It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who have you seen live?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Saw Elton John last night and he had a special guest... Leon Russell who he has just recorded an album with. It was Amazing.

He played non stop for 3 hours. Leon is an amazing piano player.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Primal Scream playing Screamadelica in full

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A friend gave me tickets to Jeff Beck he couldn't use...what a treat. The show was a tribute to Les Paul. Great seats and great show... thanks Steve A

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I've seen 50 plus bands or so all together over the years, some with friends and family, others being friends with musicians. As myself...been in an experimental music show, as well as play bass.

I'll see if I can mention more of the known bands-
00s
Mankind is Obsolete(2 times), SMP(aka Sounds of Mass Production)... etc, Industrial bands,
local, NW metal/death metal,hardcore, punk., etc, bands

90s
Nine Inch Nails/Perfect Circle
Metallica
Garbage
Friends bands/local bands
Punk bands
Industrial bands...etc

My fondest memories go to ex* So. Florida's rock station 94.9 Zeta...Zetafests, I have to about 3 of those, each had numerous stages with big acts to local bands(one at least numbering 30+ acts). Some fests lasted all weekend.
Some of the bands...(variety of rock music)
Orgy(2times), Godlives Underwater, Faith No More, Stabbing Westward, local bands...was hard to see them all of course. Def Leoppard and other big acts were there too.

*RIP ( I just found out)94.9 Zeta -Clear Channel radio took them off the air and they are pretty much gone, so are the fests now.

Etc.! Wow that would be a huge list to type up.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Some more notable acts and the number of times I've seen them.

Stabbing Westward (5)
Nine inch Nails (6)
David Bowie ( with NIN in 94)
Placebo (4)
The Cure
The Strokes
Interpol
Muse(2)
Radiohead (3)
She Wants revenge (3)
Mankind is Obsolete - (played a show with them a few years back when they did a diy tour they opend for my friend's band and we opened for them both)

VNV Nation, Pigface, Combichrist, KMFDM, B.R.M.C, Gorillaz, The Killers, Stellastarr, blur, System of a down, Tom Petty, Steve Miller, AeroSmith, 311, RATM, De LA Soul, The Rapture, Kill Hannah, RUSH, Journey, Poison, SOAD, God Lives UNderwater, The Crystal Method, The chemical brothers, Orbital, Prodigy, Korn, Innerpartysystem ..............................

I could go on and on. I'm 30 and have already seen an absurd amount of concerts (Rough Estimate 350) , and have played numerous shows throughout the NE region of the US. On top of that I was a raver hardcore for a few years so I'd say all told I had to have seen near 1000 bands. Awwwww youth

That is all

Trowa

edit on 2/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I saw Rammstein in November, last year. I went with my grandfather and we had an awesome time.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I love listening to music,especially through headphones in the dark,but i have never bought even one "live" album,cassette or cd by any person or group and thats probably why i haven't gone to a lot of concerts,i prefer the studio versions of songs,but i have seen...Iron Maiden, Dokken, Van Halen, Scorpions, Ozzy Osbourne and Metallica twice...
edit on 7-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Status Quo
T-Rextasy
Gary Glitter
Fear Factory
Black Sabbath
Raging Speedhorn
Biohazard
Cradle Of Filth
Slayer
Saliva
Stone Sour
Sepultura
Motorhead (twice including 30th anniverary tour)
In Flames
Girlschool
AntiProduct
MAD CAPSULE MARKETS
Black Label Society
Drowning Pool (months before original singer died)
Otep
System Of A Down
Ozzy Osbourne
Static-X
Breed 77
Turbonegro
Il Nino
Soulfly
Damageplan (months before Dimebag was murdered)
Machine Head
Slipknot
Korn (months before Head left)
Metallica (Lars wasn't there, gonna change that when I see them in June at Download 2012)
Testament
Megadeth
Judas Priest

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Damn man, that's a very huge, eclectic and awesome list.

Wow.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join