It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery channel films ufo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If discovery films a UFO how authentically would this be under the debunkers who claim there are no UFO’s I think and see discovery channel as a serious documentary maker and take my skeptic mind a little bit closer to the truth . Now here’s a video that discovery shot of a UFO that’s so strange you think that it’s a bunch of balloons but they are constantly shape shifting very strange
How can you possibly fly a pregnant space ship and it makes me more curious what type of alien would fly such a ship?

Discovery UFO stabilized

Remarkable piece of footage I think

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Can't really tell, at one point it looks like a person, at another point it looks like a collection of balloons stringed together perhaps and at another it simply looks like some sort of animal (Though I would have to say something similar to a pokemon.).

Honestly I'm not to sure what to think of the footage yet, I mean if this is discovery channel why is the footage like this? I'm not the skeptical type, but I can see why some might turn to the skeptical posts and have their mindsets in that. The footage leaves a lot to be desired, but then again I didn't see a reference point as to how high the object was (I probably missed it and if anyone can post at least the time frame of where one was visible I would be grateful). Until then I'm kind of stuck on thinking it's something similar to that of an animal, although it does have a slight shape to that of a ship, just looks more like one you'd see in the Sci-fi channel or something.

Thanks for posting it

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The stable version certainly helps, at first I was gonna say Mylar balloons but after viewing the stable version i'm not sure now. The whole thing just keep morphing into different shapes. In saying that, they may be a bunch of 'banana' shaped Mylar balloons that give the impression of morphing.........AAAArghg I don't know, nice find on the stable version.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by yeebsy]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

please use the search feature next time!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
when do they start shooting the ufo.. all I can see is a bunch of balloons tied together.. floating around like balloons do when you release them.. I hope someone didnt take this footage as a supposedly ufo.. ??? I would suspect that the discovery channel is showing how absurd some of the ufo hunters are.. and to what extremes they will go to .. to call an object a ufo..

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I will sorry, so you know now where to discuss this thread

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I will sorry, so you know now where to discuss this thread

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I put this topic on ATS first, but it got passed over somehow. This object is NOT moving like a bunch of balloons. Try launching a bunch of balloons and film them. This object is moving very much like the Nellis test range ufo that was filmed several years ago by government crews. Compare the motion. It's like a giant molecule or something.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have already started a thread on this sighting also I have a very intresting update on the thread go to. www.abovetopsecret.com... and look at the last post I have made.The plot thickens!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join