It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Structure again :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I know what you're thinking
not another Moon structure thread

I am going to try and show you something new about this well known picture that I don't think? nobody's mentioned before..

This is a working process so I will be posting edited images while I go, please help me if you can.. especially if you know your way around Photoshop..

Right let me start

This is the image with the object taken out:

Any thoughts??

[edit on 9/27/2008 by iamian]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
I know what you're thinking
not another Moon structure thread

If you know what i'm thinking, why are you asking for my thoughts ?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't know why but this thing is beginning to look familiar to me??

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAThought

Don't be like that, I'm only trying to reconstruct this thing in the picture, I was hoping people who knew more than me about it could help, I want to know if this is real or fake...?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
reply to post by JustAThought

Don't be like that, I'm only trying to reconstruct this thing in the picture, I was hoping people who knew more than me about it could help, I want to know if this is real or fake...?

Real or fake according to what?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

whether it's an artificial structure or not?? or even a genuine picture of the Moon?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Can you please post a link to the original image on the web? I'd like to look at it.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

Here is the direct link:

ser.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thank you, ziggystar60...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The thing standing up looks a little obscene.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Is this the Moon Castle I've seen in the book Dark Mission of Nasa? It shows many odd structures on the Moon and Mars that definitely look like they have been crafted by somebody! If anybody else has read this book or know anything more about the Moon Castle, let me know!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This picture has been discussed quite a bit on this site...Mike and Zorgon along with all the other regulars have chimed in....do a search...

I understand you are looking at this from a new angle, but to think that NASA or/and MSSS would take the time to cut and paste certain areas of an image rather than just not distributing it is hard to buy.

They already have a heavy workload in sanitizing the images, so getting creative with them might not be so productive...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The entire concept that this is a spire is bogus. It is an overhead shot taken directly above the object. Hence, not a spire. If anything, it is a ridge above the shadow line.

So-called pieces are simply over-straining the pixel concentration. You get the same effect in some of the lakes on Google Earth. The pixels make it look like underwater objects, when in fact it is not.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I just see two types of material, the outside and the inside, the structure inside looks different to the material outside, this fact in itself needs further attention, all I am doing is attempting to rebuild what this looked like before it got damaged, because looking around the object you can see that its damaged or things ain't in the right place.

This castle to me is supposed to be underground and it's outer casing is damaged.. cant anyone else see this?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Is this the Moon Castle I've seen in the book Dark Mission of Nasa? It shows many odd structures on the Moon and Mars that definitely look like they have been crafted by somebody! If anybody else has read this book or know anything more about the Moon Castle, let me know!

thanks for the book recommendation, and the name "moon castle"
I don't know if image is called the moon castle but I will try and find out.

I've seen the moon castle now and its not the same object.
paranormal.about.com...

[edit on 9/28/2008 by iamian]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Moderator-Note:

There are already existing threads on these images:

HERE

and

HERE

We discourage "piggybacking" on other threads and creating repeat-topic threads. Please add to the ongoing threads.

Thread closed.

top topics

join