It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7, 2008 terror strike on U.S. greater than 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

October 7, 2008 terror strike on U.S. greater than 9/11?

righttruth.typepad.com

From Homeland Security US

A posting uncovered in an Arabic language Internet forum is currently raising a few eyebrows in the intelligence community. The single posting, which is presently being scrutinized by intelligence officials, appears to provide detailed instructions for Muslims living within the United States, giving them specific actions to take before, during and after an upcoming attack in the U.S. The communication was discovered by “Archangel,” a well-known independent intelligence analyst active within the intelligence community.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
With all the web bot predictions for this date. I thought this may be a relevant story to bring ATS. This is my first post. If it belongs else where feel free to move. I stumbled upon this website by doing a search on Oct.7,2008 and I really don't know if it a reliable site. I pray this is not going to happen.

righttruth.typepad.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I saw that earlier this week.

There was also a reference to the SCHOOL BUS. The threat was that the school bus would become the instrument of terror - that the drivers would be suicide bombers or something to that effect.

It's rather chilling.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The usual false flag stuff or a real attack? Why the heck would anybody attack the US right now? It would suit the US perfectly. It would be the go ahead for a large scale attack, which would help the economy and bring the country out of its coming depression, as well as giving permissions for even more oppressive laws and perhaps even postpone the elections so The Decider can stay in office...

This is all ramblings, but the US would love an attack right now. They are the ones who would benefit greatly, just like with 9/11.

mx

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What you just said actually hits the button dead on.

the OP mentioned something about web bot predictions. I am unaware of exactly how effective the whole urbansurvival site is with their web bot, but apparently they have a pretty accurate and high success rate. They have said that there would be a "false flag" terrorist attack of some sort?

Twelve Part Interview Here

Im sure everyone has heard this already, but this goes hand in hand.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yeah but if you go and look on some Arabic forums.
You will see hundreds of posts like this telling them to attack the infidel.
Its common daily speak.
How could you know if one was true and the other wasn't?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The homelandsecurity source is dubious. They have these kinds of things constantly and nothing comes of it. Cry wolf long enough and you're bound to see a wolf.

In the interest of accuracy, peoplenomics only posts some content from the Webot --- they don't 'run' it. That's an entirely different group. And the Webot has not said 'terrorist attack' on Oct 7. Just some disruptive event. Could be a market crash. Could be an assassination. Could be an invasion in another part of the world (Ukraine?). Could be a terrorist event. We have to wait and see. Just be ready and don't become myopic.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I suspect this is "building the case" for claiming the NEXT false flag was "terrorists" too.

It is likely planted.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Considering that Russia published that the US had told UK it was planning on declaring martial law around or just after the 5th, in their paper. And then theres the web bot predicting another 911 type event, which is to say another staged: problem, solution, reaction.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
check out what Project Camelot says about October 7...

projectavalon.net...
..an interview with Bill Deagle about the 7th

And we then had data that suggested that there might be a little tiny dip from 9/27 until October 7th in terms of the amount of that building tension, but it was basically still on that same plateau.

And then on October 7th.… And I chose…well, you know, the Universe moved me to choose it, I chose ten minutes after 7 in the morning, UTC time, which makes it ten after midnight my time here on the Pacific coast on October 7th would be the point at which we would slip into what I call Release Language.

www.projectcamelot.org...

and check out the Timewave Zero chart, and notice that it spikes on 9/11, and 10/08!

[edit on 4-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is interesting.

Whether or not it is a planted threat or a very real outside job, it will be interesting to see if any events unfold in the next week.

Good post.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The more and more people talk about this the less likely it is to happen. You are eliminating the element of surprise. However, I do think this is the perfect time to strike. The economy is on its knees and an attack on this country would completely destroy our economic system.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ok this is my take on this crap....did ANYONE accurately predict the 9/11 attacks BEFORE they happened? ANYONE?...

I want to see evidence here, that they did in fact predict 9/11 on this thread, go ahead post it... then and ONLY then will I even consider the possibility of this or "other crap" predictions to have one ounce of validity....

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I also did that same search you did. I found the same article in many different places which isn't infering anything at all but it is around the net.

I don't think they have lost the element of surprise if they still choose this date. Conspriacy website members are not an accurate sample of the population. They actually make up a very small percentage.

If you're one who has connected the dots in your own way, doesn't it seem like this is inevitable? Anything's possible but if all this was, was a plant to detour a small percentage of people, it's the most elaborate plant I have ever known. I can only make more sense of this being true than not.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
here's what David Wilcock thinks of Dr. Deagle's recent interview:

projectavalon.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Wow, just listened to the Bill Deagle interview you posted. To a much lesser extent I perform some of the techniques he uses but to nowhere near the capacity. He sounded genuinely petrified to what's coming. I'm just glad to have a plan. I hope you all do too.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
plucky is gathering eggs and putting them all into on basket on this.... I do however take issue with the original source material. But I don't need that to be scared.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
seriously everyone, listen to David Wilcock's interview right after Bill's, because he disagrees with what Bill has to say!

projectavalon.net...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Looks like it was a Stock Market Crash. You hit it dead on. I had a feeling that terrorists were behind this.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Pearl Harbor #1 was Pearl Harbor.

Pearl Harbor #2 was WTC/911.

Pearl Harbor #3 is the currently financial terrorism/warfare.

They do seem to be occuring with increasing regularity, don't they.
---

All the Pearl harbors were planned and executed by the City of London bankers. THAT is where the first terrorist suitcase nuclear attack would do the most good, confining the damage to wipe all all those international bankers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Crown' committee of twelve to fourteen men who rule independent sovereign state known as London or 'City’. www.freedomdomain.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When people think of England such terms as 'Great Britain,' 'Queen,' 'Crown,' 'Crown Colonies,' 'London,' 'City of London,' & 'British Empire' come to mind & blend together into an indistinguishable blur. They generally looked upon as synonymous, as being representative of same basic system.

When we speak of 'City' we in fact referring to privately owned Corporation - or Sovereign State - occupying an irregular rectangle of 677 acres & located right in heart of 610 square mile 'Greater London' area. population of 'City' listed at just over four thous& whereas population of 'Greater London' (32 boroughs) approximately seven & half million.

'Crown' committee of twelve to fourteen men who rule independent sovereign state known as London or 'City.' 'City' not part of England. It not subject to Sovereign. It not under rule of British parliament. Like Vatican in Rome, it separate, independent state. It is the Vatican of the commercial world.

City, which often called "wealthiest square mile on earth," ruled over by Lord Mayor.

Britain’s great financial & commercial institutions: Wealthy banks, dominated by privately-owned (Rothschild controlled) Bank of England Lloyd's of London, London Stock Exchange, & offices of most of leading international trading concerns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join