It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can u help me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Im having a feeling im going to puke all day.
i dont know why,i guess i eated something bad..so i finnaly lied on the bed like im going to die..its getting worse..so i remembered something about me..
then i puted my hand on my stomach for a while...it started getting worse....then i removed the hand and shaked it in the air...and i was kinda better.
its like i absorb bad energy or sometin..and its not for a first time....when my stomach hearts before i do the same and its better...
dont get me wRONG..im no superman or some guy that can kill people with a blink of an eye.now my hands are cold...like im depleted.
if someone can please explain what exaclty can i do,couse i know its nthin special..alot of other people have a lot more power then that...but i just want to know...can i suck the bad things out of something i touch?like a energy vampire? or have i simply healed my self or what?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well some people claim to have healing powers and beeing able to suck the "bad things" out of stuff.

I don't think so simply because no known "healers" have ever come forward to proove their powers under observation, so i would say you shouldn't think much about it. It was probably just a coincidence and the tummy ache would be gone nomatter what.

But if it brings you comfort and you believe it, then maybe that's enough. The psyche does have a certain power over the body. We know that from "placebo" experiments.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
thx for your post(: couse im kinda worried.i know the placebo effect...it plays a big role in stuff.i just dont know if i will be comfortable living to suck the stuff out of people to feel good...
sure i heard of some famous people stepping to test theyr powers and they break the sciense laws's.
but i dont wanna make people believe anything.i dont care for that.i dont want to be the next big fenomenon.i just want someone who knows to explain it to me what should i do..and what am i into O_o

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Do a little research on Reiki. I can guarantee you'll find the answers your looking for. Best of luck.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by kcfusion]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It would be pretty weird if you could heal yourself like that and if that was the case and you had healing powers then surely you wouldn't get ill in the first place?

Think your imagination is working overtime.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
When it gets to the point that you can't get on line and post in ATS asking for help - call the doctor.
You never know, you might have something really wrong going on and it isn't worth putting it off and taking chances.
Have you taken your temperature?
Have you had your appendix out?
Maybe a bad flu's got you in it's hold.
I hope you feel better!
Good Luck!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
thx ive heard of reiki...buts its kinda too creepy for me
i guess it was just a cold or something that i ate i still think everyone can do this sort of think.like when ur hurt somewhere put ur hand and i will feel a little better..i dunno

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
Im having a feeling im going to puke all day.
i dont know why,i guess i eated something bad..so i finnaly lied on the bed like im going to die..its getting worse..so i remembered something about me..
then i puted my hand on my stomach for a while...it started getting worse....then i removed the hand and shaked it in the air...and i was kinda better.
its like i absorb bad energy or sometin..and its not for a first time....when my stomach hearts before i do the same and its better...
dont get me wRONG..im no superman or some guy that can kill people with a blink of an eye.now my hands are cold...like im depleted.
if someone can please explain what exaclty can i do,couse i know its nthin special..alot of other people have a lot more power then that...but i just want to know...can i suck the bad things out of something i touch?like a energy vampire? or have i simply healed my self or what?

See a doctor would be a good start.
They have medicine to stop you feeling nauseous.
And it makes you kind of stoned.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
noo i feel alot better now..i breathed some fresh air outsite
that not the problem anyway ,the problem is if i can suck energy..then i should go to one girl and suck every last bit out of her XD

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

Whats creepy about it? I dont do Reiki myself but a friend of mine does Reiki treatments on people in a Spa. Nothing creepy about it, I think its more about learning to cleanse energy and using your own energy to diagnose/cleanse problem areas on someone. Its a very popular treatment and surprisingly accurate. Actually hospitals allow Reiki therapists to treat terminally ill patients because of the comfort it seems to bring to them.

Now my mother grew up as a strict Catholic and always used to say she thought Reiki was dangerous and wouldnt mess with the unknown. Cut to 10 years later and shes learnt alot of Relaxation therapies which are very accurate at diagnosing problem areas like Reflexology and wait for it... Reiki. When I remind her of what she used to say she admits she was a bit of eejit

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
o..so thats kinda like the thing i do? using ur energy to heal?
well i guess its awesome then..i just once heard it can be used to hurt people...but so can any power...so anyway thx^_^

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
No probs look up some videos on youtube and you'll find some good info
Best of luck

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAThought

A true healer would never come forward to prove they could heal themselves or others. Their life would never be their own once the government found them.

A healer would also understand that healing is not to be talked about. Healing is a private matter and requires no recognition or any form of thanks. It should remain an anonymous deed.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

We humans use only about 10% of our brains. That leaves 90% left to play with.

It is possible to practice mind control and stop your pain. Whatever the brain can think the mind can do. This is not to say it is an easy process. Most people that have learned mind control projects realized the power of the brain quite accidentally. Understandably, it is rather shocking to discover this power.

If your tummy continues to trouble you I might suggest you consult a physician.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by JustAThought

A true healer would never come forward to prove they could heal themselves or others. Their life would never be their own once the government found them.

A healer would also understand that healing is not to be talked about. Healing is a private matter and requires no recognition or any form of thanks. It should remain an anonymous deed.

Well if what you say is true, then noone will ever know they exist. To be honest with you, i have my reasons for believing there are no true healers on the planet at all. Pretty good reasons if you ask me.

But that's a whole other discussion.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh boy.
Welcome to the puke club.

I wake. Start to cough up a pack and a half of Marlboros a day. Then proceed to the ceramic diamond. Most every morning.

I have an appt with the big boys next week.

Forgot. 'can you help me'. Ya, get thyself to the hospital.

If puking was my only problem......

[edit on 9/27/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 9/27/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

Hey, I have been able to do the same!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

I know what you mean, it happens to me all the time. I researched this odd occurance, and discovered old legends of people being able to suck all the bad out of something, only to discover that it's stuck in you for a period of time; a day, a week, a month, a year, sometimes even a lifetime. However, some people have a kind of, talent, if you will, that can temporarily subside the effects, only for them to return later, sometimes stronger than before. If this is your case, all I can advise for you is to stick with it, do whatever your doing to make it go away, and hope that your not the one to hold it your whole life. When this first happened to me, I just let it go by, but when it returned, I decided to research it. There is some kind of drink you can make to help, but I didn't trust it because it could kill me rather than ease my suffering. Again, just stay strong, wait it out, research it, and pray. Best of luck!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
noo i feel alot better now..i breathed some fresh air outsite
that not the problem anyway ,the problem is if i can suck energy..then i should go to one girl and suck every last bit out of her XD

Some kind of depression? Good luck to you

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

join