It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's eye is the All Seeing Eye?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I always thought it looked like Ben Franklins eye as seen on the "One Hundred Dollar Bill."

Close analysis reveals that the "All Seeing Eye" is just a portion of a much larger picture. So for the sake of research I am not providing any images or links at this point. I want you all to think about this and get back to me.

Also If you scan in really close to the "All Seeing Eye" the pupil seems to represent the sun, with a downward spiral that seems to represent the earths solar cycle.

Here are a few other things I haver noticed. The outer most point of the Pyramid has what looks like a man and a woman making love and to the right of the woman is a little beast. Similar to the beast on the pamphlet from "Dark Secrets of the Bohemian Grove" by Alex Jones.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Seriously? I will say that I want what you are smoking. I see nothing like that at all on the bill, and I'm looking at it right now with a magnifying glass. You must have a vivid imagination or something to see things like that.

Here's a pretty good article on what the all-seeing-eye is and what is represents:
en.wikipedia.org...

it's been used for millienia. No, George Washington or Ben Franklin weren't members of some illuminati cult. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah, a piece of art, the eye of Providence

Seriously?

The eye is a piece of Art that I have seen throughougt my life but cant figure out whos it was. And I only smoke weed....not crack.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Have you ever studied Mayan Tablets? They are interesting because you can overlap them at different angles and they create different images that tell us about the future, but "future" is a lousy term because "future" is only future until the story unfolds. The key to the dollar, which good old "Benji" holds is a compilation of artwork, most likely a compilation of one artists work or a group of artists.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Maybe it's Mona Lisa's eye.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Not sure who's eye it is, but it seems when you look closely that it is surrounded with scales instead of skin.

[edit on 28/9/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RealitySetsIn

You think something as important as the dollar's back side, an image which is seen millions of times per day, is dominated by a symbol that is just a random piece of art? A 'piece of art' which no one sees anywhere else in the US in their daily lives?

Someone, somewhere, had/has some occult interests/connections.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Same as the NASA logo and CBS NEWS.

The eye of Osiris, I believe.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i don't think it's any one specific eye. more of a metaphor for power and dominance over one's environment. symbols are usually meant to be vague anyhow...the mind sees what it wants to see, and anyone can interpret the art on a dollar bill a million different ways.

the inflation of information is the best way to conceal a secret between the lines, however.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There was a pretty good discussion on that here.

Who's eye is in the pyramid on the $1.00 bill
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I already looked at the Mona Lisa and Ben Franklin. I don't think it is either one of them, but I did try putting it over George Washingtons eye on the front of the bill and it's pretty damn close, but I don't think it is his either.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
One thing I was wondering is that maybe it was the same artist who basically took the eye and sampled it from another piece of art. Making the Pentagram that is not visible into some sort of a map from another piece of artwork.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's the Lord of Barad-dûr.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Could you post a link?

Pretty please Oh wait, really Lord of the Rings?

Could it be a piece of art depicting Jesus Christ perhaps?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Not sure who's eye it is, but it seems when you look closely that it is surrounded with scales instead of skin.

Just a printing technique I think.

"Dotted" and "broken" lines supplement "thick" and "thin" lines. Used for shading and graduation.

Any printers out there?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yeah I am a designer and I have thouroughly studied the bill using Photoshop, I will post some high res images later. the one thing that I do remember is that when I used the all seeing eye over George Washington the lines very closely matched, but they eye itself just didn't look quite the same, one thing that is clear is that the artist is using very specific geometry.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Ha good catch, yes the All Seeing Eye of Sauron. However, I have a theory, and I will entertain you with it.

During my rare doses of psychedelics, I have seen a fabric of triangles that have had both eyes, and a person in each triangle in the mosaic.

Much like Alex Grey's work...

And I believe that this state of psychedelic that induces this mosaic with an eye is observed as a order out of chaos way that the mind assembles the pattern and could be observed in ancient religions where by the Illuminati Eye comes from people of a time where they may have also had drug induced visions of it.

I believe it's the product of psychedelic symbology.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I believe it is representative of the Eye of Horus aka Eye of Ra.

It is the eye of God watching over humanity.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well I agree with you on several points, it kind of reminds me of a third eye, it also reminds me of a Bible passage where lucifer claims that he will be like the most high and another that states that he has seen the rise and fall of all nations.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

the 'eye' is the same eye seen on the one dollar bill...Wahington's,
the first President who left the American colonies with his future "vision"
& warning

google Washingtons prophecy, vision & be very afraid

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join