It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Littlemiss new kid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hello. I'm obviously new here. Just happened upon this site and thought, why not? So far, it's been good. I really am enjoying the diversity of topics that are being discussed. I just moved to another country and have more free time than I care to admit. Hope to read some interesting things, meet some interesting people and maybe even learn a few things!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to the Above Network!!

If you need help with anything, be sure to check out the ATS Handbook - full of helpfull tips!

Also Belowtopsecret is a great place to meet other Above Network members, and just to cool off

See you around

~JDN24

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
Hi and welcome to the Above Network!!

If you need help with anything, be sure to check out the ATS Handbook - full of helpfull tips!

Also Belowtopsecret is a great place to meet other Above Network members, and just to cool off

See you around

~JDN24

Thanks for the information. I'll keep that in mind. See you around!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey Littlemiss..welcome..lovely to meet you, enjoy looking about..lots to see. Post away..will see you around no doubt. nuts!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
Hey Littlemiss..welcome..lovely to meet you, enjoy looking about..lots to see. Post away..will see you around no doubt. nuts!

Thanks nuts. I'm looking forward to it!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hey Littlemiss,

Nice to see you here my friend ! You will love all the various subjects, threads around here, so interesting, and the staff are great and very helpfull should you need it.

I bet you won't be missing home when it's freaking sub zero over here though, will ya

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi Littlemiss. Very nice to meet you.

I hope you learn a lot and teach us a lot.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealMckoy
Hey Littlemiss,

Nice to see you here my friend ! You will love all the various subjects, threads around here, so interesting, and the staff are great and very helpfull should you need it.

I bet you won't be missing home when it's freaking sub zero over here though, will ya

I hear ya on that one Mckoy! Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Hi Littlemiss. Very nice to meet you.

I hope you learn a lot and teach us a lot.

Enjoy.

Thanks dizzidame, I'm looking forward to the experience!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello Little Miss I'm new myself and trying to find my way around. Maybe I'll bump into you.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Oh Susie love the nic, ha ha laughing out loud here, hey go to the regional politics thread and post some thoughts on you know what's coming...

top topics

join