It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Fear Ets and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Then you have the jokers these are the people who make fun of the whole Et and UFO subject matter .

I would put them in the denial area or fear area group. They make jokes because they in truth are afraid to understand the subject.

Sorry but it's really hard to not make jokes when you have people that believe in reptile lizard people from the center of the hollow earth that have invaded our population via shapeshifting. like a guys eye reflecting light automatically makes him a lizard. seriously my cat has more of a chance of being a reptile with those eyes

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They didn't scare me, Spielberg's genius had instilled an open arms approach, until I heard an abductee's story in the late 80's. That changed my opinion from one of welcoming to weary. There are many stories of ill intent matched equally by tales of good will, predicting their agenda is hard.

For a full on encounter, first contact scenario, I would stay at arms length so to speak, until their intentions became apparent, but I don't think it's just their's that we should worry about. Some of our leaders aren't exactly nice, there's a lot of power to be had in such a discovery.

I hope they're nice, cos if they're not, WTF are we going to do?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I fear the possible truth ad much as any decent bloke. I fear the comprehension of the idea that there is a more advanced being out there, which would, I'm sure, come first before that satisfaction of my human genetic explorer trait (pun intended).
I'm not ever officially saying you all are, but if anybody on this board is spot on the matter concerning the ETs , I envy their practical open mindedness. I'm sure that someone of this earth, confronted with something that he's sure is not of it, would not be so confident to accept it pragmatically. That's where the fear kicks in.
But then again, it just might happen movie style. If it does/did, it would be ever so convenient for us, the pathological dreamers, wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I really would like to meet them but to be honest yeah.. i think so.. maybe a little..
it would be a completely new experience.. I think its normal, no?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Well personally I think that if they have the technology to "fly" or "arrive" at our planet then I'm almost certain they have the technology to eliminate us as a species within a couple of seconds, so if they did arrive then presumably killing us isn't their intentions?

I wouldn't say I was scared of UFO's/E.T.'s, however like most people I suppose I'm scared of the unknown, I not keen on most things I do not understand.

As someone has already said, its probably more reasonable to be frightened of some of the people on THIS planet, nevermind anywhere else.

As my father once remarked when I asked him as a child was he scared of ghosts, "It's not the dead ones son you need to be scared off, its the ones alive!"

The question your asking is too broad to answer, we can't be scared of something if we do not know its intentions, but generally I'm not scared.

I would though ask myself why would aliens visit this planet, what would be a non-harmful motive?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i have no fear. i try to make contact very often.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
After the year I've had no I do not fear these people. I live in Bucks County Pennsylvania. This area has had major activity since the dawning of this year. During February and March I have personally seen the same exact craft at least every 4-8 days. For the past two months I have been seeing craft very regularly at least once per week if not multiple times per week. But now I am seeing multiple types of craft. The most recent type is something that I have never seen before in pictures. It resembles a crouched cat with out a head. You can see the arc of what would be sholders, a gentle down sloap and then the arc of the hips. Last Friday (9 days ago) I saw a gorgeous triangle type just above the tree by the field next to my apartment. This one moved at a resonably slow pace and very silently. Not only all of this but I've been haveing regular contact with these people as often as 3 times per week. My last one was Friday night. This was by a being I have never heard of nor seen before. I only saw it from the neck up. This person was magnificent looking! The skull shape was very similar to a turtle but had squid like eyes. I asked it if it evolved from turtles. When asked that I felt him be confused. After me talking a bit and feeling his answers or lack there of I under went a my first medical proceeure since my implant in my mouth about 1.5 to 2 months ago. I can go into great detail for anyone who wants it. I remember everything clearly except about 2-4 sentences, since I was awake trough the whole thing. To sum up I think I was administered acupunture. Thats the best I can explain it....... Was I afraid? No. I smiled alot actually. The person's touch was so gentle at times that it tickled. After he left at 8:58pm I fell asleep in less than a second quite literally. I awoke at 9:00pm, just 2 minutes later, with my alarm clock going off and felt like a million bucks. I work at night by the way.... 30 minutes later I began to feel VERY ill I almost passed out and vomited many times on the way to work. At work I felt worse, much worse..... It was so hard to function even minimally up untill about 3:00am Saturday morning. At that point I could function minimally.

Its fine if you don't believe me at all, your not alone...... I am constantly questioning myself.... I am I crazy? Am I BSing myself? Am I makeing it all up and I don't know it? Why do I question myself? Simply because I do not see them except once or twice. I see projected images into my head of their faces or whole bodies. I get confused looks. I can hear them moveing around, breathing, and makeing vocalizations..... their own languages I guess. There are VERY FEW things that I cling to with claws, teeth and talons. These very few things are what makes me belive I'm NOT crazy or BSing myself. Such as the night I got my implant. I feel that I am now ready to ask them if I may see them or be marked in some obvious way so I know that I'm NOT crazy. It's such a horrific and constant battle. Some times it bring me to tears. I am in all essences a scientist so I greatly desire proof. Even if it's just for me to see I'll feel better and know I'm not crazy or BSing myself.

So far I have been visited by 8 or 9 different races, only 3 of witch are well know at all. I have been visited by Greys, Hybrid Grey/Humans, but this race most of all.

blogs.wncn.info...

This one is not a Grey nor is it a Hybrid. The physical characteristcs are different. Some are obvious some are not and requires a trained eye to see the differences. Sometimes its hard to look at these pictures of aliens...... like right now. But usually its not.

The best I can tell is that I'm being slowly conditioned with more and more contact increasing in intensity and frequency. Soon I hope to actually physically see one for more than just 1 or 2 seconds, be able to touch it, and talk to it for a while. There is so much I want to know...

TYVM
Valkyr

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
The time is now to learn educate oneself on the whole Et Contact topic.

And just how do we go about 'educating' ourselves without have contacted one? Until we have proof that they are even real... there can be no education, only speculation

I believe major contact between now and 2012 is near.

Based on what? Even Sitchin says Nibiru is not due till 2900 and that the Anunnaki at the earliest will get here 2085...

So where do you stand in these 4 areas to choose?

Very simple... IF they come making gestures of peace, I will welcome them. If on the other hand they are coming to abduct my kids for medical experiments, I will pull out my phaser and blast them to pieces... oh wait your not supposed to know about that ... well I bet my sword can cut off an Aliens head as easily as I split a watermelon

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
do i fear?
theoretically, i'd embrace an encounter with ET.

Oh yeah? Well embrace THIS

Not know what they are REALLY like welcoming them with open arms may not be the smartest thing to do

No fear? Let's test that shall we?

Watch this one... It may seem like a joke but watch it

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Malynn
I don't know. I guess it would depend on which ET's we're talking about. Any species that would abduct you in the middle of the night and not ask your permission, those would be fairly scary.

The thing about that is that we really don't know why they are doing that. There is a reason for it; we just really don't have a clue as to hat reason.

Actually Speaker you are wrong. The reasons behind every thing has been clearly defined. I will explain:

In Feb. 1961 there there was a MASSIVE fly over in Europe and Asia of over 200 craft in formation. It began In Russia and flew over the Warsaw Pact, then over the NATO lines. When these craft got to the English Channel they turned North. NATO lost radar of all of them over the Norwegian Sea. At that moment we were seconds away from WW3. Russia thought they belonged to us, we thought they were Russian. They belonged to NO ONE. Remember this is in the middle of the cold war.

Feb 1961 Sir Thomas Pike of SHAPE and SHOCK HQ's of NATO initiated an official assesment. This study went until 1964. Sir Thomas Pike gathered the finest minds he could gather.... Historians, military people, anthropologists, physocists, bla bla bla.

The results of the assesment are nothing less than reality destroying to most people, even to people such as all of us here. Read at your own descression......

1. Are they a threat? The answer is a resounding NO. The assesment found that through the thousands of years we have been visited we could have been wiped out, enslaved, or what ever a very long time ago. "They could have cleaned our clocks a long time ago."

2. What are humans? Humans are actually a hybrid race of aliens and evolved primates from Earth. The abductions are the continued research and genetic upgrades given to us by alien races. Some of our genetic are not even from THIS PLANET.

3. Most organized religions? They are FAKE. They have been initiated by aliens. There is NO HEAVEN. There is NO HELL. What most people base their entire lives on isn't even real.

4. What is Earth? Earth is a zoololigical garden of plants, animals, and minerals. Earth is a ZOO. We are the animals and they are the zookeepers.

5. How advanced are they? In evolution, technology, culture, and society there are many who are 1 million years ahead of us. There are a few who are 1 billion years ahead of us. This makes a great deal of sence since many star systems are twice our solar system's age or more.

Fun huh?

I have initiated my own assesment 2 months ago and I am far from done. So far I have found that, Earth being the zoo that it is, has actually been used to spawn 3 races. Us (the humans), the Grey/Human Hybrids, and one race of reptilians. Also, I have reason to believe that there are possibly 3 more races that have come from Earth or has something closely to do with Earth. In addition to this I have VERY good reasons to believe that alien races have been comeing to Earth for 2.8 billion years to 3 billion years. Earth is only 4.54 billion years old.

Right now I am trying to piece together some details about all 57 alien races. Where the are from, what types of craft they fly, languages written/virbal, biology, societal structures, familial structures, race age, animals, plants, bla bla bla. I'd love to get my hads on this assesment and also a book that NASA, the CIA, and NSA have. Unfortunatly these things are Cosmic Clearance and are a bit hard to come by. Government people are so untrusting... There were only 15 copies of the assesment made. All of them went to different countries and are obviously closely guarded.

Project Camelot's interveiw with Robert O. Dean is where I heard about the assesment. As far as I know we can still watch it online. I have it on my laptop. The interveiw is about 2 hours long and is split into 3 parts.

~Valkyr~

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
i tend to fear the known more..... such as human beings. there are people on this earth which are much more frightening than et's could ever be!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I, for one , do not fear ET's or UFO's , but like everyone else would be anxious, the heartbeat would rise and the mouth would dry. Its not a fear of ET's or UFO's , it's more like the fear of the unknown.
We are all used to seeing people like ourswlves walking the streets we live in, talking to each other, smiling , laughing , crying , but when confronted with something quite out of the rodinary we get very wary. It's like going to a really rough part of town , or an area you don't really know well enough to navigate round easily.
You feel nervous, eyes darting looking for danger.
Thats the anxious feeling, the nervous tension we all fear when seeing someone, something completely unexpected.
Wew have been brainwashed by the popular media, films , Tv that all aliens are bad and want to suck our brains out or enslave us , we read it here on ATS as well , the bad far outnumber the good. That happens in life to us ordinary mortals too.
To see something we can't readily identify or explain in laymans terms freaks us out and if we see a UFO (like in most 'Youtube' videos the general vocalisation is "Oh My God. what is that???" or add a few expletives which really sound intelligent...
It's not normal to see an ET, if we had one approach us and it looked like us (ordinary, plain, unassuming) our first thought is "who's this on my property?" , the ET say's "hello , I'm an alien and I bring you tidings" , our thought is "they're a loon"...
IF we see an alien and they don't look 'cuddly' for a lack of a better term, our heckles would raise and we'd probably want to run as we've been prgrammed to think it wants to hurt us.
So would we want to meet and ET or see a UFO? the majority of us don't because we're in the mentality of still being afraid of the dark. We have our TV's and our computers and to be faced with something so out of the ordinary and so fantastic that it doesn't fit into our percieved bubble of comfort.
There are those that claim to have had contact with benevolent aliens , ones that want to talk to us but not give us anykind of proof or allow us to take photos, there are people that have been forcibly abducted and experimented on and this has fed the mainstream that all aliens are bad for our health. You always hear the negative but the positive is treaded with sceptism because there is no proof and therefore people laugh it off as the ravings of a nutjob. But the negative will be with us for a long time. .

I would love to 'talk' to an ET, but until people realise that the aliens come to us 'to give us tidings' or 'messages' aren't going to be taken seriously until they allow us as human beings to take proof, I'm not talking ' shooting and stuffing an alien, but until they allow us to at least take a photograph then most people will be cautious, If one came up to me and said " I bring a message for all humanity" , I'd have to say " Ok , I'll deliver your message if and when you allow me to provide proof that you gave it to me."
If people who are to contacted in the future remember this then maybe the aliens would actually get the message from us humans that there are people who want to believe but can't because they themselve's haven't experienced it or seen it with their own eyes.
Like the sayings go " actions speak louder than words" and "pictures are worth a thousand words".
We demand proof but the aliens don't want to give it. Why should we take notice until they do?

It would be like me offering to give a stranger a thousand pounds in words only, but the person isn't going to believe anything I say unless I was prepared to meet halfway and give them £500.

To come to Earth , give a message but say "no photo's" is just asking for ridicule for the poor sod (it won't matter who he or she is) that has to tell the message to the masses.
We want proof, try giving it to us for a change, then we can actually move forward, and instead of anxiety of the unknown, we can be anxious to learn more.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Guess I belong to the 4th group: "
Then the fourth group are the ones that have no fear and are looking at this from a calm perspective and who want to understand these Ets on UFO's coming to Earth. "

I agree with you something huge is going to happen, can't say what or when tho.

Not sure IF Oct 14th will be the 1st Global Contact-day but I somehow hope it will be .....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We know nothing of them, other than their looks. Do they believe in a God or not? Do they have a just society? Why is it that they are so secretive? Secretiveness breeds fear. Just look at Secret Societies and gangs. We know almost nothing about them, so we fear them. We fear the unknown because we naturally assume the unknown is something bad.

Secretiveness from all sides usually means there is a fact or reality that we may fear. Thus, since secretiveness usually means there is a secret that cannot be told because it is 'bad', perhaps we should fear the unknown because it is a 'secret'?

Are they working with the Rulers of Earth? Are they all united as different aliens? Should we be wary leaving Earth, as it may be the only barrier separating us from the criminals of the cosmos? Are there alien factions walling off/defending Earth?

We know almost nothing, and history is extremely ancient. Plant life was reclaiming ruins of an ancient alien civilization somewhere in the universe when the first pyramids were coming up on Earth.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Would say im in the fourth group. BUT that does not mean i deny a bit of humour. As in so many other aspects of life its sometimes important to make a balance. Guess as same as i am not afraid of dying. I just don't want to be there when it happens...
I was raised to believe that we are not alone. There was and must be other lifeforms out or in there. I do think of aliens same way as i think of people from planet earth : That we shall not be "scared" because someone look different. Speak another language, have a different background, status ect. First its possible to meet amazing people that will maby turn to be a possitive encounter. Second if people eks. get stucked in the same situation like in a elevator, its amazing how "equal" they turn out to be...
Well, i guess as nobody, for real, knows how a encounter would turn out, i will hide my cat in a closet and cook a nice diner. If it turns out to be one of the "actors" from Aliens : i will not serve "it". I'll grab my cat and run like hell

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IvoAlmeida

yeah i hear that
i would love to meet them but going into the unknown would be damn scary. i would also be the first to say, bring me too YOUR leader please

i would also ask if i can fly the craft, damn i would give that a run for its money.lol.
if it was the greys, my first question would be, do you suffer headaches

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think it's wrong to assume that just because aliens have lived longer and have better technology that they are somehow better. Just look at how much more corrupt we are as a nation as our technology has improved.
Another thought. If aliens came to visit, I would definitely be open and willing to accept what good they brought with them. However, if they turned out to be evil, you can bet that I just might get my gun.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
But of course I do.

I saw two aliens once at a very close distance, and believe me it wasn`t something I would like happen to me again.

As for UFOs I also saw one once, very far away, it happened so fast I wasn`t able to feel any fear, I was just amazed.

If I saw a UFO approaching me I would run like hell.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
No I don't fear them, or ph34r them.....lol.
I think they bring peace and love, and they give us the name alabama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join