It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Twins Run Into Motorway, Damaging Cars More Than Themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I was told at work today that when I got home I should watch a YouTube video of two Swedish twins that showed crazy strength and resilience to physical injuries. Here is said video..it's long but watch it all!

In the video, the cops said they were high and very incoherent, though it did not show or explain the results of any drug tests on them. The cops wrote off the whole incident as the crazy antics of doped-up and mentally distraught individuals.

After she runs out the second time and is hit, she falls unconscious but soon comes to. What amazes me is that she does not have any major visible wounds or blood dripping or soaking through her clothing. If she had broken any part of your arms or legs, WE would have noticed it in how she walked/ran/manhandled the cops. It's also very clear that the car hit her hard from the damage done to the car itself

Being on drugs can mute physical pain, but can it make your body majorly impervious to harm?

Are these twins examples of super-human beings tucked away in the cold but awesome clutches of Sweden? Or can drugs and mental derangement explain away this, and if so, can the mind be held responsible for creating super-human physical enhancements and resilience?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Amazing.

I'm wondering, what happened to the other girl, in green? She was the one who the cop tore the jacket off from, but the rest of the segment ignores her in favor of the iron woman in red.

Looking at the damage done on the car, she must be very terribly bruised at the very least.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I dont really know much about drugs but I do know that there are drugs out there that if you take them you are unable to feel pain.

Perhaps because of her inability to feel pain her body doesnt know to react as a normal person would if hit by a car.

does that make sence?

I believe specific drugs are known to "give" you "super human strength" and I believe an inability to feel pain. Although im hesitant to name the drug I am thinking of as it may or may not be a violation of T&C to name it.

If they are on drugs I wouldnt be surprised if they are in a whole lot of pain once they come down.

That is the only logical explanation I can think of personally.

Perhaps drugs and the likely huge amount of adrenaline that was flowing threw their body after they got hit.

This is all speculation on my part though. Either way intersting video to watch.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Somebody already started a thread about this. Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The video is fascinating viewing, that's for sure

But can't help wondering why it took two months approx. to report

and all the way through, couldn't help thinking it was like an episode from The Bill.

So many cameras and angles

Sure, the UK is reputed to have more surveillance per square kilometre than anywhere else, but some of the footage looks as if it was taken by a hand-held. Where, amongst this reportedly unexpected situation, did the police have time to bring in cameramen to take the close-up, multi-angle shots of the action -- of the helicopter seeking to land for example, then after the wild chase, the 'interview' with the female police officer? Unless it was professionally patched together afterwards from cameras in police vehicles plus others confiscated by the public.

Nevertheless, it had a scripted feel to it, or at least appears someone was prepared. Almost like a documentary.

And since then, apparently .. no more. No follow ups.

Strange

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
When you are on drugs you are relaxed. I got hit by a mini van in a parkling lot when I was blasted on coke. I went up, hit windshield and fell on the hood of another car....no worries.

Ahhh, to be young again. I turn 30 next month. Ugh!!

Rather than get all tense, I was loose and limper and thus I did not get injured. Wouldn't wanna do it again though.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Already a thread on this somewhere.

Anyway probably drugs, she kept saying call the police when the police were grabbing her, strange.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Somebody already started a thread about this. Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is my fault, i tried searching for the crazy swedish twins on here but i didn't find any results.

since i posted this in the paranormal forum instead of in the general conspiracy forum like the other thread, my main focus on this piece was the incredible, nigh super-human qualities these twins showed and if drugs, the mind, genetics, or the combination of any of those could be used to explain this.

thanks for letting me know, so moderator's please close the thread!

*Edited for omitted thought.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by banyan]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
well i guess
pcp is a hell of a drug

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well, the video has been taken down due to a copyright claim by the BBC. Looks like it's some sort of viral campaign. I know that the newest series of Heroes started recently on the BBC, maybe it was a reference to the cheerleader's powers?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

No mystery really. It was filmed during a fly-on-the wall programme called Motorway Cops.

Luckily for the cameraman (and the BBC) he happened to be filiming in the police car called to the incident.

top topics

join