It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever rememmber reading about something in the news, only it turns out the next day it never hapenned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You distinctively remmember reading something say, yesterday afternoon, the next day when you go back to check on it as part of your daily routine, it never hapenned. and people you discussed the topic with dont remmeber every discussing the topic, or they remmeber discussing the topic except the comments back and forth are different than you remmeber them being.

a more specific example, you remmember painting your house, the next day however when you wake up, the house is not painted. as if you woke up in a pararell universe, where everything is the same except for that one detail.

any history anywhere of this or anything similar happening to anyone? I remember there was a thread a long time ago about people having memories that a celebrity died yet, they are the only ones that seem to still have that memory.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by emakina]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You may want to check this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I remember distinctly that in the late 80's, there was the following news story. Some group attached to the american army develpoed binoculars, that they used in horse racing, that where either microwave wepaon or sound weapon. The person would look through the binoculars and press a button on the binoculars, and it would fire either a sound, or microwaves at the horse it was aiming at. The effect on the horse, was that it would look absolutely drunk, and be falling all over the place. People supposedly brought these weapons for around $50,000, and they where under non lethel weapons.

No body i talk to, remembers this, i just cannot find anyone at all, even on the net.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This has happened to me many times. My wife and I distinctly recall that Billy Graham died, and then there was a lot of problems with his organization about whether son Franklin had "redeemed" himself enough to take his father's place.
A week later we see Billy on TV doing an interview.
I could have sworn I mowed the yard Thursday, but Saturday it looks as if it hasn't been touched in a month.
Yep, I believe a lot of us have experienced this. I wish I had an answer for it my friend. I think it might explain a lot. For example, I though the Yankees lost the war of Northern Agression, until I was doing some research the other day and I actually found out that we lost. Oh the shock of it all! (Just kidding, but we have all had experiences like this.)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I remember working in NYC on construction jobs,in the `70`s,and that there was an expose in all the NY newspapers about counterfeit bolts being used in alot of highrise construction,bridges,etc(from China and supplied by mafia bidders).I was working inside the WTC,and had a discussion about how to replace all those bolts in the WTC towers...how infeasable it would be with the skin on and concrete floors poured...the site manager I spoke with said it was very manageable...I disagreed..
After 9/11 I went looking in NY news archives for any articles about this and none could be found..very disturbing!

new topics

top topics

join