It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's eye is the All Seeing Eye?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Very interesting, I will look into this more. Here is the one article I have read about this so far.

www.soul.org...

Interesting prophecy indeed with many parralels to the Bible and what seems to be, possibly an explanation of the current financial crisis and the things to come afterward if our dollar fails, which it inevitably will now that it is owned by the Federal Reserve Bank which does not back it with precious metals but instead it regulates cash flow and the economy.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the eye does look like it has spirals. it even has circles on the white part and eye's don't have that.....

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I believe it is representative of the Eye of Horus aka Eye of Ra.

It is the eye of God watching over humanity.

That is what I meant to say.

You are correct, sir! Hey-o!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Its a sad eye.......I see no joy in that eye.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Heres an interesting video I have found, that might shed some more light on this subject.

Magick Money

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That's a reptilian eye.
The eye of the serpent from the Garden of Eden.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The biggest thing I notice that none of you notice is:

1. The eye is shaped like a fish without a fin or tail.

2. The outter skin is scales like a fish. Where the scales go indicate it aint some old human eye. The scales can imply fish more and an aqua 'in water' thing happening.

A fish without a fin or a tail can not swim. It can only sink. Maybe it is indication of sinking also.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Matter of fact there is a fish that looks like it has a big eye on it's body.

I dont know the name of the fish though.

One eye can imply in basic, in general, or in specific.

Looked like a left eye also. left can imply more than just a side.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If you are to believe great scholars like Tsarion or Mr Icke, then that eye is the all seeing eye of a certain species of being that has been present manipulating the human race from the dawn of time, though more than likely it is the eye of horus an actient pagan symbol fending off the negativity. What ever it is, the point remains, that we exchange money every day and have little thought what any symbol means, the dollar $ symbol is actualy ISIS, push the two S's together to make a bold single S and put the two Is as lines through it. Now it makes sense that the eye is that of horus in that instance, as every culture has egyptian influences (the design layout of washington check it out)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
All you people with this "THE EYE IS SCALY SO IT'S A REPTILLIAN EYE"...

The dollar bill is printed on paper. The complex shading is made up of dots on a fibrous material, it's textured.

The great seal (that's what that symbol on the left side is btw),
www.ot-mp.net...
upload.wikimedia.org...

Has no such texture.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

HI 12, just to let you in on secret knowledge which the so called elites know and choose not to share with all the common folk. The eye represents your third eye, which represents your Pineal glan in your brain. This is the dead centre of your brain. this is what lights up when your eyes are closed and is able to image whatever your immagination can come up with. The other secret which each induvidual need to work out for themselves is how to transform that image to reality. One can start by trying to understand "Give all you have and receive all there is" after this we are enlightened beings, if any human can truely understand what it is to give all they have then a revolution will start, not physically but mentally a revolutionary change will happen us and as it happens to one the one will influence the other and so on.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here is a video you just have to watch and it will answer most of your questions, there are like 28 segments or about 250-300 minutes, so you will need some time to watch these but it's totally worth it. It will make the answer to my question seem totally obvious.

Ring of Power

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

No dude, the texture is not due to the paper, it's actually from the engraving process and a direct result of the stippling texture effect created on the master plates.
This is the real eye.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Okay I didn't really know how it was textured, my point was is that the true seal isn't textured, so it's not part of the symbolism, just a result of the process of putting it on the bills.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
while we are talking about symbolism in our money look at this:

If you want to see more of the prophecy of 9/11 on our money check out this myspace page: www.myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ok so to sum up what I have learned from 5-6 hours of the video I posted earlier is this.

The old Pyramid during the time of Egypt was basically the same. There is one person at the very top of the pyramid. This would be whoever was in power at the time. In this case it would have been the eye of Ra.

What the video goes on to explain is that the Pyramid structure basically works the same. Under the All Seeing Eye is the committee of three hundred etc..

The Beehive in Freemasonry works quite the same. Society works together producing the greatest amounts of wealth and power for the Queen, who is at the top of the Pyramid. She is the single most powerful person in the world. Under her pyramid structure no law is passed without her and any World Leader who rises to power can not do so without pledging their allegiance to the Queen.

The video also states that Julius Caesar had a child with Cleopatra. Julius Caesar was then stabbed to death by other members of his council. Cleopatra had her son exiled to conceal his identity as the succesor of the Queen. She was then married to Mark Anthony to which she had three more children. Julius Caesars child/ Cleopatras first born travelled to Asia where he was adopted by Mary and Joseph. He was taken in and studied Buddhism and read ancient Buddhists texts under his Buddhist teachers. As a teenager he returned to Egypt using his Buddhist knowledge he went around healing others and performing miracles.

He went on to marry his half sister Mary Magdalene. At his wedding with Mary he established the now "Holy Roman Empire" The bloodline of the Queen is this same bloodline of who we now know as Jesus Christ.

Making the eye at the top of the Pyramid most likely belonging to the Queen, whos face is on currency everywhere.

Now this is not the actual image the eye is sampled from, which I am still looking for. But do take note of the similar geometry used to that of US currency.

Another interesting note is that the Crown the Queen wears has 12 stones. Very similar to the passage in the book of Revelations about the Woman adorned by 12 stars around her head. Her Rod is a rod of Iron which once belonged to Isis and then later Cleoptra and to her son who is in line to become King after Queen Elizabeth II's time as Queen has expired, making the the King the one described in the book of Revelations who will rule with a Rod of Iron.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
is the Canadian $20 note real in that picture ?..if so i wish english money was so good to look at...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

I don't know if that is real or not. It is however a very many obvious reference to the whore of Babylon, the scarlet woman, the woman adorned with stars.

Consider this. Princess Diana was killed as to not let her succeed with the Crown, obviously there are many more sinister things they have planned as outlined in the book of Revelations.

The most interesting thing is that they have given us the key to defeating the Roman Empire. They have outlined their plans for a New World Order in the book of Revelations. The scary most sinister part of their plan is that they are planning for only the twelve Royal Bloodlines to succeed.

How do you cut off a dictator? You do this by cutting off their resources.

Surely if this information was publicly known they would not stand a chance. We need a revolution and we need new currency now!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join