It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Bailout Plan and the US Dollar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi to all,

It looks like the this bailout plan is coming to an end but it will hurt and devalue the US dollar against all major currencies so it will equal to ZERO to all against other major currencies and this is a fact. No more dollar bills are going to be printed after the Feds announced the 700B plan to rescue the financial sectors, which means the dollar will no longer exist by next year.

As a matter of fact, the US is planning to convert its currency to EUROS.

Because Europe will grow stronger and stronger and will outbeat it economically.

Even countries in Eastern Europe have or will be economically strong than the US.

So, the US dollar will all euql to ZERO at all currency stands against all major currencies and by next year the US has to convert to Euros.

Think about it....700B bucks is alot of money. So no more dollars will be printed and investors will be attracted to commodities like oil and gold.

Anyone with additional opinions are welcome.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by infocon_delta

Hello.

No more US Dollars printed after the bailout??? Converting to Euro's?
Any chance you have a reference for this or is it an assumption?

If this is true, then it looks like the Amero is a lot closer than many think.

Also, i agree, dumping 700bn into the US economy along with the 300bn that was already dumped in the Global markets will strongly devalue the US$ against the Euro and Sterling.

But, the bailout plan is not solely for US banks, some of the money will be going to foreign banks which may devalue the currency in their countries and take the edge off.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Amero is only a Commercial Product that you can purchase ... believe me, if there were Amero banknotes and other massive amounts of metal I would have trucks loading up right now, after all it's only paper and metal right now, eh?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Explain please. your post did not make sense at all.

new topics

top topics

join