It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deal reached on financial markets bailout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by leaderof theTFHbrigade

She compares the current "crisis" to the little-known "Business Plot" of 1933

Yes, you are right. I am very familiar with that plot. I've read several books about that plot, and of course, Prescott Bush was heavily involved in it, as well as a supporter of Hitler and what he was trying to do"
www.guardian.co.uk...

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Another thing that most Americans don't realize is that the euthanasia that the Nazi's carried out on mentally ill, handicapped, etc. actually started here in California in the US:

"Stanford President David Starr Jordan originated the notion of "race and blood" in his 1902 racial epistle "Blood of a Nation," in which the university scholar declared that human qualities and conditions such as talent and poverty were passed through the blood."

source:www.ahrp.org...

Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Long Island, was a eugenics center founded by the Carnegie Institution. Among its activities was the stockpiling of "millions of index cards on ordinary Americans, as researchers carefully plotted the removal of families, bloodlines and whole peoples. From Cold Spring Harbor, eugenics advocates agitated in the legislatures of America, as well as the nation's social service agencies and associations."

The Rockefellers were also involved with the German eugenics effort:

By 1926, Rockefeller had donated some $410,000 -- almost $4 million in today's money -- to hundreds of German researchers. In May 1926, Rockefeller awarded $250,000 toward creation of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Psychiatry. Among the leading psychiatrists at the German Psychiatric Institute was Ernst R�din, who became director and eventually an architect of Hitler's systematic medical repression.

Another in the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute's complex of eugenics institutions was the Institute for Brain Research. Since 1915, it had operated out of a single room. Everything changed when Rockefeller money arrived in 1929. A grant of $317,000 allowed the institute to construct a major building and take center stage in German race biology. The institute received additional grants from the Rockefeller Foundation during the next several years. Leading the institute, once again, was Hitler's medical henchman Ernst R�din. R�din's organization became a prime director and recipient of the murderous experimentation and research conducted on Jews, Gypsies and others.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
speakin of financial matters, the 700 bill, not to change the subject but and it financially is the subject. does anyone know the price tag of the collider the govt is building? where is the money?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by estrip

does anyone know the price tag of the collider the govt is building?

What collider are you talking about? The US is not building a new one, to the best of my knowledge. In 1993, they canceled any plans to build a new one.
The one in the news is the CERN collide in Geneva.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

YEA! one of the good guys

man to think i will be saluting the house republicans for standing up to wall street would make me laugh a year or two ago, maybe due to ignorance or buying into the FAKE two party Propoganda when the REAL DEAL IS (there is a wallstreet/establishment majority party and the few minority congressman who still stand for the people and haven't sold out to big Industry interests in washington)

senator foxx and senator shelby and senator Scott Garett are TRUE PAtriots and they deserve a hand for there cajones to stand up to the wall street /washington elitist's who turned there back on the american public.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is the best analogy I have read about what is going down.

"This is about a great rescue plan as would be a cruise ship filled with the world's elite sinking in tropical shark infested waters..

And deciding to load up American middle class tax payers into airplanes and drop them to the sharks to keep them from eating the elite while the elite are being helped aboard an even bigger rescue cruise ship..

Meanwhile not a one even spills a single drop of martini"

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the bill is DEAD!
One up for America!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
For once the taxpayer has won- House shot down the bailout. all those emails and phone calls made a difference!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't want to claim victory yet, until they close the vote, but so far, so good. There is a lot of arm twisting going on right now on the House floor.
Let's hope that it is unsuccessful.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Victory for the common man!
The vote is closed.
Congratulations to all of those who contacted their Congressmen and women.
Democracy is still alive, but we need constant vigilance. The crooks will try again to pull the wool over our eyes.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Did I say the Dow was -450?
It is now at -540.
Yikes.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Don't panic. That is what they want. The market manipulators are putting downward pressure on the market to try to force a re-vote. Keep calling your congressmen, to tell them you don't want a bailout.
There is a simple, relatively painless way to handle this. Insurance. Increase the FDIC limits from $100,000 per individual account to $200,000, and double the joint insured amount to $400,000. Then insure the mortgage loans. The total package would come in at about $100,000,000,000, not the $700,000,000,000 demanded by the thugs of the defeated bill. This lets the Failed Wall Street and Bank firms to fail, and get picked up by firms such as Goldman Sachs.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just dropping in a link so everyone knows this bill got shot down.

No for Bailout

Thank goodness they # can'd that horrible idea... but the fact that Bush and his friends aren't giving up makes me nervous...

Is it possible for Bush to issue an "executive" or "presidential" order and just hand them the money anyway?? Cause I could see something shaddy like that happen... although there would be alot of backlash.

My whole thing is were already in a reccison... giving money to rich pricks who messed up the economy is not going to fix it. Give me money so i can pay off my students loans, that way i can buy more into your corporate economy of cheap crap made in China.

Word

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join