It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pirates Die Strangely After Taking Iranian Ship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The symptoms mentioned in the article are reminiscent of radiation sickness. possible nuclear cargo? maybe, it is an Iranian Cargo Ship and it was near Somalia? Makes you thing doesn't it? seeing as Somalia is riddled with uranium deposits. HMMM!!!???? Assumption Iran was mining some uranium in Somalia for there own nuclear power or WMD's????? WMD'ss no one tell Bush until after hes out of office. One war is enough.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
nuclear fuel does not emit much radiation, nuclear waste does.

this is too convenient, describe radiation sickness and tie Iran into it. unless this ship is operating a nuclear power plant without shielding or carrying a dozen tons of hot nuclear waste, the symptoms will be chemical (or a PR ploy).

just for the record, chemicals that do that are called radiomimetic. many chemotherapy related agents fall into that category, which started out as a spinoff from chemical weapons research. if genuine, that would be my bet.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Maybe it was some kind of "Sting" operation to get rid of some of the pirates.
Leak out information that there's gold on board, when in reality it's just some nuclear waste from someones reactor.
It could be the Worlds largest, floating rat trap !

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravinsomniac

I agree, and am pleased to think that there is no issue, attract more pirates in the area to ships carrying something that will rid the earth of them, soon the place will be free of these parasites.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
stop making assumptions it's simply God's anger over these pirates ... so next time you think to hijack any muslim ship think twice

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
be careful that you dont do the work for the nwo, the whole thing sounds dodgy to me

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I get a feeling its simply propaganda. Comes too soon after the ruskie tanks got hijacked, aiming to deter further thefts. Next it'll be voodoo protected ships....

If this is true it'll be really interesting to see how this develops, particularly as the US has agreed with Iran on their recent nuclear efforts

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
"The US the naval fleet off the Somali coast alleges that The Iran Diyanat was carrying 'uranium AND chemical weapons'.

So the U.S. is saying the ship had BOTH uranium AND chemical weapons? Sheesh I wonder if it was stocked full of child sex slaves, and maybe had a signed confession by the Iranian president claiming full responsibility for the 9/11 attacks too.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If Iran wanted to get some nasty stuff into the Gaza strip wouldn't this be the easiest route for them to take? The cargo could be taken up into Egypt through the relatively lawless land of Sudan and smuggled across the border into Gaza through tunnels.

They can't go through Iraq and I doubt whether Saudi Arabia or Jordan would turn a blind eye. Just a thought but one that struck me when I looked at a map of the region.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I know that there was a couple of Russian Frigate`s following them, but thats all...
Could they have something to do with this?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is propaganda. It was conjured up and leaked out to make people think that Iran is a nuclear threat. The military-industrial complex wants to kill millions of Iranian families with your money. This is REAL,real people die in these illegal "wars". Do not support it. Do not spread fear and hate.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

Following the Iranian vessel? Wonder if they were close enough to help. Surely the Iranian vessel sent a distress call that they were about to be boarded by pirates. The other vessel taken surprises me even more. Carrying weapons and the crew wasn't armed or fought back? These must be some mean pirates. Or did they fight back and I missed it somewhere?

It's either propaganda or it's true. Either way I don't think it bodes well for Iran. This could be the excuse our administration was waiting on.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Definitely sounds like radiation sickness to me, and like was said before, nuclear fuel doesn't emit too much radiation. Maybe material for a dirty bomb then?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It'll be interesting to see what happens. On a side note about the Ukrainian ship that was captured with the T-70 tanks the russian warship will take it back by force.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
www.latimes.com...
Russian and American warships are headed there now.
So perhaps they did find something very nasty?
Apparently the weapons were headed for Kenya.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Interestinggg]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
so with iran transporting chemical/biological weapons to other countries can this possibly be the smoking gun to get the green light for bush to invade iran?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by FerTheBetter]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
"God's Anger"? LOL what a joke. If there is a god he/she/it surely cares not about our planet and its' population especially some poor shmuck pirates LOL.

It certainly does sound like radiation sickness. Oops perhaps the Iranians have been caught with their pants down on this one.

Pirates are a steady source of problems in varied parts of the world. The world can do nothing to stop them because the small, meaningless nations that hide them rattle their rusty sabers stating they will not allow foreign nations into their waters...lol.
I have no pity on the ships taken either. Perhaps the shipping firms, rich aholes anyway, will place well armed security forces on board ships traveling through those troubled waters. Give them shoot to kill orders to repel boarders. Certainly these vastly large ships have room for some crew based, mounted weapons capable of destroying the ships that attack and try to board them.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard
To me this seems to smell of the usual "attack evil Iran before they attack us" bull poo that keeps being spewed out in the press, but if I'm wrong maybe it might start making these pirates think twice about what they are doing.

'Because we all know Iran doesnt want to really hurt any one. They are just nice people, have you even been to Iran, Its a beautiful place.'
Im sick of hearing that argument as well. Yes, their are wonderful people in Iran, just like every other country of the World except maybe Greenland, those people are creepy.

If now they are saying this is an Iranian Vessel, and these dudes were all messed up on it, I say something stinks here. Why are we hearing it from just fringe groups instead of mainstream? Why was the Russians after it? Why were the Americans just waiting to see? If it truly was taken over by pirates and full of weapons, why the heck didnt "your country of choice" bomb or torpedo it? Either the information the fringe groups are giving is whack, which I vote for, or the Mainstream is not telling us the truth or whole story, which I also vote for.

'yellowbeard' this is not an attack on you, or anyone else. except those people in Greenland. Yikes! Creepy.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Anyone consider the possibility that a small, quick special forces team from the somewhere already arrived there and delivered a little one of these:

Neutron Bomb

?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FerTheBetter
so with iran transporting chemical/biological weapons to other countries can this possibly be the smoking gun to get the green light for bush to invade iran?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by FerTheBetter]

No was a Ukrainian registered freighter, carrying Russian weapons they sold to Kenya.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join