, ideologically based violence, and the homegrown terrorism process in the United States by providing access to broad and constant streams of terrorist-related propaganda to United States citizens.

Even though they go to some lengths to point out that they shouldn't be violating Civil Rights in the process, we already know how well they abide by that!

It's fine for us to celebrate a well-earned benchmark performed by the ATS Staff & Members, but as Wendell Phillips once said: "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few."
...So let's not let ATS backslide by relaxing our vigilance!

If I could give Zorgon an Applause for maintaining his vigilance & presenting it in such a humorous way, I would.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Applause!!! Congrats ATS mods & members.

It's good to notice ATS and the amount of members & guests are growing.

The more members, the wider the diffences in point of view and the expertise. A good thing IMAO.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Great job all, the past three years have been a hell of a ride for me. maybe at some point I'll stop lurking so much and start writing more.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
I wonder if SimonGray ever thought his little "brain-child" website would grow into such an intellectual monster in about a decade?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

At the time I never really thought to the future to be honest. ATS was a hobby, a means of discussing conspiracy theories among a small community.

Fast forward ten years and it's an absolute behemoth, something I'm immensely proud of starting, but it's only as great as it is thanks to the awesome members who have created a destination so many people want to come to each day!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I am happy to see more traffic, the more people that come in the more the truth gets out.
This is something that mainstream media cannot stand, too bad for them.
ATS has open my eyes to the truth in many things and it has help me in my spelling errors.

ATS new rules have helped in the debating of many issues, and to keep people from leaving, which I think is wonderful.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Great !!!

I'm not surprised though. Way to go ATS.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yes, sites such as ATS has more influence than many are aware.

Much taboo is revealed here by a wide audience of contributors with a wide offering of what would be considered top secret by govts.

People from all walks of life could learn a great deal from various posters found here. There is alot of truth being put forward which is good for humanity as a whole.

I'm sure everyone here knows someone who could contribute something of importance. Now is the time to act and spread the truth and though more importantly, to find solutions for the dire problems the world at large currently faces.

What tyrants fear the most is exposure. I suppose this is why the international bankster cartel members are never even mentioned in Forbes 100 richest. They depend on secrecy. We depend on the truth and truth is self-evident.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I heard Above Top Secret cited as source material by Ian on Coast to Coast Saturday night (27 Sep), I believe. He mentioned this site a couple of times in a good way.

It wasn't an advertisement, but specifically pointed to material printed here as source information, unbelievable.

C2C has a fairly decent audience. I had a thought that the mention of the site might spike some numbers.

Congrats to the staff and publicity people.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Not only is ATS growing from strength to strength, the quality of threads and posts has vastly improved. I've been here since 2004 and can see the difference. Trolling has just about vanished and discussions and debates have become more focused and mature. ATS is fast becoming a reference library for millions on the net! The mantra seems to be, "if you can't find it anywhere, check it out on ATS!"

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

While I know you're saying this with a wink, in aggregate, it's quite true.

Actually I was being kinda serious.

Now where's my prize?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Look at your points.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
WHOO !! the thoughts running through my mind are evil and twisted..hmm ATS, yep has it all..OMG !!

ATS MARRY ME!!

*sees myself wheeling a trolly with my pc on top down the aisle*
All i need now are cyber brides maid and Simon as best man.

(oh dear the men in white coats have arrived to return me to place of daily escape..times up..aghh)

Please still be here tomorrow, its NOT all a dream, its not all a dream..its n o t a l l a d r e a m..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join