It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's eye is the All Seeing Eye?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Heres another image which you all know and are familiar with.

Notice the obvious symbolism here. The Queen holding a light, on the top of a pyramid.

And here is some more eye candy for you.

You see it all makes sense now...doesn't it?

en.wikipedia.org...

groups.msn.com...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

No, it's not real.

But, it should be.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Yep, lol, and you believed him?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Stop smoking altogether. It clouds your mind, and you sound like
a fool.

Until you post a Coherant, clear minded post i am going to simply ignore your ignorance.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

it does not look human to me. it looks like some reptile seriously this is my impression.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Take a strong magnifying glass and look at the palm of your hand. Same skin texture as eye on bill. Not reptilian.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My understanding is the "all seeing eye" is "Big Brother" is watching all of us and his name is "The Illiuminati".

Cameras on every street corner and in every public building were predicted by David Icke more then a decade ago.

Read "Global Conspiracy".

The banking cartel has taken the debt to record levels because it is preparing for a record trawl. It is the vehicle for the Illuminati families to create the chaos from which they can offer their solution - a new global economic system which gives them more control than ever before. They want this eventually to be administered by a world central bank via a single world currency that would be purely electronic with no cash in circulation at all.David Icke's Newsletter, March 23, 2008

Quote above taken from this site: images.google.com...://www.illuminati-news.com/graphics/one_dollar_bill_big.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.illuminati-news.com/dollar -bill.htm&usg=__EsYZ_YCsFxrBj7Z5zbV6sh2lCcI=&h=294&w=706&sz=111&hl=en&start=19&um=1&tbnid=K6nyC-mCr-ieyM:&tbnh=58&tbnw=140&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddollar%2 Bbill%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
IAO shows the same eye.
en.wikipedia.org...

It all comes from ancient Egypt.
I = Isis
A = Apophis
O = Osiris

The formula of IAO:
www.hermetic.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Ahh Crowley, perhaps had something to do with it. Ok, I could imagine that.

Yes they eye is taken from ancient symbolism, to symbolize the eye of Ra.
I believe the eye is taken from a piece of artwork, a previous poster suggested George Washington which could be correct but I have yet to see the artwork, though the eye is very similar to George on the front of the bill.

Now it is my personal opinion that Jesus Christ was none other than Caesarion, click the links in my signature to read more. So without going off topic, I must conclude that the eye on the top of the pyramid can only belong to one person who has, will have or has had the rite to the crown just The capstone of the pyramid is only one person, the very top of the Illuminatti structure, the rite to the crown. So this would probably be someone who already lived, but who knows. I would love to find the artwork to which this eye belongs to. It would answer many questions if we could identify who it belongs to.

One nation under God, one nation under religion.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by hawk123

Ahh Crowley, perhaps had something to do with it. Ok, I could imagine that.

The eye can simply be decoded by music.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the code of Baphomet. The Illuminati light in the darkness.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

No kidding?!??

Can you provide some links, besides that one? So when put into a sound wave it creates music? Interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Horus Eye is key to 440 Hertz

440 Hertz is the frequency of the Coffer in the Giza pyramid.
440 Hertz is also the Key to Atlantis.
www.atlantis.to...
YOD + HE = HE/YOD + HE = HE/YOD + HE = HE/YOD
110 + 110 = 220 + 220 = 440 + 440 = 880

The Ancient Egypt split the Horus Eye in six pieces.
1/2, 1/ 4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and 1/64 = 63/64

529.375 x 3.3662337 = 1782 (Seal adopted)
216.5625 x 3.3662337 = 729 (Harmonic number under 1000)
216.5625 x 1.015873 (64/63) = 220
www.gnosisregained.co.uk...
www.book-of-thoth.com...

The Eye of Horus fraction is 64:63
mathworld.wolfram.com...
64/63 = 1.015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873

The ever repeating 015873 series provides us the Horus Eye disharmonic frequency.
15873 x 63 = 999999
The Double headed Eagle (Horus eye) gives 2 x 220 = 440 Hertz.
en.wikipedia.org...

In 1782 the seal was adopted. See for 1782 above numbers
en.wikipedia.org...

6/5 x 440 Hertz = 528 = Baphomet code
wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The ideal month is 30 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes = 43200 minutes

The lunar month can be calculated as:
Multiply a month of 30 days by the Horus Eye series ‘2 ‘4 ‘8 ’16 ’32 ’64
and you obtain 29 ‘2 ’32 days,
or 29 days 12 hours 45 minutes = 42525 minutes

The Eye of Horus ratio is:
43200 / 42525 = 1.015873015873015873015873015873 = 64 / 63

Therefore the Eye of Horus ratio is [64:63], which is:
30 days / 29 ‘2 ’32 days (lunar month)

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It is the NWO's eyes.

Every camera on every street corner
Every camera in our public buildings
Maybe our TV's
Every satellite that can track us via our cell phones
Maybe chips that were embedded into us when we got that "vaccination"

We are being watched and tracked more than we realize and while I lead a pretty boring life with nothing to hide, I feel my freedoms have slowly been stripped away.

1984 is here.

At the bottom of this picture within the pyramid are imprisioned human skulls representing the human race.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
the all seeing eye is a drawn representation of the the creator "god". Between all the societies and organizations that use it, it has been drawn very simply as well as very detailed. It really lies in the eye of the beholder. (no pun indended).

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You can find it in this link

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/occult_signs_and_symbols.htm

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I read your question about a week ago, and had become very interested in the symbolism of the dollar bill, and now I do realize that the believers in black magic did indeed create the images on the one dollar bill to be talisman. However, I had dropped my interest in the question you posed because each layer of discovery was causing me to be more and more misanthropic. I couldn't stand what humankind was doing to humankind and for so long. It was depressing me immensely.

So it was by surprise that I think I have actually solved the question, by a different route.

I was looking up Nostradamus material on Mabus, and one link pointed out that the third Antichrist, or Mabus, might have been one in the past, and it pointed to Mayer Amschel Bauer. On seeing his woodcut engraving images, I noticed how they looked, sometimes, like that of Benjamin Franklin. And his eyes. His eyes seemed so familiar, well, at least one of them did.

The link to the Mabus/Antichrist /Mayer Amschel Bauer who changed his name to, get this, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, no kidding, it gets better. There are two links I wish to present, the first is an ATS link that brought up the possibility of mabus being Mayer Amschel Bauer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The second link describes the before and after of the man changing his name, and if you scrutinize the situation, it seems the man became a very different person afterward, even to creating the first Blackwater type of regiment, recruiting foreigners to fight with the British against the Revolutionaries in Colonial America.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

The next links are to three of his woodcut images found on google image search, under Mayer Amschel Bauer. The last two links are the most telling.

www.opposingdigits.com...

www.dejanlucic.net...

www.karencares4u.com...

Now, a search on his name and beginnings leads into him forming a group that infiltrated the freemasons, to indoctrinate them into the illuminati. But what really intrigued me was his name change. Why Rothschild, or in Germanic, Rotsild. I realized that his name change may have meant, Roth's Child.

Looking up ancient Gods named Roth, it leads one to Astaroth. And from there, the black magic, the demon worship, the dark evil plotting, the connections to Baal, who was considered Astarti's, or Astaroth's female counterpart, all makes a sickening and lurid sense.

Check out the demon Astaroth's wiki page, the star, and the symbols connected with him/her, one of the animal symbols is a phoenix. Yeah, interesting, no?

en.wikipedia.org...

So, I believe there is an 80 to 90 percent chance that the eye on the dollar bill is from a woodcut print of Mayer Amschel Bauer.

My two cents worth, um... 100 cents worth.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

george W eye

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee
Now, a search on his name and beginnings leads into him forming a group that infiltrated the freemasons, to indoctrinate them into the illuminati. But what really intrigued me was his name change. Why Rothschild, or in Germanic, Rotsild. I realized that his name change may have meant, Roth's Child.

Looking up ancient Gods named Roth, it leads one to Astaroth. And from there, the black magic, the demon worship, the dark evil plotting, the connections to Baal, who was considered Astarti's, or Astaroth's female counterpart, all makes a sickening and lurid sense.

Check out the demon Astaroth's wiki page, the star, and the symbols connected with him/her, one of the animal symbols is a phoenix. Yeah, interesting, no?

Rothschild = rot schild = red shield

We know that Isak, son of Elchanan, built a house in the 1560s known as "zum roten Schild" ("the red shield"), presumably after some kind of shield of the sort often hung at the front of houses. It was common enough for residents of the Judengasse to become known by their addresses. However, Isak's grandson Naftali Herz (who died in 1685) left the house with the red shield and moved to another house, "zur Hinterpfann" ("the warming pan"). The Rothschilds could thus conceivably have become known as the "Hinterpfanns." As it was, although Naftali Herz's son, grandson and great-grandson continued to use the name "Rothschild," they also used the name "Bauer." It was probably only in the next generation--Mayer Amschel's--that the name Rothschild stuck firmly as a surname, though even he might possibly have changed it again when he moved to another house known as "zum grunen Schild" ("the green shield")

Source

Your reason = 'A' for originality.

BTW that's a good book to read if you want a real history of the Rothschilds.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

Very good. I do believe you are on the right track.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join