It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia the enemy of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm not posting any links simply because I am lazy... anyway...

Seeing the negative media attention towards Russia... and how eagerly Russia takes on the corrupt NWO system in the UN debate... and how eager the neocons are to start a war with Rissia... leads me to think that maybe Russia is an enemy of the NWO...

Just a though, could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thinking the opposite... very good.

You are on you way to heading a conspiracy.

"Illuminati Life"

Illuminati life is the life for me.
I tell everyone the truth on TV.
All that people know is from me.
You can't say anything else or its conspiracy.

The crimes of the Illuminati can't be tried.
Truman could not block them, his hands were tied.
Eisenhower said farewell and left with a sigh.
JFK was the only one to put a thorn in their side.

Energy is their overall concern.
So let Tesla have his turn.
With free energy that does not burn.
Instead of offerings from their urn.

ED: Here is a link:
Russia blasts US dominant role in world affairs

[edit on 9/27/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Somebody told me that Putin and Bush were holding hands.

Sure makes me wonder.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes...

but to an extent.

GLobalization goes beyond the Cold war boundaries.. Russian and China etc are the barely touched but still manipulated countries.

The Main banking families have invested in every major country... full stop!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I recently read that Russia's turn to communism was infact an experiment to see if they could overturn a country and take complete control of it. If this experiment was successful, they got the answer they were looking for which is taking this experiment to the global level.

If that's true, then the answer to your question is no because Russia is the mother to birth the NWO everywhere else.

Just food for thought...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi. This is my first post here at ATS, and I find it fitting that it should be here.

The NWO is already everywhere. You're blind if you can't see it. Everything you see around you - is artificial, man made. You can be your *** that your surroundings would look quite different if it weren't for the NWO. The house you live in - would not be there, the computer that you're posting from - would not be there, the chair that you're sitting on - would not be there. The walls that surround you would not exist, if it weren't for the NWO. The streets that you walk and drive down, would not be there. Neither would be the car you're driving in. The shoes you walk in. The NWO has been here for a long time now. Sadly, we're all getting far too accustomed to it. It IS an evil thing. It forces you to depend on it.

"The water from the lake is unsanitary due to the amount of pollution we have caused it - you MUST pay your hydro bill to get clean water to drink".

and those are only few examples. Look all around you - proof of an NWO exists everywhere you look. So, no, I don't think Russia is an enemy of the NWO. I don't believe there exists ANY nation which is an enemy of the NWO. The NWO is gladly welcomed in many countries, because it provides them with many conveniences - at the cost of our evolution.

With all this convenience, now people want to live longer. They do not want to face the great consequence of having life - which is eventual death. Hospitals work to prolong human life. Sure, it may sound evil to you for me to say this, but people have to die. It's the only way we can ensure that the strongest survive.

The way we're going at it, all the weaklings will be left to reproduce, and with no natural predator, the only things that can kill us are disease, other humans, natural disasters and time. We really have become much too comfortable, we no longer feel the need to hunt for our food, and why should we? The fridge is right there for crying out loud. Unfortunately for us, the fridge is an instrument of the NWO. And the supermarket, where you get your food from.

We are surrounded by all of this, and we're sitting here talking about how the worst is yet to come? Please, it can't get any worse than this. We've literally DEVOLVED so that we cannot live without the modern conveniences we have today.

Sorry i probably repeated myself a lot in this post, but I felt I had to be extremely clear on where I stand on this subject.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If Russia is rogue, not with the NWO, then the NWO should be afraid of what Russia is doing militarily at the present.

However, some thoughts are the NWO is creating a staged WWIII to usher in the global crisis that brings about the full NWO as they envision, and also the population reduction they want.

Either or... we are in deep deep trouble, and a major global conflict is on the brink of erupting.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think that a population reduction is exactly what humanity needs. Not an artificial one, though, we should just like... start killing babies or something XD. No, not really, but we should at least cut down on the breeding, I mean, really, we're growing at a rate that is unnatural. We seriously need to start dying off. Maybe we can introduce some sort of exotic species that eats humans into urban and suburban areas... hmm...

lol. just kidding, of course. We should just stop breeding, that's all.

So remember, my fellow ATSers, Safety first. Just put on a condom, for the sake of humanity.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

you are right..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

info on the subject there.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I recently read that Russia's turn to communism was infact an experiment to see if they could overturn a country and take complete control of it. If this experiment was successful, they got the answer they were looking for which is taking this experiment to the global level.

If that's true, then the answer to your question is no because Russia is the mother to birth the NWO everywhere else.

Just food for thought...

Sure enough, a form of communism may have been used by many
groups and even suggested as being used by early Christians.

When Russian Communism was riding high some how moralists
said it was a horror and against God's plan not for people to have
possessions for their work.

I'm not sure it was true that a Russian carpenter didn't have a
hammer to own.

This fear sounds made up.

Never did find out if all the bad things about Russia were true.
But some one financed the forces against the Czar and
must have made war profits at least.

Russia was just there to take over.

Don't think we have a chance now but the nut count in America
seems to be going up.

new topics

top topics

join