It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Fear Ets and UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It is easy to say that one would not be afraid. But when you have actual first contact it is a different story. Many are terrified. But I'm going to let you in on a little known secret. Humans are veiwed as DANGEROUS and unpredictable creatures. Humans are pathetically primitive and have the "shoot first and ask questions later" mentality. So, when we are visited the fear you feel is not yours alone. You feel their fear of you as well as your own fear of them. Both of you feel what the other is feeling. The link that you have is really quite fantastic, strange yes but fantactic none the less.

On the other hand when you see one of their craft it is very easy to handle. Almost every single person that has seen one of their craft is filled with an overwhelming calm awe. You admire the beauty of the craft. You are awe struck with how it moves silently whether at fantastic speeds or hovering motionless. It is a truely momentous occasion that you will never forget for the rest of your life. Many feel honored to witness this.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by IvoAlmeida

yeah i hear that
i would love to meet them but going into the unknown would be damn scary. i would also be the first to say, bring me too YOUR leader please

i would also ask if i can fly the craft, damn i would give that a run for its money.lol.
if it was the greys, my first question would be, do you suffer headaches

no, i don´t.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
You know, Ive thought extensively on the subject, seeing as there are good ones and bad ones. Like the anunaki, I have decided, that even if a mean old race of reptilians came to make me a slave on their planet(maybe they already did), I would graciously accept. Why, because I want the experience, and its exactly what I naturally would not do, this is just how I live my life. (I see it now, he's asking for his enslavement like the prophecy, well, that would be fine, if I already didnt see the human form as a sort of soul slavery)
The reason for this, is because I was abducted, and they gave me a positive message, I being rational, cant believe the message is truth, maybe a scam to get you to be a slave or whatever. (even though the message goes along with my spiritual beliefs, since the message says to continue my path its probably safe, but for debates sake I cant just believe cause they said so, maybe the reptiles are shifted to look like them and say that so when they come back they can eat me and Ill be willing) But, in the long run, I really think Id like the experience weather I was cut into bits, or fanned with palm leaves and hand fed grapes, or brought to the next step of our evolution. You only live as this body once, and why not? I mean, even if Satan came along, and said, do you want to see what hell is like, I would at first want to say no, but upon rational contemplation, I would have to go for the experience, just to know, just to be able to see, just to be able to understand what we can handle, and most of all, just in case it was really GOD wanting to show me heaven. And if it ended up being for eternity, Id posses some ATS user and tell them not to take the same deal. that is if it was hell...

Ironically, these "ET's" may have been the source of our creation!? Hell, we dont know for sure. I can say that most likely I would poop myself if one landed in my yard and tried to make contact. I am not going to lie. One thing for sure is that these things would have much more power than I do, with such technology.

The reptilian story is based on the idea that they are the ones who found us and genetically altered our dna to make us who we are. Since they did not make us perfect, unless we ARE perfect in their eyes and we act exactly as expected, it makes much more sense to me than a God in the clouds that is perfect. UFO's and the like could be the source of all gods and angels stories passed on through the generations.

Me, I believe that God would have to be without boundaries, limits etc- and that would only describe universal energy to me- something infinite, omnipresent, etc.

Though they may be a brighter species than we are, and maybe WERE are essential creators, I cant think they could be more than "angels" or simply higher beings than us on the food chain.

Fear them? YEP! BUT, I would still like the chance to soil myself if that were the circumstances.

As for the predictions, I havent heard anything about an Oct. 14th visit. I didnt get the memo, or the invite. It is strange though, because 2012 is the year the Mayans predicted the end of the world (or was it just human life?) and the Mayans recorded MANY sightings in their remains.

Another thing, I do believe the government is hiding something, and I would not be surprised in the least if there was a full scale introduction. What type of event that could be is scary, especially if our government has any pull with them.

I have also wondered if ALIENS are actually aliens, or if they are in fact natives, that have been able to hide very well for all these centuries. Who is to say they come from space? Maybe they come from the depths of the sea? (Atlantis or something?)

There IS a lot of strange phenomena that exists and occurs on this planet. It almost makes more sense to me that they are actually from here and not from another galaxy.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I’ve had many *enlightening* dreams - prophetic, etc.
Ones in which an *ET* - *Lights in the Sky* scenario are played out - I’ve never felt anything but a desire to know more - all positive - and in waking that need to know more, still with me.
In my idealistic view of what an Alien Encounter would be like, No, I don’t fear, I’m in Awe. (I see it playing out as like something from Close Encounters).

But I do have fear concerning the issue.
Sorry if I sound like I’m contradicting myself - just read another sentence or two.

What I mean is, *ET* will arrive, *First Contact* will happen.

But it wont be the Real ET.

*It* will be something engineered by man to facilitate the New/One World Order.
Call it *ET* or *Anti Christ* - whatever.
Something that just isn’t a group of beings from another planet - but present themselves to be, or are presented to us to be the real deal.

I believe the world, especially the USA is so In WANT of leadership.
Our collective heads are spinning in circles searching for one almost Mystical presence - to step in - take a stand - to promise to *make everything all better* - that we’re just too open to that very thing.
And we’re going to get it.
But *IT* being the preverbal wolf in sheep's clothing.
We’re just pregnant with want of someone, something, anything - that promises the return of the American Dream... And I’m afraid a FALSE *First Contact* would facilitate a new *Leader* all too easily.
I’m not saying the False ET would in fact be The Leader, it’s more like the old *Take me to your leader* would be twisted into a *Look here! this is your Leader, the One you’ve been Waiting For* - someone the *ETs* give their own stamp of approval to.

Not for another year or two, but, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens soon.

Ok that’s my Freaky Friday Post. lol
But do I believe it?
Well, something like that.

...taps...

[edit on 3-10-2008 by silo13]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, it looks like somebody's been using my posting again,

I don't fear Ufo's or aliens, I hate 'em.
With my trusty p*ss-filled backpack sprayer I'll dowse
the son-of-******* in 'man-fluid' until they jump into
their crafts and leave this place for good!

Last week we were back in time to 1943 and dealing
with the Philadelphia experiment, the Edlridge was glowing
yellow and Ufo's were buzzing all over the place.

Newt set up the Ice Cream van to blast out The Cure's
Dredd Song as sent them varmits on there way.
Catchy tune, even though I'm an old guy.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
My mum is going away to Spain and I asked her today if shes there on the 14th and she said yeh why so I said well theres 1000's that believe theres gonna be a huge ship appear in the sky,as soon as I said that she just turned her nose up and shrugged it off.I think your half right when you say people that just laugh it off could be in the fear category but I think its just those who laugh and maybe go off and really think 'is this possible' that its those who are in fear but with my mum she just blantly think things like that are just on the television and never in a million years would become reality,,its not fear with her,,she dont even think its possible.

For the past 10 yrs I have been speaking to an alien,,whether it hears me or not is another matter,the thing is I see one spiritually once and its like I spiritually see spirit and I called him Jukey George,,I think I may have mentioned this before but my point is I definately dont fear him and Ive always half expected them to visit me.One night I heard something clicking in the corner of my living room and it was in the dark,,I turned round without thinking and said George I know its you.

Children see things when they very small,,their imagintion is open fully until upbringing closes it,,sometimes anyway.

I believe if we truly beleive anything is spiritually here then it truly is.
I always talk to my deceased family and friends and George and always will.George to me is a part of me and he and the rest know my thoughts our thoughts and whos thinking what,,whos for and whos against.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My roommate asked me the other day what I would do if they just showed up on the White House lawn and were on the news saying "hi we are here." I told him I would jump up and down and call everyone i know who called me strange to put their tvs on and chant "ha ha I told you so."
Ok a little crazy but it wouldnt bother me. I would welcome them like a new friend. I have many friends who give me crap for believing this but one day they will see. I dont really see them coming as a bad thing, but a good thing. I think it's about time people realized we are NOT the only ones! Someone needs to knock us off the pedestals we have put ourselves on. There is always someone or something bigger and better

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The movie et scared me. When he jumped out the bath, omg that was terrifing. But yeah im not scared of stuff until its right up in my face. If mr et knocked on my door, id do what happens when thers a spider in my room. Ill scream, lock myself in the bathroom and refuse to move until someone uses a glass and a peice of paper to moved it

[edit on 27-4-2009 by superdebz]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Its plausible to think that this fearful attitude could be the very reason we haven't had public contact yet.

I am an alien..

I find the earth and see how the people in it are.

They fear me and are armed.

Nope not going to talk to those people...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I don't fear them at all. I guarantee you, if one landed in my yard, I'd do my damndest to enter their ship and fly off with them.

In all honesty, I feel the same way. My wife thinks I'm crazy though.

If I encountered a ghost, I'd be scared Sh!tless. I would probably jump out of my skin and run as fast as I could screaming like a 6 yr old school girl.

If i were to see a UFO land in my back yard and the door open up and a few little dudes stroll out, I'd be the first one out the door with a camera and cold beer in my hand saying come on in and visit for a while. "Although I'd have my springfield 40 tucked in my waist band just in case"

She's the oposite of me. Not scared of ghost but said she'd be terrified if she saw an EBE.

If they wanted to just kill us off, we'd all be dust and bones a LONG LONG time ago...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've not fear of ETs, but they are scared of me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join