It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here you go for there you go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You are about to die with everybody else in 6 hours...

If you could have 1-6 items convert over into being with you in your after life, what 1-6 items would it be?

Note 1: The items can be anything you own now or do not own any more or never owned ever in your time in this life.

Note 2: The items would not come with you, but convert over in some mimicked, upgraded, artsy materalized sense to be already there for you.

Note 3: An item can be in a basic, general, or specific sense.

Example 1: If you want, say, the Mickey Mouse pencile, you can have it one item in just one quantity, in specific, or you can have it one item, in general, where it's, say, plenty in quantity of the same in specific thing. Example 2: In the basic sense, if you want, say, the pencile period (the invention), then it wont matter the specifics that might await complete old-fashioned or new-fashioned to you just as long as in basic you have the whole pencile invention in any old or new assortment array period of like all sorts.

In old Egypt days ppl believed they could take an item into their after life. I have info that says it is so the case in a sense, whether or not, you would pick anything to have coverted over.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Bury me with ammunition, weed, and shells, just in case they trip in heaven. Aint no gs in hell."--2pac.

If we're from mother Africa, in first origins, then just think if every race wasnt moved out from or taken out from Africa... We'd be indeed bought up believing we could take some item into the after life with us.

So I want to see what 1-6 items here you guys would want there in an after life, whether or not, you even think there is an after life.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hmmm. Very interesting idea. I'd take:
1. A bicycle so I could ride around the afterlife with a smile of satisfaction on my face.
2. And 5 comics.

To be honest though, I'd really take n othing.
I'd love a new naked start.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'll just take one thing.

A return ticket in case I don't like it.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I would take:

1. My man

2. My best friend

3. My 4 dogs

I would think all necessities will be furnished.

new topics

top topics

join