It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Fear Ets and UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi everyone ,

Its interesting so many so called UFO Interested people fear any contact with Ets coming to Earth.
Its seems alot of people think that if Ets come here they will eat them alive ,enslave Humans maybe even like Mars Attack blow up cities or be another War of The Worlds.
Lets look at this another way without fear hate of this unknown contact with people from other worlds.

How about looking how many Humans act related to Ets from other Worlds or information about First Contact Oct 14th potentially happening .

Many are afraid and others will get their guns ready to shoot and kill before they get a chance to know those who are coming to Earth.

Then you have the jokers these are the people who make fun of the whole Et and UFO subject matter .

I would put them in the denial area or fear area group. They make jokes because they in truth are afraid to understand the subject.

Then the fourth group are the ones that have no fear and are looking at this from a calm perspective and who want to understand these Ets on UFO's coming to Earth.

The time is now to learn educate oneself on the whole Et Contact topic.

I believe major contact between now and 2012 is near.

You can almost feel it in the air .

be it Oct 14th,2008 or 2012 between now and then I feel major contact will happen.

So where do you stand in these 4 areas to choose?

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I dont fear ET's, because if they wanted to wipe us out, they could have done so at any time in the past...
But I do fear congress wont do the people right on this bailout...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I don't fear them at all. I guarantee you, if one landed in my yard, I'd do my damndest to enter their ship and fly off with them.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hello-

I def have NO fear, my heart is open.
I think they will contact *first* the ones that are "prepared" so not to cause panic. BTW I believe some of them are already walking among us.

Actually if I was an ET I would be very afraid of humans... jee, just look at us and what we do to other humas we consider "different" - and to our friends- the animals and mother nature...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have no fear of ET's what so ever, but if something showed up looking like an ascended master or religious figure, I would either laugh myself silly or run like hell.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm with Speakerofthetruth.
I fear the retards running this planet more than I do any ETs out there.
I would beg them to take me and drop me off on any M class planet on their way home. "Jane, get me off this crazy ride"

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have not had a close encounter of any kind. Not even lights. I don't fear them. Maybe they are smarter in some ways. If not all ways. Anyway, not even in my dreams, do I fear them.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well - Our only true analogy for understanding sentient species who travel through space is ourselves.

If humanity discovers a planet within 20 light years of Earth that could support terrestrial life - What do you think we would do? (Assume it's the future and interstellar travel, while not easy, is possible).

I think history has shown again and again how untapped resources brings out the 'inner-conquistador'.

Bottom line - we would plan to invade that planet (hopefully it wouldn't have an intelligent civilization, just flora and fauna).

Indeed, the directed signal into space from Arecibo in the 1970s, coupled with more diffuse 'signals' from our uncontained EM transmissons (television and radio) could be making our moist and verdant world noticeable.

Carl Sagan who had inspired visions about extraterrestrial motivations may have been too much the optimist.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

(Oh... and seriously - beward the Bilderbergers - they are engineering this banking crisis to achieve chaos and a war to reduce the size of humanity to a manageable 500 million people before they ascend to master status - Don't trust them)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
do i fear?

yes and no.

theoretically, i'd embrace an encounter with ET.
if it really happened, i'm sure there would be a certain amount of "fear" present.

(or a feeling of awe that i've yet to experience - similar to when i saw my first giant old-growth red wood... i thought i was looking at a space ship momentarily)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I feel that we have enough on our plate with ourselves right now.

Look at the state of our economy, human rights, education, laws and families to name a few simple things that should work with ease when it comes to intellect.

The last thing I want on this planet is beings from another planet as it will just cause total anarchy.

Maybe this is the reason it has never and will never happen anytime soon.

Think about it instead of just asking people first.

If I seem so negative just take a look at the world around you and help with it first instead of looking to the skies for an answer.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You know, Ive thought extensively on the subject, seeing as there are good ones and bad ones. Like the anunaki, I have decided, that even if a mean old race of reptilians came to make me a slave on their planet(maybe they already did), I would graciously accept. Why, because I want the experience, and its exactly what I naturally would not do, this is just how I live my life. (I see it now, he's asking for his enslavement like the prophecy, well, that would be fine, if I already didnt see the human form as a sort of soul slavery)
The reason for this, is because I was abducted, and they gave me a positive message, I being rational, cant believe the message is truth, maybe a scam to get you to be a slave or whatever. (even though the message goes along with my spiritual beliefs, since the message says to continue my path its probably safe, but for debates sake I cant just believe cause they said so, maybe the reptiles are shifted to look like them and say that so when they come back they can eat me and Ill be willing) But, in the long run, I really think Id like the experience weather I was cut into bits, or fanned with palm leaves and hand fed grapes, or brought to the next step of our evolution. You only live as this body once, and why not? I mean, even if Satan came along, and said, do you want to see what hell is like, I would at first want to say no, but upon rational contemplation, I would have to go for the experience, just to know, just to be able to see, just to be able to understand what we can handle, and most of all, just in case it was really GOD wanting to show me heaven. And if it ended up being for eternity, Id posses some ATS user and tell them not to take the same deal. that is if it was hell...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No I don't..............

Why are you a government agent involved with Project Blue Beam?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lets say that you were an alien being in a spaceship hovering over earth which is a primitive species when compared to your technology etc.

You have three choices as logic defines.

1) leave the planet alone until it reaches its technological peak and can take its place alongside other races in the universe etc

2) Make the planet bow down to your mercy be it through direct attack or sabotage

3) Make peace with the planet in its current state and help it evolve to its peak with your species as mentors.

The second two are morally and intellectually wrong as you will inevitably create a planet with an influence entirely of your species views and never actually learn anything from human beings

That is why I believe there are aliens but they are hopeful observers and nothing more or less.

It is entirely possible that we are under attack etc but we would never be attacked by something intellectually superior or beings we could not defeat for these reasons and this is entirely justifiable because of these simple logical reasons.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Lets look at this another way without fear hate of this unknown contact with people from other worlds.
People? Why call them people, are they like us?

How about looking how many Humans act related to Ets from other Worlds or information about First Contact Oct 14th potentially happening .
That is not fair, the supposed "First Contact Oct 14th" has nothing behind it, it's just a predition based on supposed information supposedely passed on to a person who made it public, the percentage of people laughing about it is probably much higher in regards to the "First Contact Oct 14th" than in regards to the UFO and ET situation.

Many are afraid and others will get their guns ready to shoot and kill before they get a chance to know those who are coming to Earth.
Those two attitudes may have the same reason, why separate them? Attacking is as common as running away as a fear-induced action.

Then you have the jokers these are the people who make fun of the whole Et and UFO subject matter .

I would put them in the denial area or fear area group. They make jokes because they in truth are afraid to understand the subject.
Some may do it because of fear, but I am sure that many laugh about it because they just think it not worthy of any time.

Then the fourth group are the ones that have no fear and are looking at this from a calm perspective and who want to understand these Ets on UFO's coming to Earth.
Trying to understand it from a calm and fear-less perspective does not mean that they want to understand these "Ets on UFO's coming to Earth", it may mean only that they want to understand (or know) what these things (UFOs) are and if they have any relation to hypothetical ETs.

You can almost feel it in the air .
That's the polution.

So where do you stand in these 4 areas to choose?
4 areas? What four areas? And why should I choose one of the 4 areas you thought about?

Me, I do not fear ETs and/or UFOs, and the strongest reason for me not to be afraid of ETs is that I do not know if they exist.

Even if they do, as I have never been afraid of anything in my life (but I have a very peaceful life, I don't know if in different circunstances I would be easily frightened) I do not think I would be afraid of them.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon
Thanks (I think).

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't say fear, so much as I'd say "definitely under the influence of". Currently I'm on a diet of crazy amounts of liquor to try and live through it, but its really impossible (hey, if you were under the kind of distress that I'm under right now while I'm typing this, you'd easily commit suicide, cuz you just "can't do it").

Now that I've gotten the "crazy talk" out the way (yeah, don't call the hospital just yet), if this video is any indication:

www.youtube.com...

Then I must say that I'm fairly scared.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Not all of my imaginings of extraterrestrial biological life is rosy. While I don't spend much time worrying about it, ET bacteria or virus or some other related (microbial?) form of life could potentially be very, very bad for the life forms on THIS planet.

In regard to the classic visage of ETs as we commonly discuss on this forum, no I don't have any fear of them. That's not to say that my heart is filled full of loving trust either. I have no recollection of any personal contact with any non-Terran entities, and yet I have a somewhat adverse reaction to the depiction of some of them. Why? Perhaps socialization, perhaps something much older....... a cellular/tribal memory? Who knows.

I have looked at the stars and planets and distant galaxies with my darlin' many nights, and we've wondered and wished for contact. I wonder sometimes if we really realize the ramifications of what that would entail. We can only imagine...... what we can imagine. Certainly it would be life-changing. Would it be beneficial to us or not, and does that really matter in the big picture of things -- our benefit.

I have to wonder, also, the goals and agenda of entities who would perform abductions, medical procedure, and basically treat human beings like and expendible lifeform. I'm not saying I know that to be true, but I suspect it happens. If it does, I don't think our best interests matter much -- at least to some of them. If their goals were truly toward our best interests, or perhaps a galactic best interest, I might feel differently if that were explained to us lowly human creatures. I don't want to be abducted. I don't want to "meet" any nonterrestrial or nonhuman intelligent entity in the dead of night.

Perhaps that all resonates as fear to some. For me, it just feels like a realistic evaluation of what might be. I don't want to think of them as an enemy -- and I don't -- but they're far from forthcoming. I envy the people who believe they have had a benevolent message relayed to them via some form of communion with "others". I would love to be that certain.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If I happened to be in close proxsimity of an Intergalactic landing site,
I would run toward them, arms waveing, screaming as loud as I could ......."Go ! Don't land here ! Save yourself !.....They will wound you,
imprision you, torture you, take all you have and claim it as their own.
Then you will mysteriously disappear."

This is the plant for the insane.:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't think I would be "afraid" so much as " in awe of an overwhelming power". To clarify, if they wanted to kill me they could, regardless of anything that I could do to stop it, because,frankly, anything that could control the laws of the known universe and more importantly those unknown laws that allow them to travel through space, if hostile, would have the ability to circumvent any countermeasures that I as a person would be able to bring to bear against them. Much like trying to knock down a brick wall with a sponge.

So, in my thinking, due to that I would just accept the outcome as it were. I follow a " what is going to happen is going to happen" mentality". If it's my lot to be vaporized then thats what will happen.

However I do have a severe aversion to water and absolutely love all forested areas.

Just my rambling "first cup of coffee this morning" reply

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Kuronotenshi]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't know. I guess it would depend on which ET's we're talking about. Any species that would abduct you in the middle of the night and not ask your permission, those would be fairly scary.

However, if they landed on your front lawn at 10:00 a.m. on a Sunday and asked if you wanted to go for a ride, that might be different. Either way, we would have 0 chance of resisting if they were bad.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I don't know. I guess it would depend on which ET's we're talking about. Any species that would abduct you in the middle of the night and not ask your permission, those would be fairly scary.

The thing about that is that we really don't know why they are doing that. There is a reason for it; we just really don't have a clue as to hat reason.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join